Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ripping off Other Universes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ripping off Other Universes! Empty
PostSubject: Ripping off Other Universes!   Ripping off Other Universes! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 10:17 pm

If you could rip a character or something out of another universe and put it here, who or what would you create? Please make any adjustments you feel necesary to make it jive with the SE universe.

I'll start. I I could rip off another universe, I would take Add from Elsword, and make him a weapon that could transform into his dynamos from the game.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ripping off Other Universes!   Ripping off Other Universes! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2015, 11:36 pm

Well, if you're ripping off from Elsword in the beginning, I'll do the same thing!
I could rip off Aisha and make her a bat witch. I would use her "Princess of the void" evolution to make her an awesome, dark, bloody witch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ripping off Other Universes!   Ripping off Other Universes! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2015, 9:54 pm

Oooohh boy. Really? You have just started a major brainstorm in my head now. So many characters. Hmmmmmm how about erza scarlet from fairy tail as a witch meister where she can be adaptable to any blade weapon partner. So OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripping off Other Universes!   Ripping off Other Universes! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ripping off Other Universes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Member Section :: Randomness-
Jump to: