Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2015, 11:46 pm

((OOC Note: It's been forever))

Orion and Alex walked the halls of the DWMA, deep in conversation. Alex wondered if his weapon partner was still around or if he should start searching for a replacement. Orion was still searching for a meister to partner up with. The two reached the entrance hall and sat on a bench to finish their chat.
Back to top Go down

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2015, 12:45 am

Hanging Out 95a6a68e7ba8be4278e7975f3e48024b_480
Zeke wondered the halls, and explored them. He was wearing his uniform he had picked out, a white striped shirt, a black tie, black pants, and a cyan jacket. His Cyan colored hair was half up in a direct half ponytail.
Zeke had only just arrived at DWMA. He was walking the halls, when he spotted two others. He was new here, and knew no one. Which made him feel a little uneasy, so the best thing to do was make new friends. Zeke smiled cheerfully, and walked up to the two. "Hey guys!" He called out to them as he walked up. "I was wondering if you dont mind if I walk with you?" He asked curiously, then he pointed to himself enthusiastically. "My name is Zeke Rotner, I am a new meister at this school." He explained to them. His tone of voice was cheerful, and warm.
Back to top Go down

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 12:36 pm

Alex smiled "Nice to meet you Zeke. I'm Alex Kisurgi, meister." he gestured to his left "And this is my friend Orion. He's an un-partnered weapon."
Back to top Go down

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 12:42 pm

Zeke smiled cheerfully at the two. "Nice to meet you as well, Kisurgi, and Orion." He stated with a nod. Its was nice to see another Meister around, and it was nice to see a weapon for the first time. "So what are you guys up too?" he wondered out loud. He was not just going to go for the first weapon he saw, he still wanted to meet other weapons as well.
Back to top Go down

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2015, 2:09 pm

Alex looked at him "Orion and I are just hanging around. I'm kind of his phasmology tutor. So I'm exploring new ways of helping him remember things. It's working."
Back to top Go down

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2015, 2:45 pm

Zeke started to feel a bit awkward, just standing there, and listening to Alex talk. It kinda felt like Alex was talking for Orion, and the conversation depended on Zeke to ask, or continue talking about something. He was curious about them, but it was beginning to get too awkward. "I see. That sounds nice." He started simply, he really didn't understand what Alex was talking about, as he just said it as Zeke should know what he is talking about. Did Orion have anmesia? Zeke shrugged, "Well I should get moving along, sorry for bothering you two." He stated, then walked past the two, only to turn and give a good bye wave, and a smile.

[Topic left]
Back to top Go down

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 11:07 pm

Alex yelled after him "If you want to chat again sometime, we're always available during the school day." He turned to Orion "Come on man, let's head out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out
Page 1 of 1