Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Class(Private/invite only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

After Class(Private/invite only) Empty
PostSubject: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 11:39 am

Time stamp

9:30 AM
10/1/2015

It was right after the bell rang and class dismissed. Sally was having to drag herself out the classroom with her eyes feeling heavy. Damn, she was exhausted, mostly because she was up all night playing with a lighter instead of studying. She could've been mistaken for a zombie.

She couldn't be too upset though. The sun, a great big ball of fire, was out shining and there was not a cloud in sight. Still though, it was disappointing that she still couldn't find a meister. Perhaps she just hadn't been looking hard enough. She just stood next to the window and whispered to herself "None of these pansies can have fun." She often thought it was strange how none of the people she met were as willing to throw themselves head-on into danger. If you back away from a challenge, how are you suppose to overcome it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 4:19 pm

Though it seemed the class was dismissed, Zeke was the last one out, as he had a little trouble putting away his items. He saw many other students, they all seemed to be doing their own thing. Once he walked out, he noticed a girl, whom was just in his class. He didnt notice it before, but she looked dead tired.

Zeke, he was pretty well rested, though he wondered what had she done to make herself so tired, so he approached her. Before he spoke, he smile, and waved his hand to get her attention. "Yo, see anything interesting?" he asked curiously, then he pionted at the window. He only saw students, and teachers, maybe some guests out the window. Nothing too interesting to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 8:32 pm

Sally smiled in awe. "Isn't it wonderful?" she asked. "The sun beats down on the planet with intense heat. If it were any closer, we'd burn." she continued as she then sighed as if she was pleased by something. As she stared out the window, she then turned to the guy talking to her and smiled. "It's a nice feeling, don't you think? Oh, and before I forget, the name's Sally. I'm a weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2015, 10:55 pm

Zeke tilted his head as she said 'isnt it wonderful?' as he was not sure what she was talking about. One thing was for sure, he'd always run into weird people. As she spoke, he glanced out the window, towards the sky. The warmth was nice, but he wasnt a fan of the intense heat the sun sometimes put off around here. "I like warm weather, but not too hot. Right in between is my sweet spot, but it is a nice day out." He replied back to her truthfully. Then he turned to her as she introduced herself as Sally. "Its nice to meet you Sally, my name is Zeke Rotner. I am a meister." He stated, then he politely bowed his head, an old habit he picked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2015, 5:31 pm

Sally just moved her hair out of her face. At least he liked it warm, but what was wrong with hot? Hot is great. The hotter, the better. He also bowed? She let out a loud "Ha! Who are you trying to impress?" She really didn't like it when people acted this polite. Just shake hands or just say hi. Really, would he even do that to his parents? It made her wonder about if he could at least tell someone no. "You know Zeke, I'm sort of a risk taker. I hate these people who play it safely. The people I talk to don't seem as willing to cuss out a teacher like me." She then smiled smugly. "How about you? Don't you hate it when people are like that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2015, 5:56 pm

Zeke blinked at her, confused as she asked who he was trying to impress. It also irritated him, but he wouldn't show it to a stranger. Then as her following comments showed, she was just a trouble maker. With that attitude, he wondered if she even had a partner, if she did, he felt sorry for the sucker. "To be honest I don't like people who try to act tough. Where I come from, you respect your teachers, parents, and elders." He stated bluntly.

Though he wasn't one to play it safe, but at the same time, he didn't judge others if that's what lifestyle they choose. "And honestly, why should I even care if others play it safe. It doesn't affect me." He stated out loud, it was more of a thought than a comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2015, 7:59 pm

Sally didn't really know what to say. She just stood there silently for a moment. "Anyway," she eventually said, "do you have a weapon?" She had been at the academy for a semester now and was still yet to find a partner. How pathetic, especially when everyone else could find them so easily. Well, it wasn't her fault. The freaking pansies were too busy putting on their makeup and having tea parties, or so she told herself. "I mean, you don't seem to be a total pansy." she said with a smug smile, trying to hide the fact that she was starting to get desperate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2015, 1:11 pm

Zeke shook his head to her question. "No, I just got here a day ago." He explained to her, he then leaned his back against the wall. What did she mean by Pansy? It seemed to be here theme word. She isnt the strangest person though, he noted the two guys he met, where one was telling the others life story... At least he wasn't hearing her life. His unique smile was already back on his face. "Why do you ask?" he said simply, though he already knew why, it was probably because she was curious, or she had no partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2015, 11:01 pm

She smiled. Good, he's available. Maybe he's worth the time. She knew that she needed someone to wield her, and if she didn't act now, then she would lose the chance. "Look, I can't wield myself and I need 100 souls to graduate. It's either now or never." she lectured to Zeke. "Since I don't have a meister, you'll have to do." she said as she grabbed his arm and started pulling. "Come on. I want to see what you got." she told him. This time, she seemed agitated by fear of getting rejected, but that that didn't matter. She still had plenty of time to find a new meister if this one didn't work. After all, it's not like there's plenty of freshmen here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2015, 3:03 pm

Zeke raised a eyebrow at her as she spoke, it sounded like he was going to be dragged into this. Without even giving him the chance to object his arm was grabbed. "eh??" He exclaimed as he was dragged along. It seemed like he had no choice in this. "Must be pretty desperate to drag me like this. I'll try you out." He teased, but it made him wonder. What kind of weapon was she? He hoped it was something he could wield easily. But he was a fast learner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2015, 3:56 pm

"Shut up." was her only answer, only because he was right. She successfully made meisters disappear. It was like the best magic trick she could do. She continuously dragged Zeke through the city, forcing people out of her way, even to the ground, as she hurried. She brought him to the edge of the city where teachers brought students out for extra lessons, the training grounds. She then let go of her iron grip. "I love coming up here. The scenery is nice, but destroying it is so much fun." she said as she stomped on a branch that made a loud crack. She then inhaled and exhaled as if she enjoyed it. "I hope you're ready, because things are going to get hot." she said as she transformed. The flamethrower's tank went on his back while a barrel formed connect to the tank with a tube. At the end of the barrel, there was a lit flame which allowed the meister's soul wavelength to fire like how guns work. There was a lever on the top to pull, which let out the fire. "Whenever, you're ready, light this place up." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Class(Private/invite only)   After Class(Private/invite only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Class(Private/invite only)
Page 1 of 1