Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 4:21 pm

This seemed like a great plan, to Candy, one that could only fail if the Kishin Egg looked up and dodged, or didn't follow the pair at all, and the latter would give Melody and herself the advantage. So she flew, as she was thrown.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 1:17 pm

However, what was surprising, the kishin egg went into a different building, where it decided to prepare a surprise attack. The kishin egg opened a few big gas cylinders and started releasing gas into the whole building. Which gas was it? It was a secret that soon was going to be revealed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 11:26 pm

Melody saw the kishins' soul run, and chose to use this time to nurse her wounds. She mentally called candy back to her, and grabbed at the syringe in her arm. She curled her lips into her mouth, and bit down to muffle the screams before she yanked it out. Setting the removed syringe on the ground, she opened her small pouch and chose a suitable bandage from inside. Placing the cotton over the actual injury, she wrapped it in place with some gauze, using her mouth along side her free hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 10:53 am

Having bounced back and transformed back into her human form, Candy watched as Melody bandaged her arm. "Are you okay? Was the syringe coated in anything? Filled with anything?" She asked questions, obviously worried for her meister and friend.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 11:52 am

The syringe had some water like substantion on the syringe body, I could be some kind of a poison that could paralyze a limb, however it was not enough to do anything. However, she could feel something strange in her arm, but it was nothing dangerous..probably..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 6:34 pm

Melody felt the numbing feeling in her left arm, and pulled more of her herbs from her pouch. "Poison!" She spat, cursing the kishin egg with the single word. She found a small vial of a ground up leaf, and pushed it under her bandages at the wounds opening. She then followed up with two different anti-toxins, as she was unsure of the nature of the poison. She gave a quick glance at the location of the kishin egg, making sure he had not moved. "Candy transform. We fight poison with poison." She uncorked a very small vial, which contained multiple doses of cyanide.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2015, 5:29 pm

Candy looked at Melody's bandaged arm, visibly worried about what substance it is that is now potentially hurting her meister. Giving a nod in the affirmative, Candy transformed into her weapon form and already guessing what Melody wanted to do, made the knife pop out. "This Kishin Egg is trying to emulate the Nazi's. The uniform, the fact that it's in Aushwitz..." Candy said, her upper body appearing within the glazed surface of her weapon form. "It isn't going to just fight us like it tried before. It didn't run out of fear, either. It's insane. I doubt fear registers at all."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2015, 12:21 pm

The Kishin egg was waiting for them, with a pack of knives, hiding behind the table, which was his cover, against the deadly ball. The room, he was hiding in was filled with a gas, that could kill the meister and weapon. However, one good hit would end his life. The monster was already wounded, and bandages weren't too useful, because the kishin egg couldn't stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2015, 1:30 am

Melody grunted in acknowledgement, the small vial in her hand half empty as she applied the toxin to Candy's blade. Her lower lip curled into her mouth as she bit softly out of nerves. Stoppering the small bottle, she returned it and the rest of her supplies to the pouch on her side. Standing upright, she grasped Candy in her good hand, and moved slowly after the creature. She could still see its foul soul, but she could not see any of the hallways that would take her to his hiding place, and therefore moved with caution. The last thing she needed was to walk straight into a spray of fire as he set an ambush. No, so she moved slowly until she could see the room he was hiding in.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2015, 4:08 pm

Candy waited patiently in her weapon form, letting her meister do whatever was needed to complete the mission safely. In the meantime, however, she wondered how the soul would taste, once Melody finally managed to kill the monster...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 2:38 pm

There was a small wooden door leading into the building where the monster's lair was located. The windows were covered with wood, furniture and stuff like this. The kishin egg was hidden on the floor
However, they could be certain that there was a trap waiting for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 12:23 pm

Melody paused at the entryway with Candy firmly grasped in her hand. Not wanting to waste her poison on something silly and stupid, she forced the door open with her foot, keeping the majority of her body behind the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2015, 1:26 pm

Candy was just about ready to pop. The tension was unbearable! She was ready to transform and take a hit if needed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2015, 10:59 am

The kishin egg waited. When the meister forced the door open, he threw one of the knives towards the place where the door used to be a few seconds before. Of course, he probably didn't hit anything and anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 9:48 am

Melody felt the air distort as the thrown blade whizzed past her body. She side stepped into the doorway before throwing Candy in the direction the blade came from. She aimed high, as she couldn't afford the time to check for barricades.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 1:59 pm

When Candy was throw into the room, she tried to spot the Kishin Egg, and to relay the information to Melody. After spotting him on the way in, she bounced back towards Melody. "Behind the table, throw me low just over the edge. He's packed in there good."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 11:15 am

The Kishin Egg heard that the ball returned to the meister. He stood up and prepared one of his last knives to throw it in the meister's direction when she shows up. It was going to be his last strike. A matter of life and death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 12:17 pm

Catching Candy in her off hand, she immediately returned the ball in the direction of the kishin egg, aiming low like Candy said she needed to. Melody kept her motion directed forward to avoid potential counter attacks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 3:15 pm

Seeing as the Kishin Egg stood up, Candy didn't bounce behind the cover and into him, but rather straight towards the Kishin Eggs abdomen.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 5:20 pm

The kishin egg didn't have enough luck, perhaps he was too tired to react, but the ball hit directly where his stomach was located. The monster was aware that his end is coming. He saw a flashback of his whole life, life he had before turning into a kishin egg. He had family, children, but he lost everything. After that he became a kishin egg, a monster, a murderer. Now, however, these girl with a magical ball will end his life. And then what? Will they eat his soul? He didn't care anymore. He just waited for his death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 11:04 am

Melody saw the strike and knew it to be lethal without the poison. With the toxic coating, it would only take seconds for death to take the kishin egg and rend his soul from his body. She stared, aware of her surroundings, and waited for that last second to tick from his life.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 12:22 pm

After Candy impaled the Kishin Egg, she bounced back towards Melody. She transformed back into her human form, standing next to her meister. "We killed it," Candy began, and turned back towards the direction they came from. "Melody, we have to go check if that person is still alive!" She exclaimed, certainly sounding hopeful. "And then we gotta tell someone that it's safe to search the place, for... Well..." She meant any other victims, alive or not.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 1:27 pm

The kishin egg's body dropped on the floor, he died, in pain and sorrow. His red, corrupted soul left his body. The battle was over. That person was indeed alive, however, everyone else was dead. They could still feel a strange atmosphere around them, however. It was caused by a dangerous gas- cyclone B. The meister and the weapon should definitely leave the building immidiately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 1:56 pm

"Let us leave. Something is not right." Melody could feel her eyes start to itch, and she believed that the kishin egg had done something to this room. "We should not linger." She could see that the other person was still alive and planed on returning to them and setting them free, after aid of course.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 2:06 pm

"Okay!" Candy agreed and, taking Melody by the hand, started walking briskly back towards where they first spotted the Kishin Egg. The concentration camp creeped the girl out, considering the atrocities committed in the past and now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)   Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nazi Kishin Egg of the Aushwitz-Birkenau Concentration Camp/Nazi Nightmare Returns (Mission Thread)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next