Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} Empty
PostSubject: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:05 pm

Vilora laughed loudly as did most everyone else in the small bar she was sitting in as she finished her joke to amuse the patrons. Taking a long gulp out of her glass and held it out to the bartender to refill with a smile "Come on Jack... I'm just getting started." her slur of the words almost imperceptible when she talked as she was so use to talking drunk that it barely affected her speech patterns anymore. Once she had gotten her refill she turned around and leaned herself on the counter so she could look out at everyone having a good time, mostly because of her, and smiled with her lips but it didn't quite reach her eyes. Her eyes were to busy looking into the past to smile along with the rest of her face, not that most people would notice. Vilora continued to rouse the crowd if there threatened to be  a lull in activity with her practiced ease of doing it for years while she drank more and more alcohol to soothe her near always frayed emotions "Good night tonight... Really packed today." she murmured to herself before scanning the bar once more for any unfamiliar faces to talk to. She always did love meeting new people... and people always seemed to love meeting her. She shook her head at this as a stray thought almost surfaced from the past and took another deep gulp of her beer already half empty despite the short amount of time that had passed since it was filled.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:08 pm

Allelujah pushed open the door to the bar and slid in, taking a moment to scan the establishment before he found a secluded corner stool at the bar. He shrugged off his leather jacket and hung it in his arms, pushing his way through the crowded bar until he reached the stool and claimed it. It wasn't often that he found himself drinking, only on the nights when Hallelujah was most loudly calling for blood. He waved the bartender over and order something simply, taking the bottle of beer as it was offered to him and sipping from it, hoping to drown out the voice of his other half.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:20 pm

Vilora leaned over with a real smile this time as a new face /did/ show itself though it was a little over but that had never stopped her before. Vilora called out loudly over the noise of the bar at the newcomer "Hey! You! New guy! How ya doing tonight?" she asked merrily with a wink and a wave before tipping her glass back so that the amber liquid would slip down her throat. Her slur still barely noticeable despite her inebriation "My names Vilora!" she called again before patting a seat that was right next to her that had just become available "Why don't you seat by me? Have a nice conversation? I don't bite~" she teased a bit "I promise."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:27 pm

"I'm fine where I am..." Allelujah said in answer, swishing his beer in its bottle and huffing softly at how boisterous the woman was. He tilted the bottle back and drained it before waving for another, giving the bartender his credit card so that a tab could be opened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:35 pm

Vilora not happy at all with the mild brush off the man gave her smirked and gave a laugh before standing up almost strutting to his seat "Aww come on drinking alone isn't good for you... I should know. So why don't you cheer up and drink with me?" she winked again and motioned for the bartender to give her another glass "A nice conversation will cure what ails you if the booze doesn't." she said confidently though such a a thing had never helped her. Vilora then sat herself down on the counter top after a small struggle to lift her self up that far.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:41 pm

Allelujah nursed the new bottle he was given, giving the persistent woman a quick once over before sipping his beer. "Thanks, but I'm sure I'm not good company..." He muttered, looking at the label and sighing softly. "You should go find someone who actually wants a conversation..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:47 pm

Vilora groaned softly before scooting along the bar top, the bartender not even batting an eye at her actions, and leaned forward which caused her cleavage to unknowingly show "Come on... Please? I know everyone here already and I've talked to all of them... so why can't I get one more friend tonight?" she then took a deep gulp of her drink "What do you say?" she concluded before the bartender turned and made a small chuckle "You might as well" he said "She does this to everyone and I've yet to see her lose."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:49 pm

Allelujah sighed softly, then reached a hand out to her. "My name is Allelujah." He conceded, waiting for her to take his hand and give it a shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 6:58 pm

Vilora smiled widely and sat back up straight like a proper lady and shook the proffered hand vigorously "Glad you see things clearly now." she beamed before taking another sip of beer "Now why don't you tell me whats bothering you so I can fix i up and have you partying like I got everyone else." her expression outwardly happy to Allelujah "But first you have to tell me about that name of yours... unusual to say the least." her black and white dress clinging to her slightly at her awkward sitting position while her feet steadily rocked back and forth like a kid due to her size.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 7:05 pm

"It's just a name..." He said softly, taking another sip of his drink and focusing more on it than her, his eyes never leaving it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 7:57 pm

what's wiff these one liners :/

Vilora frowned a little before reaching out one of her legs and poking the man in the chest with the toe of her shoe "Don't ignore a lady. It's very rude." before leaning forward again to stare at him from close up "You don't talk much do you? Well I can help with that. Because as you can see I am trying to be a nice person and help you out..." she finished by punctuating her sentence with a drink
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 8:02 pm

It's the character? .-.

Allelujah sighed, pulling away a bit and looking up at her, a flicker of annoyance in his visible grey eye. "Miss, I don't know what you want me to say. I've given you my name and you haven't returned the courtesy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 8:09 pm

Vilora frowned and shook her head before swallowing the last of the beer in her glass once more "So your a bad listener to? I already gave you my name..." she said a little offended by the brash nature of the man she was talking to "I just want everyone to have a nice time. I mean look..." she said with a gesture at everyone laughing an talking and drinking together "Everytime I come here I make sure everyone has a good time. So since your here that extends to you to." The continued affront of her nice efforts draining Vilora slightly as she continued to drink and moved her arm with the empty glass around to go over the counter "Another." she asked the bartender and was quickly complied to.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2015, 8:26 pm

Allelujah sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Listen, I came here because I couldn't sleep. I've had a very long day and an even longer week because I have a raving madman inside my head and he's almost constantly trying to get out. So, I'm not really one for 'having a good time'." He said, wondering just how much of his entirely true story she'd believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:08 pm

Vilora slipped down off the counter and sat herself down on a stool before looking back at Allelujah with a sad expression "I don't sleep well either... to many thoughts... to many memories for me." she then took a long sip from her glass and continued to talk in a low tone "But... but I try to be happy for as long as I can... if your mind is torturing you already... why do it to yourself and add on to it?" she mused. Vilora's red eyes growing sad and distant before a hand came up to brush her white hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:11 pm

"We don't get to pick our circumstances." Allelujah said, draining his second bottle and flagging down the bartender to get another. He sighed and brushed his green hair out of his right eye for an instant, revealing the splendid golden orb before hiding it again behind the fringe of hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:22 pm

Vilora nods slowly "Sometimes you do... and you just make the wrong choice..." she brooded slightly before emptying her glass and placing it down on the table upside down "Hey... get me my bottle..." she said to the approaching bartender who gave her a disapproving look but reached down under to grab a bottle sake and placed it in front of her. "Thanks..." she muttered before sipping the strong liquid "I did... make the wrong choice that is..." her eyes scanning over Allelujah's face "Hey... your eye fake to?" she said with a tiny smile "My eyes aren't really red... in case you didn't know." she finished with a tiny wink.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:25 pm

"Now, they're both 100% genuine..." He said, momentarily losing himself in the dreary country music that was playing over the speakers. He hated country... Allelujah gave a small shake of his head, glancing at Vilora out of the corner of her eye and sipping from his beer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:38 pm

Vilora was looking downtrodden at the moment considering her upbeat nature she had when she first started to talk and tilted the sake bottle up to spill its contents into her mouth and down her throat. Her cheeks reddening for the first time that night as the stronger alcohol hit her system. Soon after she placed her head on the table and stared off into the distance "Good to know..." she muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2015, 6:40 pm

Allelujah, realizing ye was fully responsible for her sudden shift in mood, tentatively reached a hand out and stroked it slowly through her hair. "C'mon... Its alright..." He tried to say with as optimistic and persuasive a voice as he could manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 2:16 pm

Vilora shrugged her shoulders and sighed deeply as she tipped more sake into her mouth as her temperament spiraled down rather quickly as her drink grew stronger and her present company brought up old memories and a bad atmosphere that dragged her down the precipice she always teetered on. "No..." she moaned softly "It isn't... same old horrible stuff everyday..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 2:28 pm

"Hey..." He said softly, patting her shoulders a few times and reaching for the bottle to get it away from her. "C'mon, it's not that bad... I mean, you're still here, aren't you? That's gotta count for something." The Death Scythe said, trying his best to at least stop her obvious spiral.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 3:02 pm

Vilora groaned softly and yanked the bottle away from his grasping fingers "So?! What's the point of me being here if she isn't huh?" she snapped with a little vigor before having another deep swallow from her bottle and slumping her head back down on the table "Whatever... just go away. You wanted me to leave you alone right? Well go ahead... leave... or whatever... I don't care anymore." she said into the countertop as her eyes fluttered closed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 3:27 pm

Allelujah sighed, running a hand through his hair and flagging down the bartender. 'Hey, do you know her address... I'm going to take her home." He said, his voice clearly guilty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2015, 5:56 pm

Vilora sighed and continued to drink heavily as she closed her hers tight as the bartender shook his head "Can't let you take her unless you can prove you know her." he said reasonably with a shake of his head towards Vilora "Plus she... usually gets better... I've driven her home a bunch of times so don't worry about it. Oh and you can forget about pulling that bottle away cause the last time someone tried we had to cat him off for internal injuries."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}   Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you...  {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drown your sorrow... Or it will drown you... {{Open but Drama so if you wont keep it serious dont join please}}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next