Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) Empty
PostSubject: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 9:31 pm

Name: Mystery at Balon mansion 

Overview: Recently, a large number of kishin eggs and scandalous humans have invested in a black market buisnese called "Soul harvesting" or "Soul farming": Its where individuals with favorable soul qualities are kidnapped and sold as livestock or slaves, they are usually tormented to add a special "flavor" to the souls, the stronger and better quality the soul, the more expensive the subject, the kishin eggs that buy the victims indulge in a sort of luxury feasting, where they don't have to worry about the murder and hunting and can laze about and enjoy lambs(victims) to kill whenever they feel like it. A cargo of kidnapped humans were taken to Lyson, a busy city in France, in the outskirts to a large house where an auction and party will be held. The "party" is being hosted a notorious mob boss named Christopher Balon, a kishin egg. Individuals will only be let in if they have victims to sell, or if they have a special invitation.

The difficulty of this mission depends on the approach: If you raid it, you be surrounded by guards and you'll  bring down the crime ring from the outside in, though the commotion might alert the mob boss and he'll flee while the teams are fighting. If you use strategy and take down the crime ring from the inside out, you'll have to use a bit more cunning and planning, however, killing the boss first will make the workers disoriented. Whatever method you choose, you must make sure that all  12 victims make it out alive, panicking kishin eggs, or those who figure out your plan may kill the victims, take the souls, and flee. You may have to go under cover, and if you don't manage to swipe an invitation, you or your partner may have to pose as a slave driver. Make sure to have people on your team that are all on the same page, or your team will be caught/killed. There is more information to be learned while investigating, so keep an eye out and an ear open for any important details, and keep in mind, this mission has more that meets the eye....

The party starts at 10:00 pm, however, a few patrons will be having a pre meeting at a local cafe, if you're interested in going undercover, you might hang around the meeting to maybe swipe an invitation or two if they're visible, and you'll notice that these individuals, 12 in total, have a red badge on, strange hmmm? The only way to get to the mansion is by train, unless you don't mind hitch hiking or walking that distance. At 11:00, and hour before the auction, the 12 individuals with badges will head up to the second floor, however, if you didn't care you dig deep enough in the investigation, this shouldn't concern you. At 11:30 the leader and the individuals come downstairs and join the others.

Location: On the outskirts of Lyson, France, in a large mansion. It's a beautiful fenced in property with guards at the gates, and at the doors, the outside is surrounded by a hedge, and the inside property has trees, beautiful landscaping including large sculptured bushes and a garden in the back.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2015, 9:33 pm

Can I still participate in this? Please, pretty please, I really want to participate in this with Alabaster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 2:51 am

Yume's up for the task c: I think.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 12:26 pm

Can Xavia join her partner? She will be good promise! If possible could I add one other character to maybe pose as "merchandise?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 5:00 pm

Sure!  It's a team mission, it needs three pairs in total, me and Kidd volunteered Asher and Alabaster.
(Shout out if your still in, Kidd)

Also, I need a staff member to rate the mission, and I need a second person to help "host" the mission, because as the name implies, it's an investigation, and there's some info that peeps will only get if they dig deeper, but I'd feel better if someone would help with, well,  the plot of the mission. If you want to help host, your character can't be figuring everything out, it's a team effort and everyone should have an opportunity to put together a peice of the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 6:51 pm

Calvin and Jax shall be participating, and, co hosting
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 7:07 pm

When the thread is able to be started, I'll pm you the hosting info.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 9:42 pm

I accept this Mission. I'm going to state this as a 3 on the mission scale.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 11:52 pm

Yay! I'll make the thread when everyone is available n whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 12:18 am

I'M IN. DON'T FORGET ME. ASHER IS GOING TO BE USED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 4:22 am

I am ready for this... c:
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2015, 11:27 pm

Gonna edit my first post a bit, just to explain some things I left out, it won't effect the posts you already made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)   Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery at Balon mansion (Team required for best results)
Page 1 of 1