Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I) Empty
PostSubject: A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I)   A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 2:00 am

Kidd sat at the Training Grounds by himself, observing everyone else as they sparred, practiced techniques, and simply socialized with one another. I can take anyone and everyone here. Kidd thought to himself, as he rested his head against a stump that was protruding from the ground. However, it'd been quite a while since Kidd had actually fought someone, and was dying to see combat again. It got boring just jogging miles for training, and there weren't too many people in Death City that played soccer, so in this free time, Kidd decided it was time to actually do something.

Kidd scanned around to see if there were any formidable competitor, or anyone that even remotely looked threatening to him, but to no avail. Kidd was simply too awesome for the rest of the students at the DWMA. Despite losing hope in finding a sparring partner, Kidd decided not give up.

Looking into the broad daylight that shone upon anyone and everyone, Kidd shouted at the top of his lungs, "ANY OF YOU PANSIES THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A REAL FIGHT, STEP UP TO ME. I'M SURE I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT WITH YOU LOSERS." And with that, Kidd waited to see if anyone would step up and except his offer. Probably not though, he'd probably have to try again tomorrow like he did yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I)   A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 3:02 am

Atticus was deep within the training grounds, preparing to launch a new technique he had designed. The past few months were strange, being a part of one of the weirdest schools in history didn't help much either. Everyone here practiced and studied the art of hunting Kishin Eggs and Witches. Of course regular school classes like biology, chemistry, and etcetera were taught but the weirdness would always stick out like a sore thumb. Atticus had to quickly realize that everything he was taught that were fairy tales, were actually a shocking reality. It wasn't just the things around him that were changing however. Deep inside of him, Atticus knew that things were beginning to shift and change. Either for the better... Or for the worse.

One thing was certain however, Atticus was going to become stronger so he could fight off anything that threaten his existence. Living however was something that he didn't particular care for. He chose to continue breathing not for himself but for the man who gave his own life to lengthen Atticus' own. Atticus needed to live on in his name and he knew it. With one hand, he clutched the dog tags that hung from his neck before taking deep breaths. He needed to concentrate here and now at this very moment or the blue orb in his free hand would disappear. Multiple wavelengths were chasing after others, constantly adding new ones before it was condensed down into a little ball. A slight smirk crossed the boy's lips and at that very moment he knew that he was ready to put this technique into action. (This is only to put his ability out on display. In an actually combat situation, he will have to wait for the three posts.)

Like a skillful baseball pitcher, he tossed the orb into a clearing filled only with multiple trees. Atticus watched as it entered the forest of trees, waiting patiently for the perfect moment to detonate his powerful attack. With a single clenching of his fist, the orb would explode into 99 swirling wavelengths. The trees all around were sliced repeatedly, over and over again. The ground below was also be hit by the barrage of wavelengths that sent multiple wads of dirt all around. Once the wavelengths finally disappeared, the giant trees were reduced to wood chips that filled an abnormally small crater in the Earth. The smirk faded at this point and Atticus would simply proceed to crack his neck to the side as he heard someone behind him beg for a competitor.

Atticus turned towards him and took a few steps towards him before accepting his offer with a straight face, "If it's a fight you want then I can easily make it happen. Want to make the first move? Or do I have to strike first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I)   A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 9:04 pm

Kidd sat atop the tree, hoping that somebody would answer his pleas. It'd caused some commotion too. People were looking up at him, many of them reacting differently. Some scoffed at him and believed him to be a showoff. Some were concerned for the spiky haired boy's health and begged him to get down from the tree. Most, however, believed the boy was crazy, and were not willing to battle somebody that seemed as unpredictable as him. And although many of the people were calling Kidd crazy, or a showoff, Kidd loved every moment of the attention. "Haters will hate." Kidd told himself, unfazed by the negativity he was receiving.

Nobody had answered Kidd's plea, so Kidd decided maybe he should just sit back in the tree and actually take the time to enjoy this calm and peaceful moment time in his life. As Kidd reclined against the tree, he shut his eyes.

Is this what relaxing is?

Kidd was so accustomed to the fast life, that he'd never truly gotten a moment to himself to just relax. It was so parallel to Kidd's nature, that it almost opposed nature itself. But despite all odds, Kidd found himself enjoying it anyways. Unfortunately, his enjoyment would be cut short.

People began to applaud for some reason unknown to Kidd. They were all calling some random guy that wasn't Kidd "badass" or "awesome", something that Kidd didn't understand. Opening his eyes, Kidd looked over the edge of the branch he was sitting on to see a number of trees decimated. "Hmmm...." Kidd looked around, trying to find who was responsible for that. Turning his head left and right, there was one person in particular that caught his eye.

"You?" Kidd said, front flipping off of the branch. Kidd took a few steps towards the boy that was challenging him. "You want a fight?" Kidd said, his voice unwavering. Even though this boy was far, far more muscular than Kidd, Kidd didn't fear him. There was nothing that Kidd feared, including death. "What's your name?" Kidd said, ignoring the boy's question.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I)   A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 5:56 am

Atticus didn't really care about the attention he received from everyone around him, there really wasn't any point for him to care. He simply did what he wanted to do, if others were impressed, just let them be impressed. Atticus would then watch Kidd jump off of the branch before marching his way right up to him. It was obvious that he ignored his question but Atticus didn't care, he took it as an invitation to start the fight. "My name is Atticus, that's all you really need to know about me.", he simply said before his soul could be felt by everyone nearby. It was a strong one, quite large in size to be in fact. Anyone with soul perception could see it right then and there if they tried to. Of course, Atticus wasn't much of a whiz when it came down to souls. His sixth sense really sucked but he compensated with raw power.

Since Atticus was casting the first move, he wanted to start slow. He swung a single punch towards Kidd's head but this was not empowered with his wavelength. Due to not concentrating on it however, his strike became much quicker. Atticus would be surprised if Kidd could dodge this sudden strike but if he could, Atticus would make sure to immediately pick up the tempo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I)   A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Boy and a Kidd (Velv and I)
Page 1 of 1