Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arthur Davis (Redux)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arthur - Arthur Davis (Redux) Empty
PostSubject: Arthur Davis (Redux)   Arthur - Arthur Davis (Redux) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2015, 4:05 am

Arthur - Arthur Davis (Redux) Tumblr_m5n9i0fsgB1rt7057o1_500

Name Arthur

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form:
Arthur - Arthur Davis (Redux) Latest?cb=20120815032801
His weapon form is that of a single edged sword. It is highly aerodynamic with a hilt that was designed to be spun at an incredible rate. Due to the blades flat head design stabbing with it is a very… Brutal and impractical means of killing in combat. However this head gives the sword more weight so it’s slashes can cleave like an axe. It has several Hindi markings that glow the blue color of his soul wavelength. During soul resonance these markings glow three times as bright, white even. Before catching on fire when the resonance has hit it peak.

Love Interest: Aurora Foster (Former Meister)

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Arthur is a well built young adult. With a medium/thick frame he stands 74 inches tall. He wears a slightly baggy jacket that is white and soft on the inside, while the outside is black. He wears a white undershirt and a tie. The one piece of jewelry he has on him is a necklace with a blue stone at the center. Arthur’s hair is brown, well kept and straight. He has a well groomed chin with no additional facial hair to speak of. His eyes are a mix of blue and purple. Arthur’s soul and soul wavelength, while in his right mind, is a bright passionate blue. When Arthur is not in his right mind his demeanor changes. He stands taller, the compassion drains from his eyes, replaced by the cold calculating pupils of a predator. His soul wavelength becomes a diseased yellow color, brimming with anger and pestilence.

Arthur’s body is covered with scars from his tough life. The majority of the marks are from the claws of wild animals. Although others have come from accidents such as nasty falls. Some of the smaller ones did not heal as well as they could have and are much wider than the later ones, which were stitched up very well and only leave small lines on his torso. The scarring is focused on his upper body and arms, leading him to wear long sleeves whenever he can. A few unique scars come from explosive shrapnel and a bit of buck shot. These, like many later scars. Have been healed very well.

Personality: Years of training and a rough life has lead to Arthur becoming a very capable warrior and weapon. He has an independent mind and strives to lead and take control of whatever situation and environment he is in. However, when he is unsure of what needs to be done he can lose this concentration and confidence for a time until his issue with himself is resolved.

Arthur really has two sides to his personality. There is his normal, healthy side. He spends most of his time in this state. He has a calm and relaxed demeanor even under stress, often sending these feelings to other compatriots around him. He is very courageous against the odds because he knows he has been through worse and believes he can overcome about anything if he put’s his heart to it. This side of him is kind, merciful, and very reasonable. The boy is filled with grit and determination, functioning great under stress as long as he can be help the situation. He is very protective of his friends and family. It’s a fairly good example of a sound soul in a sound mind and body.

The other side of him is what takes over when his disease get’s the better of him. He does not care about the consequences for others with his actions. This young man is always spoiling for a fight and does so far more brutally and much more cruel than the normal side of him would be capable of. He is even more confident in his abilities because unlike his normal self he is sure of his every action and has a spectacular sense of awareness and of himself. He get’s angry on a dime and violent a shade after. He is not a fool however, and will often let someone think they are off the hook, waiting for them to turn their backs so he can pounce. He shares every part of the teeth grinding willpower and determination that his normal self is. While he may act like he does not care about his friends and loves ones, even striking them if he feels like it. He is still protective of them over all.

History:
Arthur was born of the only child to his mother and father. The two of them had used to be students at the academy. The meister and demon blade married young and years later decided to conceive. He got his mother's black hair and his father's eyes. When he was almost too young to remember at six, they moved away from the rest of society out into the middle of no where. His poor mother had began to lose her mind and simply could not take being close to so many people. His parents began to argue and fight every day until shortly after he turned eight his father, the weapon left the two of them. Storming out of the house.

Things were… Rough after then. But while Arthur had it hard his mother had it even harder. Sure he had to venture into town once every three months to pick up her medication and take care of her just about every day as she had all but lost the ability to do so when he became ten years old. However she was losing her grip on the world around her. The only sure thing in her life was her child. Even when that began to slip as he aged and argued she still loved him.

The two would spend all of their time when Arthur was not being educated reading all sorts of books. He got around to reading all the classic’s twice. Enjoying the more fantastic elements of the novels as they, just for a moment took him out of his terribly bland life.

Less than a year later his mother began to finally lose even him as her mind’s threads got more and more ragged. She would never, ever stop loving him until the day she died. But she could simply never come up with his right name or realize her mistake. This tore him up inside, he would have given anything to make her well again but the world's medicine was simply not up to snuff.

So he took many different names. Day after day, they all began to the sound of A. He was an Alfred for a bit, Alonzo for a shorter time. Alex for the longest. But her health began to decline as her mind was not the only thing her brains disease was affecting. As he stood by her bedside during her final moments. Over a hundred miles from the nearest town, at the small age of thirteen. She reached up with her hand to caress his face. She spoke a few words that he would never forget.

“I love you my son. I love you… More than I could ever let you know. You are my Arthur and I am so proud of you. Take this.” She handed him the necklace that she had been given to her from his father. On the night they had first met. She put it in his hand and closed his fingers. Holding them tight. “You feel that? It’s real. It’s tangible, it’s evidence of my life and it just might be the one piece of evidence that you can look at and always know that I am with you. And that I love you. I’m on this deathbed just like my mother was before me. I know it’s hard but please.” He could feel her grip weaken as he clutched her hand, the tears in his eyes telling her he never wanted to let go. “Just be happy. There’s something I’ve always wanted for you. The DWMA. It’s… I’ve…. Just wanted you to go there for the longest time. It’s a place like no other. You can find yourself there Arthur. When you are of age, find yourself there. Make friends. I know you’ll be strong enough for the trip… I love you.”

Then she breathed her last. Burying her had to be the hardest thing he had ever done. But making it after her had to be in second place. He could no longer make the tri-monthly trip into town to pick up what he needed. Their money died with her. So he made do. For twenty months he hunted, he stayed warm, he ate. He learned, and he stayed alive. Until he knew he was of age. He packed his things, and left the only home he had truly known. Wishing his mother a final goodbye as he set out.

A myriad of adventures followed soon after he joined the academy. He met a boy whose father had made him help rob a store. Then the two of them were brought together by a witch that caught his eye from the first day he saw her. Someone who was so kind that he could not help but hold close to him. They became partners, fought off small army’s of Kishin that raided towns, stopped a mad men from burning down half of his new found home. He saw the world change. He fought a Kishin egg named Nebun long before he rose to power as the god on the earth he was today.

But most recently. He had gone into a cave, and awoken a madness not seen on the earth for hundreds of years. It had infected him, but medicine was suppose to make him better, in theory. The medicine did make that condition better, curing it just in the time he was told it would. But the disease had awoken something else in him. A genetic disease, the same one he shared with his mother, had been triggered when those certain parts of his brain were stimulated. He left for about half a year. His greatest friend, Ben coming with him to hold him to his commitments with the rest of the world. He pretended that he was recovering from his disease and would be back any day. But really he was coming to turns with his own mortality. Because there was still yet to be a cure for what he now had.

However, Ben was there to pull him back down to earth. He suggested something that they could do with all of this down time that they had been building up too for a while. After two years of ripping and tearing through Kishin eggs as a deadly trio they were on the brink. The two weapons only requiring a witch's soul each to pass the threshold laid before them. So they decided to get themselves a couple of witches souls. After a hard fought battle, they earned the title of death sythes. It was time to come back home.

Miscellaneous:
Arthur has the ability to use soul wavelength to manipulate air and wind. He passes this on to his meister when resonating in weapon form. With this power they can fly through the air short distances, blow men far off their feet, make small weaponized tornado’s, and run very fast. They could even become a gaseous cloud and dash for five meter's in any direction. Though the final ability has a three post cool down.

When Arthur becomes a death scythe, he can use all of his wind abilities without a meister.

Due to his latent madness being awakened Arthur has developed a split personality as it where. When distressed at the world as a whole he becomes in danger of slipping into his dark side. This side of him not being a man you want to leave your kids with. He is an even better combatant, ruthless in his every move. But at the cost of being downright psychotic and aggressive. To exit from this other side he must be calmed by a voice of reason that he will listen to.
Mad Arthur:
Spoiler:

If his other self takes over while he is a weapon then his soul will attempt to dominate that of the meisters with his strength. This can be fought off by throwing him to the ground or with sheer willpower. He can't totally dominate anyone. But man, if he's doing it to you it becomes a whole lot harder to say no to him. When he is in this form his wind manipulation becomes much stronger. Three times as strong in fact, capable of making small storms and tossing them at people. For the first three posts he still has some measure of control. But after that he looses it entirely until someone else brings him out.

Have You Read the Rules?
Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits.

Last edited by jac600 on October 24th 2015, 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

Arthur - Arthur Davis (Redux) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arthur Davis (Redux)   Arthur - Arthur Davis (Redux) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 9:56 pm

Had to reread. Sounds good. I like the history and it gave me legitimate feels. Accepted
Back to top Go down

Arthur Davis (Redux)
Page 1 of 1