Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta)   Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2016, 11:16 pm

Asher's eyes darted in all directions as he and his partner made their way through the crowd. It'd occurred to Asher that perhaps they could find the suspect just by asking around. "Do you think that could be a possibility?" Asher began speaking absentmindedly to Alabaster. "Do you think we could find the host simply by asking around?" Asher pondered. It hadn't dawned on him that there could be people in cahoots with the Headless Horseman, so he continued to believe it a viable strategy.

"Alabaster?" Asher turned around to check on his partner who hadn't responded to his question. He spotted Alabaster ten feet behind him and noticed his writhing in pain. Rushing over to quickly check on his partner, Asher bumped past a few party goers. Ignoring the frustrated and rude remarks, Asher placed his hand around Alabaster's shoulder and moved in closer.

"Are you alright? What happened?" concern leaked through his voice. Asher's eyes went wide at the mentioning of spotting their target. "Where?" Asher said excitedly, looking in all directions now. "Damn." Asher muttered when Alabaster said he'd lost view of the soul. Calming himself and returning to his normal state, Asher patted Alabaster on the back. "Good job. That's a step. Do you at least remember the general direction of where you sensed the soul?" Asher asked patiently. If Alabaster was onto something, they would be able to proceed and devise a plan depending on where the spotted their target.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta)   Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 6:55 pm

Trying to focus on something besides the pain in his head, Alabaster pointed in the direction he had saw the red soul, somewhere near the kitchen area. "Over there" the young meister said, "Hopefully we can catch up them before they decide to slip off somewhere else". With that, Alabaster began to head in that area, looking around for suspicious activity of any sorts, and not including the kid who was double dipping their carrot stick in the ranch dressing at the snack table. Ew. 

The kitchen was where the main punch bowl was at, along with some more snacks like brownies, cookies, and some other baked goods. We probably shouldn't eat or drink anything, Alabaster thought, The headless horseman could've poisoned the goodies or spiked the punch, .... Speaking of headless horseman, Alabaster was looking for someone with a costume similar to that theme, but to his surprise there were TWO people with that costume, The costume and the name might not even match! It could be a coincidence that these two were wearing a Headless Horseman costume....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta)   Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 9:37 pm

Asher followed right behind Alabaster. Splitting up at this point was out of the window for Asher. They already had a hint at where the killer may be. If they were to split up now and one of them encountered the target on their own, it could be a grave mistake if the other was not in reach. Asher tightened his scarf around his neck. He didn't want it to be exposed and become a liability in battle.

Asher was so tuned in with following Alabaster and anticipating what the battle could be like that he hadn't even noticed what anyone else at the party could be doing. As a result, he overlooked the smaller more appalling details such as the kid double dipping.

Once they'd reached the kitchen, Asher slowed down and took a moment. "Let's stop and look around." He suggested. But his eyes fell upon the same sight that Alabaster's had. "Are you serious right now?" He asked out loud. Obviously, there was no way they could pass up the opportunity if one of them ended up being the horseman. One of them HAD to be the horseman, right? It couldn't just be a coincidence that Alabaster had sensed the soul and that at least one of them didn't turn out to be him. Asher's logic just wouldn't let him believe that.

Before Alabaster could act to stop Asher, Asher went ahead and began speaking to one of the men. "Excuse me, would you happen to know where the host is?" He asked with a calm tone. But contrary to his calm disposition, he felt tense and anxious on the inside. This was a very gutsy move, and one that Asher would never make.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta)   Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2016, 1:12 am

When Asher spoke of his frustrations aloud, Alabaster couldn't help but sigh in agreement, how many OTHER Headless Horseman costumes were at this party!? Alabaster then started to think about splitting up to search for clues, but quickly dismissed that thought, If that headless horseman caught one of us snooping around alone, he might strike, we'd be easy meals..., the eyepatch wearing meister observed the two Headless Horsemen, one had a dingy dark purple suit with tears in it, the pumpkin they were carrying was real, on the other hand, the other Headless Horseman had an emerald colored suit, it looked well taken care of, and looked like authentic clothing instead of a costume, the pumpkin they carried was also real, but it had a grin carved into it.

"Perhaps we should...!?" Before Alabaster finished his sentence, Asher walked up to one of the suspects, What in the world is he doing!?, Alabaster mentally panicked, this could blow their cover! The closest Horsman was the torn up one,and he shrugged in response "No one's seen him..." He said casually, meanwhile, the other Headless Horseman stood and started to head towards the snack bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta)   Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2016, 12:16 am

Asher had held his breath since he released the question into the air over whether the man before him was the suspect or not. And although it took mere seconds to validate that that wasn't their target, it felt like an eternity to Asher. Once the truth was let out however, Asher sucked in the sweet air, visibly easing up. Ever since the bus ride Asher had been acting strange, going against his beliefs and what made him him.

"I'm sorry, Alabaster." Asher apologized sincerely. "I won't do such a thing again." He promised his partner. Committing such acts didn't just go against Asher's beliefs, but the dynamic of their team. People that planned out things and followed their plan out accordingly.

"Since we have a clear indicator of who to investigate," Asher followed the Headless Horseman's movements with his eyes, "What do you think we should do?" Asher turned back to his partner.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta)   Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2016, 12:21 am

Alabaster eased up when Asher did, glad that they haven't blown their cover. When Asher apologized, Alabaster gave a small smile "It's alright" he replied "But now that know who our real target is, we should try to keep a very close eye on him..." The meister would've suggested attacking on sight, but that'd endanger everyone at the party, they needed to somehow lure the kishin egg somewhere where they can finish him off without causing chaos and panic.

The Headless Horseman was now at the snack table, seeminglyto be looking over the current snack choices casually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta)   Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallow's eve party (Kidd and I, pm for invite, mission sorta)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2