Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] Empty
PostSubject: Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]   Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 8:40 pm

It was tuesday, mid morning.
Aya decided to go out early today, as she really didnt know if she had a class yet. She was wearing a white summer dress, that had a black rose design on the ends of the dress. It had thin straps, and was cut off right above her knees. She wore brown sandals, and a small over the shoulder bag. Her hair was down with a slight curl to it.
This was Aya's first time in Death city, so she wanted to get a feel for it, it'd be bad if she were to become lost. Aya walked down street, after street. Before she knew it, she had no idea where she was, nor did she have a map... well a map wouldn't be much help for her at this point.  "Well... I hope I dont spend the rest of the day trying to figure out where the dorms are..." she said to herself with a sigh This street she was on, really was not busy. It looked like a small shopping district. She spotted a cafe, a clothes store, and what looked like a hardware store. She walked slower, as she tried to remember which way she came from.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]   Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 8:50 pm

Allelujah slipped out of the hardware store, a small bag in his left hand as he pocketed his wallet with his right. He turned his head a bit more than was normal, seeing as how, because of how thick his hair was, he was essentially only looking out of his left eye. He spotted Aya in the middle of the road, clearly looking lost, and pursed his lips some, debating whether or not to go up and help her. After a solid minute, he walked up, offering her a smile. "Hello. I can't help but notice you look a little lost."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]   Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 9:00 pm

Aya seemed to jump as she heard someone speaking to her. She really did not expect that, but she tried to brush it off, maybe the stranger wouldn't notice. She turned to him quickly, and showed a cheerful grin. "Hello! and yeah... I am really lost. Its my first time here." She explained to him, she felt a little helpless in this situation. "I came from the DWMA's girls dorm room this morning, and I have been walking around all this morning." She said with a nod. He looked like a local, and not a normal tourist. He seemed a little strange, green hair, only using one eye as far as she could see. The locals around here all seemed strange, it made it easy to pick out the tourists at least.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]   Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2015, 9:15 pm

Allelujah just continued to smile, listening to her story before pointing to the story. "Well, it's always easiest to just direct yourself using the academy, given that it's at the center, but if you keep circling around there are four main roads at North, East, South, and West that will take you up to the academy, and subsequently the dorms." He said, trying to explain it as best he could to someone who hadn't lived here for most of their life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]   Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 4:51 pm

Aya listened to the man, nodding gently. It made sense, though she believed she had been circling the same exact area for a while. "Thank you Mister!" She exclaimed with a cheerful grin. "My name is Aya Clarkson. I still dont have to head back to the dorms for quite some time. So I hope I am not a nuisance.." She explained to him, it was as she expected. He was indeed a local, maybe, if she wasnt intruding on him, he could keep her company for now.

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]   Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2015, 5:41 pm

Allelujah just continued to smile, waving off her concerns with a single hand. "Don't worry about it." He said, softly chuckling. "I'm Allelujah Haptism, one of Lord Death's Death Scythes." He said, hoping that the admission wouldn't cause her to react too adversely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]   Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 1:55 am

Aya grinned widely at him, he didnt seem to mind. Though as he said he was a death scythe, her face seemed to light up more. "Well its nice to meet you, Allelujah! And I am a weapon too, but I dont have a single soul yet..." She stated, then gave an awkward smile. She wanted to become a death scythe, but at the same time, she was not sure she could. Aya looked up at him though, she still wanted to at least try. "How long have you been a death scythe?" she wondered out loud to him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]   Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 3:34 pm

"Around 4 years." He said, slipping his hands into his pockets and looking at Aya. "And just keep working at it. I'm sure you'll get to be a Death Scythe some day." He said, trying to reassure her even though she only had one soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]   Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 1:22 am

Aya smiled, four years sounded like forever. Then he moved on to encourage her which sounded nice. But that was it. "Thank you Allelujah." she stated, before scratching the back of her head. This man was not much of a conversationalist... Maybe he didn't actually want to stand around, and talk to her. Aya mentally sighed softly, then gave him a smile. "Well.... it looks like have bothered you long enough. Sorry for the inconvenience." She explained to him, then bowed her head slightly. He was a death scythe after all, he might just be too deep in thought, or maybe naturally quiet. Either way, she turned on her heel, and started walking away slowly.

As she walked, she had every intention to finish her exploration. Maybe she would find a place to eat, or a nice shop to spend a little bit of money. Aya thought of what her future would hold, and thought about becoming a death scythe. She was a bit worried about it, it seemed an amazing feet, and a goal to go for, but at the same time, it would be extremely difficult. She was thinking more about staying in this place for a long time. Her life up until now was completely different, could she really settle down in a place, could she actually call a place home? She pondered on the outcomes, she could always still travel, if she felt too cooped up, but she didnt want to end up like her grandparent, always on the move. That fact alone made her unable to contact her grandparents, she didnt know where they were by now after all. That thought made her feel lonesome, even though it was just a thought, she could feel her heart drop. Feeling sad now, at her own thoughts,

Aya walked further down the street, slowly, though her pace seemed to slow down even more. Aya gazed out to down the street, and up to the sky. She kinda missed traveling around, and her grandparents. She had never been alone her whole life, so it was tough for her to move on so easily like she had been trying to do. Her grandparents never talked about her actual parents, or any other family, now that she thought about, she wasn't sure how much family she actually knew. It kinda seemed like her grandparents were always on the run, trying to cut ties with everyone they met. It seemed like she was no different than any other person they had met.

Aya stopped walked, she then hit her own cheeks. No! She couldn't just slip into a depression, no matter how hard it was tempting. She believed she needed to keep moving forward, she would find friends to fill the gap her family left her with. Aya looked around for a moment, she hadnt gone far, she was still on the same street she was before. She looked at the Cafe, and felt her stomach rumble. She nodded to herself, and walked into the cafe. Once there, she looked at the menu, then all the sweets assorted in a case. She was mostly drawn to the sweets. But what to choose! If she had enough money, she would buy them all. But she didnt want to spend all of her money, so she would just pick one. She wondered about the cupcakes, they looked so pretty, but she didnt really like frosting.. Ironic for a sweet tooth like herself. She then looked at the brownies, they looked soft and chewy, and beautifully cooked. But so did the pound cakes. Aya groaned at herself, she wanted Something, but she couldn't make up her mind. She was stuck between the pound cakes, and the brownies. She hummed lightly, she would just get both. "I'll have a brownie, a pound cake, and a tall glass of chocolate milk." She tuned to the cashier, who seemed to have been standing there, waiting for her to make up her mind.

Once she got what she asked for, aya sat down at one of the window booths so she could get a good view of the outside world. AsAya pondered to herself quietly, she sipped on her beverage, and eat pieces of her sweets. This would be so much better if she had some sort of company, but she reassured herself, it wouldn't always be this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]   Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touring the city [Xaldalneir and I]
Page 1 of 1