Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Beaumont

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Will Beaumont Empty
PostSubject: Will Beaumont   Will Beaumont I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 3:59 pm

Will Beaumont BCEmuOf

Beaumont,Will

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Will stands 5"5, thin and quite dainty. Her eyes a fierce gray--piercing against her bright, white hair which scoops just under her high cheeks, framing her pixie-face. She's anything but shy and carries herself rather confidently, a bemused expression on her face tends to give her a distant sort of look about her. Her clothes typically mirror her mood and are never indignant of her true character, which seems relatively harmless.

Personality: Will is often quiet and spacey. She somehow manages to bother the females in her classes due to the fact that she appears snobby to the girls around her. It seems the boys all find her attractive, yet untouchable. An ice queen or something. And thus she gets bullied quite frequently--though this hardly phases the sharp-tonged girl, she does find herself fighting often and seems to be covered in bandages almost everyday.  Despite her demeanor, she is loyal to a fault and accepting of many. Betrayal is not something she tolerates, and so she keeps to herself in order to avoid disappointment altogether.

History: Somehow Will has gotten along fair in life. Though her parents divorced when she was young and her father passed away when she turned 13. She lived with her mother and step-father in France up until being sent to the DWMA. Her life was ordinary, mostly, aside from being born with Synesthesia--one might say her brain was wired all wrong for several reasons. Firstly being that sound registered as colors through her eyes, and secondly that accompanying the colors she also had Spacial Sequence Synesthesia issues which made things a bit difficult, especially when time, and numbers found themselves floating about all the time. Really, sometimes she thought she could see people's lives ticking away above their heads, but who's to say. Yes, she could see numerical sequences as points in space. Math was pretty distressing, though of course she could do it no problem, equations floating about seemed normal to her anyway. Code cracking wasn't so difficult either, but that was something she refrained from. The stress was a bit much. Not to mention getting involved with hacking and whatnot never really went over too well these days.

After giving up her illegal hobbies, she'd settled on something much less dangerous. Painting. Playing music while painting really did something for her. In fact she sold pieces for big money, but being as inconsistent as she was, the demand was too much pressure and she'd just started hoarding all her art in her room, which was wall-to-wall with canvas now.

Miscellaneous: - Pleasant sound register as the color lilac (which is her favorite color)

- She fights a lot. Bet you couldn't guess that.

- She has commitment issues. They make her want to hide.

- She counts things in her head when she's nervous.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Will Beaumont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Beaumont   Will Beaumont I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 4:05 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Will Beaumont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Beaumont   Will Beaumont I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 10:51 am

Will Beaumont SuBGn35

As of 8/12/2016, this character is in perfect compliance with the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will Beaumont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Beaumont   Will Beaumont I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will Beaumont
Page 1 of 1