Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3) Empty
PostSubject: Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3)   Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 6:23 pm

Franky's "Living" Room, 12:23 am

The place was covered with black and white, wallpaper, furniture, the floor... Well each rooms floor was either white or black. Candles, skulls, bones, books, tomes, and cobwebs surround the couple standing over the table taking a look at there little "project." The man, tall, thin, pale, and even his hair was a gleam of silver. His clothes basically old black and white robes with a black hat that caused his long hair to cover his eyes from sight. And a very big, proud, sinister smile on his face. This was Franky's Dad, and the other, a woman slightly shorter than the man, with long black hair along with black robes that had a purplish frill.

And on the table in front of them was a white cloth, covering something, something oddly shaped like a body. Franky heard her Dad suddenly call her from her room were she was reading a spell book and listening to her music, it was currently Voodoo by Godsmack. Franky growled with frustration as she got out of bed with her black and white spider print shorts, and a t-shirt with Death's logo on it. She stomped out oh her room and looked over the railing of the stairs into the living room. "Damn it Dad, I am not testing those damned electrodes again, I..." Franky then noticed the cloth and it's abnormal shape. She responded by jumping over the raining and falling on crouched down onto the floor.

She stood up and walked in the living room with her hand over her eyes, shaking her head. "Sweet Reaper, Dad, what the fuck did you do?" Her dad simply smiled under his daughters angry glare as he lifted up the cloth and moved it out of the way. "My sweet dead daughter, I have made you a weapon partner!"

Franky looked at the body for a moment and then shook her head as she sped walked over to her dad. "Oh no, n-n-n-n-no! No no NO! Dad, you know I already have a partner, Tool, I mean Honey, remember? I don't need you to..." Franky backed up as she saw the body start to sit up and come alive so to speak. Not from fear, but because her training taught her to react to sudden movements. She then looked over this stitched up figure and found herself rather liking what she saw. She hid it in her expression of annoyance as she spoke again. "Well, since you've already "invited" him..." She sighed deeply. "I guess I can at least meet him..." It was then that Franky looked at the spot her parents were originally standing, only a dotted outline of there figures remained. "H-Hey, what the... ugh Daaaaad!" Franky then turned back to the boy who was mostly conscious, her arms crossed. "Sooo, did my Dad give you a name or am I supposed to do that for him too?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3)   Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2015, 7:29 pm

He tilted his head, a lopsided, uneven smirk on his face as he watched her, dead eyes observing, finding blinking to be unnecessary and thus not doing so as it required conscious recognition. As such, it did not matter and did not happen. He held an arm out, stitched and clearly having been reset a time or two, hand grasping at the air for a moment before he found it satisfactory operational. This done, he jumped down from the table, approaching and doing an exaggerated, mocked bow, taking her hand and kissing the knuckles, lips dry from death. "Jackson. Call me Jack or Jax, kay, sweet thing?"
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3)   Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2015, 8:52 pm

Franky simply looked down as this Jackson kissed her knuckle, a slight awkward smile on her face. "Heh, well you are somewhat flattering, just make sure you keep your hands to yourself or you might miss a few." Franky giggled a bit as she covered her lips like some sort of posh royal. Of course she was joking, but he didn't need to know that. Franky had to test her boundaries after all, especially since she wasn't really fond of her dad setting up blind dates. Franky took back her hand and placed them both on her hips.

"So, Jackson, seeing as my Father mentioned you're my new, "partner" that must mean you're a demon weapon. Oh and just in case you haven't noticed already, you're dead as a reanimated door nail. But that's okay, cause I am too. Don't worry, you get used to it, and it has it's perks." She giggled again as she looked over Jackson's body. She would admit, he was good looking, but was he "flexible" enough to deal with her? We'll see. "Why don't you be a Gentleman and give this Sweet Thing a demonstration of your weapon hmm? I want to know if I'll like what I see." Her grin all to mischievous and playful.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3)   Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 6:53 am

ooc: Remember that you can change his weapon form if you want

ic:

The nearly reanimate smirked, stepping back. His form slowly glowed a pale grey, or perhaps more accurately described as a ghostly white. At any rate, his humanoid form began to shift, a sort of fog radiating off of it as he shifted into a long, thin scythe. The polearm had been smooth in life, though now it was a gnarled, a deep grey metal that was cool to the touch, prone to would change soon after meister contact to match their elemental affinity. The end of the pole was wrapped loosely, metallic bandages seeming to float around, with slight spikes, or more of thorns, visible beneath them. The blade itself had three parts: the main sickle, smooth, angled, and agile; a curved hook, similiar to a fishing knife, at the end facing down towards the polearm, weighted to balance the blade and keep him upright; and another, almost beak-like blade the started at the opposite side of the main one, weighted as well to fully balance him. The lower edge seemed far straighter, with a sort of spike extending from the curve. It appeared that the bandages wrapped the weapon in its entirety, as they also hovered around the blades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3)   Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franky's House - Dad, What did you do!? (Me and Lani! :3)
Page 1 of 1