Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zella Oliver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Zella Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Zella Oliver   Zella Oliver I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2015, 3:41 pm

Zella Oliver Zella10

Zella Oliver

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: None

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):Heterosexual

Appearance: Zella’s doll like eyes and pouting lips seem to beckon people nearer. Strangely pretty, and almost otherworldly, Zella uses her sweet and demure air to draw friends in and make enemies underestimate her. Her bright blue hair curls around her face, and her round eyes seem to always know something more than you’d give them credit for.

Personality: Zella is very quiet upon first meeting, a sort of studying that she does of a person before she speaks to them. She calculates what she says and who she says it to, to get the reactions she desires. She’s removed herself from feeling, intentionally, to hide a very protective tenderness for a friendship she’s desired but not had. She’s very intelligent and tends to look at people in places other than their eyes, dressing in girly frills and dresses almost as a distraction.

History: Orphaned in a monsoon that hit her hometown when she was a child, she was taken in by a stranger and raised by his underlings. She knows little about him, who he is or what he does, but despite a sinking feeling in her stomach as to who this man is, she has had a loyalty ingrained in her mind that she owes this man her life, and wouldn’t do anything to betray that debt. While she doesn’t regard the relationship as father-daughter, she does credit him with saving her, though it was through no intervention of his own that she survived.

Miscellaneous: Zella’s blue hair occurs naturally, and she hates the way it looks.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Beyril Stone on February 3rd 2016, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Zella Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zella Oliver   Zella Oliver I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2015, 4:54 pm

Zella Oliver Fuckin10
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Zella Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zella Oliver   Zella Oliver I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 11:17 am

Zella Oliver SuBGn35

As of 8/12/2016, this character is in full compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Zella Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zella Oliver   Zella Oliver I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:30 pm

Zella Oliver 1ea9e9dc9cf19995aba618453f149c24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zella Oliver Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zella Oliver   Zella Oliver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zella Oliver
Page 1 of 1