Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aya Clarkson

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aya Clarkson Empty
PostSubject: Aya Clarkson   Aya Clarkson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 12:16 pm

Aya Clarkson 100153L

Name (Surname, Forename)

Clarkson, Aya

Gender/Sex:

Female

Meister:

N/A

Weapon Form:

She appears to be a type of double edged scythe. Silver in color, the blade is shorter than most commonly found scythes, but elegant overall. When in weapon form the scythe stands around 73 inches. The fore blade is around 27 inches, the back blade is around 13 inches, and the spear head tip is 18 inches. The bottom part of the fore blade has more of an edge than the top.

Aya Clarkson HTB1tKIvHVXXXXc5XpXXq6xXFXXXo

Love Interest:

N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):

Straight / Heterosexual

Appearance:

Aya's most noticeable feature is her bright red hair, followed by her lime green eyes. She appears to be irish/scottish, but lacks the accent. Aya stands at 65 inches, and weighs 54 kilograms. Her style is never really set, as she really wears whatever is in her closet. She is into all types of styles, ranging from the cute girl, to the tom boy. She is often caught wearing a black vest, and some sort of shorts, or skirt though. Her hair styles vary as well, when training, she puts it up in a ponytail, but she normally wears it down, and brushed back. Aya carries around a side bag sometimes, it often holds her notebooks, and a few nick knacks, or useful items. She'll sometimes use it to sneak candy, or snacks around.

Personality:

Aya's personality varies on her mood, and if she is with friends, As well as her manners. She is kind, and can often be optimistic when she is happy, or excited. However, if she is in a foul mood, she can be blunt, and a bit cruel. People she considers friends can easily change her mood from grumpy to happy though, depending on the situation. Overall, she has a strong will, curious, and does not break easily. She will push herself over her limits for people she cares about. Her manners are there, she sometimes forgets to bring them. She does not believe in saying "Excuse me" or saying sorry after burping, and will do it when ever she feels like it. She is a thankful person though, she rarely forgets to thank someone.

History:

Aya was raised by her loving grandparents. Her grandparents were explorers who took Aya in after her parents passed, but that did not stop them from traveling the world. Aya never stayed in one place for too long as she grew up. She was schooled by her grandmother. Aya was talented in basic studies, but never really got passed midway high school education level. While Aya's grandmother taught her with books, her grandfather taught her how to stay physically fit. In all she enjoyed playing outside, than reading books. She became limber, and much like a monkey, since she enjoyed climbing things the most.

As Aya grew up, she never stayed in a place long enough to make real friends. Soon enough, she really didnt try, as she knew she would not be staying for long. When she turned thirteen, she discovered she was a weapon when she partially transformed while playing. She really did not know much about this strange ability, and she was frightened by it. In fear, she hid this from her grandparents, but in curiosity, and in secret, she explored it further. She did not understand the point of her transformations, she was persistent though, and looked for more information than what she had learned. She learned of the DWMA, in America. She felt an urge to go there, but her grandparents did not have any plans on heading over there anytime soon. So she would have to deal with it.

When she turned sixteen, her grandfather discovered her weapon ability. She couldn't tell at the time, but he seemed disappointed, and whether it was just her emotions, he seemed more distant after that. Her grandmother seemed surprised, but showed a smile anyways. Aya began training in combat, as her grandfather forced her to learn. He was much more strict than before, which made her miss the laid back silly grandpa she knew.

After a couple of years of training with her grandfather, Aya had learned how to at least protect herself from above average people. She learned how to endure more, and take a hit. She also learned how to smile through the pain, one of the many lessons her grandpa taught her.

Once she turned eighteen, her grandparents traveled to america with her, and dropped her off in las vegas to attend DWMA. It seemed as soon as she turned into an adult, she was no longer their responsibility. Aya was a bit lost, she really never had to survive on her own, she didn't really know what she needed to do. She was left a little bit of money, and a few bags of her items. After some time walking around, Aya pondered on what to do now. She remembered her want to become a great weapon, and decided that is what she would do. She had heard that the DWMA was a career starter, and she really did not know any place that would hire someone with nothing to prove education, let alone the ability to transform into a weapon. So she would go to DWMA, and learn more, and decide what she would become while there.

Soul Count:
Zero souls, well one if you count her own.

Miscellaneous:

N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power, and madness awaits."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Aya Clarkson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya Clarkson   Aya Clarkson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 1:02 pm

Everything in here looks really good, but the password has been changed so I can't accept it until it's correct. Just read all four rule threads again and you will get the complete password. ;3 lemme know when that's done and we're golden.
Back to top Go down

Aya Clarkson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya Clarkson   Aya Clarkson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 1:04 pm

Alright, I did change it, (I was notified on the chatbox that it was wrong) and I found what I think was the to date rule set. I believe I found all the puzzle pieces, and read the up to date rules.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Aya Clarkson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya Clarkson   Aya Clarkson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2015, 1:25 pm

Apwooved! X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aya Clarkson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aya Clarkson   Aya Clarkson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aya Clarkson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: