Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Kill Hitler!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2015, 1:14 pm

"Oh come on! You never use me anymore!" Droon whined to Sov for what seemed the umpteenth time "You sound like a hooker, shut up!" Was my natural response
"You wish, lonely! I'm inside your brain, technically, so don't go there!"..."Fine, what do you want?" I ask. "A thread! Just one thread! How am I ever going to be a death scythe if I never get any? All you ever do is make threads for Nebun, it's my turn."
"That's cause he likes me better!" Nebun taunts from the back of Sov's head.
"Shut up, he does not. He made me first, and I'm way funnier than you!"
"Both of you be quiet, I'm making the thread darnit!"

Droon had been too long without a mission, and to long without a good game of put the hot-dog in the bun ((That means getting laid...)Shut up Droon, do you want this thread or not?) So a few days ago he went and found himself a good mission, and now here he was just a little ways from Adolf Hitler's mansion. He could practically taste all those evil Nazi souls. "Ah, nothing quite like preparing to slaughter legions of people whom society will never get mad at you for killing. Have I ever mentioned my love of murdering Nazis? I could do this all the live long day." One of the guards unfortunately heard Droon's rather anachronistic monologue and came to investigate, just in time for Droon to snag him behind a bush and suffocate him 007 style.
Shortly thereafter Droon walked out in the Nazi uniform, ready to sneak in. Hopefully nobody would question the black and red eyes...or the claws...or the pointy teeth...actually he'd be lucky if he made it past the first checkpoint. good thing it was dark, and raining. (You're welcome by the way Droon. If i didn't throw in that last sentence, they totes would have seen you.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 6:03 pm

Reputable sources told the location of Hitler's mansion to be right near here, where Charlotte just witnessed the murder of a man dressed like a Nazi. It seemed like she arrived to assassinate the moustachio'd menace to mankind right when someone else had the same idea. What a shame it was that she wouldn't be able to hoard all the fun. How long it was since she had caused any destruction. Her witch instincts were itching to do something. Seeing the unknown figure changed into the uniform of the dead guy, she decided to leave the bushes and approach, with her invisibility spell turned off. "Oi, spiky, you here to kill Hitler?" She called out, to make sure he wouldn't stab her when she got too close without announcing her presence.
Back to top Go down

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 6:46 pm

Alexander and Robin touched down. They were on the outskirts of town, Hitler's mansion was in sight. It had been a short flight from the nearest airport drop off to here, they could not simply go right up to the house since Robin's magic left a bright old path that was easy to follow. Still, they had made it. The odd's of being seen were tiny. "So he's just over there then huh?" Said Robin as he let Alex go, the sorcerer was a bit fatigued but he knew he just needed a minute for it to wear off. "Yup Robin, in there is arguably one of the most evil non Kishin egg's to have ever lived." "Dang."

They advanced along the path like they had planned, many people underestimated the uses of google maps for geographical info. They hugged close to a thicket of tree's befo-

"Holy hell there was someone else her-!" Said Robin whisper yelling before Alex clamped his hand over the boys mouth. He watched as everything unfolded before he took a deep breath. "Stay ten meters behind me, I'm going to go see if he really is our ally."

Then as he stood up from his cover he saw another woman walk out of her own bush and proceeded to toss himself into another piece of foliage, preying to god he had not been seen. From the tall grass he called out in a hushed tone. "Wait, what the hell!? Why are so many people trying to kill him tonight! Just, erg! Everyone try and get back into cover before we get spotted!" Robin would Russel in his bush a few meters behind him giving off his position. "Except you in the nazi suit! Just, I don't know. Look like your searching through these bushes and we'll talk!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2015, 11:00 pm

Droon jumped a bit when he heard two people each whisper to him from two separate bushes. He turned quickly into a corner and whispered back "Did everybody just decide to pick a generic hiding place today?! What are you doing here!?"
He took a deep breath. Really? Really!
Having people sneak around behind him was not exactly Droon's idea of incognito.
They were literally several yards away from the mansion and people were already getting in his way; people who he wasn't allowed to kill!
He jumped a second time when an enormous gunshot type sound came from far off, followed by sirens, and a crap ton of bright lights.
"Is that you guys?" He asks.
"Because it's not very subtle darnit!!"
At this point they had about lost all claim to secrecy.

OOC: The noise, so you know, is the allied forces invading Berlin. This thread takes place the night Hitler actually died. People say he and his girlfriend killed themselves, but we're gonna switch around some history and say it was us, making it look like a suicide.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 1:17 pm

"Not anyone I know," Charlotte responded as she pulled her hood off. Looking up and down the mansion, she was trying to figure out a way in. "I do hope that Hitler doesn't leg it too quick. Do you want to charge in and shank some Nazis or are you trying to be subtle about it all?" Charlotte went on, moving in front of the spiky man and towards the building that contained within one of the most hated men in the whole world. "Are you thinking of killing him alone, or are you willing to work with someone else?" Charlotte continued with her questions. She also thought better of keeping her hood down too, so back on it went. "And can we go inside the bloody mansion already? It's raining and I'm wet and I'm cold."
Back to top Go down

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 3:00 pm

"Well I vote we use this.... Distraction to our advantage. We go forward as quiet as possible till we're in a good position. Then we hit the place hard." Said Alex, he stood up and revealed himself as a man with a dark coat, mask, and a poncho. He motioned behind him to his ally and he said. "Well first thing we need to deal with the guards looking for that dead guy. We're on the other side of the mansion and they are going to wonder where he's gone."

From the foliage behind him came a fully grown tiger... Wearing a dark yellow poncho. It looked to be fairly young and it stood right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 6:46 pm

((OOC: Question, is this RP Canon?))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 9:28 pm

OOC: Well this an rp site. None of it is canon. I'm not sure I understand.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 9:49 pm

((OOC: True. I'll rephrase then. Does this Thread hold any significance to any other thread on this site if anything happens here?))
Back to top Go down

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2015, 10:26 pm

(I believe so, nothing has he said otherwise. Remember when black star tried to kill that mob guy? It's like that.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 12:06 am

OOC: Actually I took this mission with the intention of getting Droon some more souls to become a death scythe. Evil human souls and all that.

Droon rolled his eyes melodramatically before ripping off the uniform.
"Well, if they're not with you, and they don't want'em here either then we can at least take advantage of the distraction. After all, enemy of my enemy...well, you get it."
He stepped out into the main gateway of the mansion, walking up the path completely exposed to gunfire. He was vulnerable yes, but darnit he looked really BA.
His arm from the elbow down twisted into the massive black sword blade he was known for, it's curved organic shape glinting in a way which was decidedly threatening. As Nazi soldiers rushed past him to the city gates, he swung in a low arc that removed the legs of three men. It was around that point they realized he was with the enemy and started firing, but by that point he had finished off about five more soldiers and was burrowing throuigh the ground with 8 more souls than he had before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 6:52 pm

"They'd be the enemy of your enemy even if they WERE with me!" Charlotte walked behind the weapon man, wary of anyone that might attempt to shoot from the windows of the mansion, or from the roof. Or, from anywhere, she realised. To make sure that she was not a target for anyone, she activated the spell that would make her pretty much invisible. The weapon man's slaughter of the men got her to draw her knife; no longer was being subtle needed, though holding a knife wouldn't make a difference. She was invisible. The weapon man seemed to be killing all of the things well enough, so Charlotte decided to: 1. Make sure that nobody would be able to sneak up on the weapon man and stop him from killing things. 2. Watch the show.
Back to top Go down

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2015, 8:57 pm

As Alexander caught that they were going to take the direct aproach he headed over to the bush with the dead nazi soldier inside of it. He pulled out his MP 40 submachine gun. Checking it over he saw that it only had one method of fire on the safety. But was otherwise well made and kept. Sure, if the only thing he wanted to do here tonight was to end Hitlers life then he would have let those two assault the place head on while he and Robin cheekily snuck around during all the chaos to get to their goal. But he was hungry damn it, and this was his best chance for a late night dinner. He turned his head back to Robin and gave the signal. The Tiger nodded and transformed back into a boy with a yellow hood. He muttered a spell under his breath and Alexander could feel himself strengthen. His body began to glow at his Torso, but the light was hidden under his normal cloak and his extra long poncho. The boy held back, now baring a spear that was just about as long as he was. The tip of the blade glowed faintly.

He followed just behind Droon as they walked up the the city gates. He saw the man transform part of his body into a weapon, so he was a weapon huh? Like no one in the academy that's for sure. He allowed him to take the first shot's as with just a few fast attacks he was able to take the lives and souls of eight men. The the weapon showed an ability to burrow into the ground. Well, if that's what the prom queen needed to protect himself from bullets then that was fine. But he was going to miss out while he was under.

Fast as greased lightning Alex with a simple gesture tossed two small square bombs at the enemy. The flew like baseballs into the now scattered formation of the Nazi soldiers. His hands flashed straight to his weapon and held it up. The bombs had hit like an artillery strike and had tossed up an amazing amount of dirt that could be used as cover. He saw the figures in said smoke reeling from the mighty blasts. Alex could not be harmed at all by his own soul wavelength. So even the shock wave felt like a gentle breeze against his face. He could respond much faster, especially given his natural speed and the boost from Robin's spell. He aimed at the figures in the cover of smoke and fired in bursts of three. Robin, bless his buffing little heart. Had wrapped an enchantment around the gun to make every bullet hit much harder. It tore through the armor of four men.

By then the Kishin egg had realized his surprise time was almost up. There were few men left who could still fight after his attack, but they were still armed. Robin tossed his gun to the side and instead drew the sword he had on his hip. So short, so maneuverable. For someone so strong it was practically a toy, never mind the boost Robin gave him or the added sharpness due to the enchantment. With these in effect however, Alexander dashed to three men. One after the other with his poncho billowing in the rain behind him. He cut the men in their armor, right in half. He was so fast many of them actually had time left to wail on the ground before he died and his sword hardly got any blood on it at all. If he could keep this momentum up he would prove to be a damn hard target. Like trying to hit something that was faster than any other animal on land, low to the ground, beelineing and rolling like crazy. Exhausting? Yes, but he had the stamina to back it up.

ooc: Well I don't know how bunched together they were. But about 15 souls sounds fair. Not that he's picked them up. Yay for white mages.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 8:54 pm

Droon,realizing that this was the point at which, if his life were a movie, an epic combat montage would ensue, continued to eviscerate soldiers, pouring from the mansion in waves now. He looked like some sort of psychotic Mongolian death-worm, erupting from the ground, and literally shooting through them, back into the earth to repeat the process. When he finally came up, with more than a little blood all over him, he began plunging his arm-blades into the chests, faces, etc. of all those around, making himself a neat little kill-zone in the middle of things. As he pulled out a soldier's innards, he ripped his sword upward to the soldiers eye-level. "Hey, are these intestines yours? Eh, whatever, situational comedy is best saved for the living anyway." he said, chucking the corpsified body at another nazi, causing him to fall over, subsequently breaking his leg.

ooc: 15 sounds fair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 9:35 pm

OOC: Corpsified is the best word I have ever seen. Sent it to Oxford, make 'em put it in their dictionary.

Charlotte made sure to stay far enough from the blender man that she wouldn't be caught in the mayhem. Nothing was getting past the front, and sneaking up on something that went underground wasn't exactly an option for the goons of the Nazi leader... Charlotte was wasting her time trying to be helpful, so instead she was going to shank some people. Skirting the maelstrom of men, the witch approached the doors of the mansion, out of which came a considerably large amount of hostile soldiers.

Still invisible, Charlotte stepped in front of one man and plunged her knife firmly into the bottom of his jaw, then took hold of the sub-machine gun that was in his grip and held down the trigger, emptying the magazine into the men that had looked at one of their comrades spring a leak through the chin; those that survived, no doubt scared shitless, started to fire in the general direction of where the gun had been, ignoring the fact that their own men were still in front. Charlotte dropped the gun and darted past the men before initiating the friendly fire that killed another three.

OOC: Whatever souls Charlotte leaves behind are up for grabs. That's two posts worth instead of one, potentially. :D
Back to top Go down

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2015, 10:12 pm

Robin looked forward at the unprecedented chaos that was unfolding infront of him. Bullet's, explosions the whole 9 yards. Alex was really tearing through them, it was a lot of men coming his way. Like a waterfall into the mouth of a hungry giant. The other guy was certainly doing his part as well, popping up like an unholy whack a mole. He could also see from his position some floating gun had appeared over a dead guy. The work of that Witch no doubt.

Well, might as well add to it. Robin raised a little book filled with drawings of tigers and with a simple command they crawled out of the paper and into the real world. They were very aggressive tigers as it turns out and they charged in to start eating some tasty Nazi flesh. After this Robin took to the air and started flying in an evasive pattern at high speeds. Chucking spears with enough strength behind them to squewer more than one man into the crowd.

Alexander was having a lovely day, so much pent up blood lust and aggression to be released on people who 99% of the world would hail him as an actual hero for getting rid of. He took a bomb and chucked it right at the entrance. BOOM! Many more were dead! With so much chaos and havoc no one knew who ore what to shoot. Why a couple people try'd to run away, others were legitimately breaking down on the ground. Anyone else who tried to come in from the entrance had  to climb over the ripped pieces of the corpses of their ally's. He dashed into a group of them and with a couple slashes reduced the men to quivering piles of meat and blood on the floor. Oh things were getting quite messy but he was glad for it. The smell of blood was the best smell he knew. Bending over he picked up two of the weapons from the men. One of them still shuddering as he bled out. The guns started to glow under the effects of Robin's magic as he aimed them towards the entrance. Like fish in a barrel, he hardly even had to aim. The bullets properly tore through the evil men like it was going out of style. Alex kept himself low and cought his breath for a moment.

He started feeling his bruises. Looks like he had been shot 3- err, make that four times. With his armor on and Robins protection two that hit his torso hardly even felt sore. But on on his upper leg and for arm was hurting pretty bad. He pushed such pain to the back of his head. He was on an Adrenalin kick and having way to much fun to let that bother him.

The sound of conflict on the other side of the manor was increasing quite drastically as well. Why sounds of bombs going off and anti air guns was quite loud. Although the screaming, gunshots and explosions here beat it out it terms of visceral impact.

ooc: Correct me if I'm wrong. 20 souls, since Robin pitched in and from the way they were described they were all bunched together. So that chocks it up to 35 souls, four living tigers, and one bomb which will be armed next post.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 1:52 pm

When all was said and done, what looked like a hundred people lay across the front lawn of Hitler's mansion, with scattered moans from the wounded. As Droon nodded to himself in satisfaction, he converted his sword arm back to normal. "Well guys, it looks really bad right now, but in a few weeks, this new layer of fertilizer will help the grass grow twice this length."

He walked right in the front door, which was now a ruin of splinters and headed up the stairs of the main foyer, trusting the others to also go in separate directions and look for the psycho Nazi leader.
"Remember guys, the guys who attacked us are reserves, Hitler's sure to have his best guys guarding the building. Might even be traps." He called back, like it were some fun new twist to a game between children.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 2:34 pm

"Nazi grass. Eww." Charlotte said simply, dispelling her trademark spell and so appearing next to the sword man. "Mind if I search the upper floors, Spiky Man? Someone should totally throw me through one of the shattered windows, and into the house. That sounds like fun."
Back to top Go down

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 7:44 pm

Alexander was huffing and puffing, a light amount of sweat going down the side of his head. He tossed the german weapons to the side and stood up, he ran over to Robin and started checking him down for injuries. "Bullet, bullet, bullet.... Hey is this shrapnel? Oh crap, ok I'm going to pull this out, pour some alchahol on it, and bandage that up before it get's infected." Oh the joys of bringing your son to a brawl. "OWW! A little warning!?" Robin called out, wanting to punch Alex's stupid, dumb, smiling face. It was half a minute later when the boy was patched up. Alexander stood and turned around, he found that the tigers. Being the nice little kitties that they were, had gone about finishing off the men and collecting souls. There was a pile of 40 floating off the ground that made his stomach want to soar.

He put them all in one big bag and tightened it up so they were contained in a very small space. With the souls condensed he took them in mouthfuls 3-4 at a time. Oh it was so good, usually he waits until after the fights to chow down but it had just been such a long time! Oh he was so glad he did not stone that one man's head in with a brick to get at his soul, oh how the wait had been worth it.

When Droon would go for the front door there would be a big tiger waiting for him. It stood next to a pile of all the souls that Droon had gotten and was looking up as if expecting a treat. Alex, with Robin standing next to him said. "Ha! Blood will prohly *gulp salt the earth and keep things from growing for a while. Weheel hesh baff *gulp into the back, we can keep of the ground so tripwires and mines should not be a problem. And hell yeah I'll toss you through that window!" Said Alex, amped. He jogged over to her and said. "It's probably bulletproof, so watch out for shards!" He said as he would take her arms, swing her around, and toss her up with more strength then mortal hands were meant to know. Robins magical help was probably not making anything better, with her being such a light little thing she would probably keep going through the window if it wasn't shattered.

"Alright, let's go yellow! We'll swing round the back as planned and go from there. If you don't fly, keep off the grass. I wouldn't put it across him not to put landmines in his private garden..." Alex would stroke one of the magic tigers happily before Robin would grab his hand and the two of them would go flying off in a glowing yellow curve to the back of the place to enter from there. Perhaps, Alex reasoned. There might even be more guards there to.... rid the world of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Kill Hitler! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Kill Hitler!   Let's Kill Hitler! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Kill Hitler!
Page 1 of 1