Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) Empty
PostSubject: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 2:23 pm

Despite the fact that Death City wasn't the biggest place for a club scene, Club Absalom still managed to make it's impression on Marc. The music was loud, the lights were low, and the alcohol was always plentiful. The Son of Lust was busy letting lose on the dance floor. He was grinding up against some pretty woman who was eating out of the palm of his hand. Everybody was feeling is influence melt into them. The more inhibitions he lost, the more they lost theirs. Marc managed to sneak away from his twin this night, so the descent in sinful debauchery would go even faster. After enjoying a few more dances, he decided to go and get another drink. He kissed his partner goodbye and went over to the bar for a shot of whatever he felt like getting. The bartender knew him, so the alcohol was on the house. He got a shot of tequila and downed it before getting another one and tossing that back also. He'd been drinking steadily for a few hours now, but his blood burned out alcohol much quicker than normal humans, so he got to enjoy drinking for longer times. His mind was nicely buzzed by the time he drank a third tequila shot, but he was still in control of his actions.

Last edited by Wingslayer on November 9th 2015, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2015, 9:23 pm

Akira sat quietly at the bar, drink in hand, humming along to himself blissfully. Sometimes he came here to exercise his own perceptive skills. Besides, the beer was good, and they never asked for his ID. He wasn't legal to drink back home, but the annoyance of being carded here was supremely irritating. He squeezed a lime on the edge of his glass, watching a seed dance around the ice cubes and sink to the bottom. How droll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 7:03 pm

Wearing a tight v-neck and ripped stone-washed jeans, Johnathan's night out clothing wasn't much different from his normal wear. His long red hair, however, was out of its ponytail and spiked into a whirling mass behind his head. Not quite in the dancing mood, he went to grab some soda's from the bar, glad that, somehow, this place had mezzo. Downing about half of his drink, he looked for wear Justice had wandered off to, thinking to drag xir dancing after he finished his soda.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2015, 10:49 pm

August lounged in a corner booth, not even listening to the group chatting around him. True, he wasn't technically old enough to be in here, but there weren't many places money couldn't get you into. He sighed as he was jostled by one of the girls in the booth, a young women who was clearly more interested in him than he was in any of them. He ran a hand through his ice-white hair, shivering and drawing his wool coat tighter around him despite the warmth of the club as a whole.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 1:34 am

Clubbing wasn't exactly something that was high on Justice's list, for really any reason. Even still, xe had frequented raves over the years --- never something that seemed to end well, mind you, but the journey to said end was enough to make up for it --- and that had somehow resulted in xir wardrobe maintaining a sufficient enough supply of outfits to adorn for the evening. How xe had been talked into this, by xir boyfriend or otherwise, however, the meister couldn't actually say. Regardless, the skinny cargo pants that clung to xir waist and ass just a bit too tightly, the loose, graphic tee with it's neon bandage-like stripes and torn off sleeves that actually somehow showed a faint outline of xir bound breasts, and the insane amount of neon that weaved its way into xir accessories and hair were testaments to xir otherwise masked interest in the night's goings-ons. Justice hadn't talked about it much, but there had been something in the sparkle of xir eyes that had told John that this would be a very, very good idea.

ooc:
Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) 1
Neon extensions similar to this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 6:28 pm

With another shot, Marc was feeling very loose and very much more in the mood to party. He had seen a few more people enter the club, and noticed a few other patrons that had already been there. Then again, it was hard to miss the really tall Japanese man that was sitting near him at the bar. However, one of the newer patrons definitely caught his eye. Red hair like that would stick out in any environment. Marc got a gleam in his eye and smirk on his face before taking one more drink and headed over to the guy. The alcohol had loosened his control over the influence he had on others, so the other people in the club would definitely start to feel horny. He went over to the man he had seen and said, "You're cute." That was all Marc got out before grabbing the man by his shirt and pulling him forward, giving him a kissed filled with desire lust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 6:54 pm

Akira glanced at the door, raising brow. He didn't take Justice for the bar sort. He paid no mind to the kissing couple in the corner. PDA never freaked him out anyways. He gave a slight wave to the meister, then went back to his beer bottle, thinking his way through some floor plans for the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 8:07 pm

Johnathan didn't recognize the man who was walking his way, but he did frequent this place on occasion, so he could have been someone from a previous night. Knocking back the rest of his drink, Johnathan set down his glass on the bar, and turned to back right into the other mans lips. His eyes flew open and his heart started to race, a feeling he normally associated with Justice flowing through his veins. "Wow!!" Johnathan wasn't certain what to think, and was honestly having difficulty organizing coherent thoughts in general.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2015, 8:10 pm

August sat up in his seat at the sudden move by Marc, then eased back, letting out a chuckle. Almost the entire reason he came to places like this was people watch. True, he could do that anywhere, but he felt it was so much more natural here, in a place where inhibitions were released.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 1:10 pm

Justice had taken to fidgeting with the night's trinket at xir ear, a neon green spike with tiny, dark metal chains that worked effectively as a small wind chime. Hightop converse shoes hit the floor as xe made xir way about the club, eyes scanning the crowd for familiarity. The tell-tale shot of red spikes alerted the meister to where xir boyfriend was, so xe sought him out, largely ignorant of any of the goings ons, or that Akira was even here. As would be everyone's luck, Justice happened to walk up just when Marc's lips crashed to xir beloved's. Something in xir eyes seemed to take on the misty, almost pastel haze known to be found in xir hair and appear when xe focused xir wavelength. Marc's lure was all but unnoticed by xir, a faint tightness in xir gut that xe was instead attributing to stress, a faster heart rate the xe matched with anger and adrenaline, and otherwise just the beginnings of any sort of mood. Underdeveloped as xe was, it appeared that such a physiological mix-up was landing itself useful.

"Excuse you?" The temper behind the words was almost uncharacteristic --- unless anyone had seen xir gaming or when little Aurora was involved. It was, however, enough to draw the attention of some of the bystanders already afflicted by the strange charm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:24 pm

Marc deepened the kiss for a few seconds before he heard the anger-laced words pierce the air of the club. Giggling, he broke away from the man, who was clearly stunned and definitely aroused by the situation. The pretty little lioness must have been his girlfriend or something important to him because she was not happy judging by the rage in those eyes. The kiss had netted him a little bit of sexual energy, but nothing much. Luckily, it wasn't like he was draining their soul or anything. He just helped people feel more comfortable about doing naughty things, and he got a high off of it. "Whoops, package deal. I'll give you a kiss to if ya want." Marc said, his words muddled slightly by his accent and his slight intoxication, though that was passing quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 3:34 pm

Akira saw the rage in Justice's eyes, groaning a bit mainly because he knew that Savannah would kill him if he didn't do something. He sat a five on the bar in case he got kicked out after this, all six foot two of him striding up behind Justice like a giant. He glanced down at the couple, raising a brow as he looked down at Marc, the slurring drunken behavior more irritating than the situation, "This guy bothering you, Justice?" he asked, giving xir a chance to dictate his next step. Socially, he always preferred just taking orders anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2015, 11:33 pm

even after the initial shock of the kiss wore off, Johnathan's mind was still a muddled mess. He wasn't sure what was going on, or what his body was doing. Though that was false. He was familiar with the feeling in his body, he just wasn't sure why. Hearing his partner speak broke him from the disorienting high and brought him crashing into reality. A stranger had just kissed him on the lips, and he seemed to have liked it. He made eye contact with Justice and tried to wave it off. They had came here to have a good time, and he'd rather not have it end in a confrontation. "It... It's fine, Justice. Let's just go." He indicated a booth on the wall with his hand, not wanting to leave just yet, but also not wanting to stay near this other man.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2015, 12:09 am

August sat himself straight and leaned forward on his hands, unable to stop the grin that spread across his lips as he watched the confrontation from afar. He couldn't get all of the details, and he wasn't the best at reading lips, but that didn't dull his interest one bit. His "guests" quickly realized that his interest in them was gone, and slowly filtered out of the booth, leaving him sitting alone in the corner.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 3:16 pm

OOC: This still going on?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2015, 3:22 pm

ooc: i havent had the muse to reply
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 4:11 pm

"Should be bothering Johnathon." xe explained, voice clipped, narrowed eyes seeming to have a spark all their own. "Regardless, I came here to have fun not fight." The strange hues watched the man, confusion striking, hormones confused but nestled well enough within xir control range that it was of little consequence. "Though I am curious as to what he did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 4:54 pm

Marc felt Bruce and Ty walk from their place at the bar and come up behind Marc. The two demons normally got a kick out of the antics that the young demon pulled off, but sometimes he didn't think too far ahead and it could cause problems. The two malebore, wrath demons, were charged with protecting the boy. Wrath herself had given them their task, and they would not disappoint her. They glared at the tall Japanese man, giving them a warning with their eyes that he should back off. However, Marc turned around and tapped them both on the chest and said, "Down, boys, I can handle it." Marc turned back to the group that had formed and said, "Sorry, didn't mean to cause problems, people." He giggled out. However, he still winked at John just to make the guy shutter a bit. He was probably completely heterosexual and was probably wondering why the hell he just got turned on by a dude. Messing with straight boys was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 4:55 pm

Akira didn't budge, "You should leave now." He insisted, firm, cool and level toned in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 7:30 pm

Johnathan saw that the miester was letting xir curiosity get xir, and let out a small sigh. He moved through the group that was starting to form and stood next to his partner. He was slightly put off by the two brutes that appeared but his attention was still being drawn to the man who had kissed him. The wink threw Johnathan into another loop, his face feeling hot though not quite red. He leaned close to Justice to whisper xir desired answer. "Just a kiss. Now lets go sit down."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2015, 8:34 pm

August finally stood from his chair and made his way through the dance club, a small chill proceeding him and causing people to part. He climbed a few steps off the dance floor and looked at the assembled group. "Now now everyone. There's no need to cause such a ruckus. Why don't we all go back to our drinks." He said, looking at Akira, Johnathan, and Justice. "If you want, you're welcome to come and sit with me in my booth. I've more than enough room."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 8:07 pm

Different-hued eyes drifted to the newcomer, a brow raised, xir androgyny seeming evermore prevalent by expression alone. "It's an option." The almost iridescent orbs shot back to the patron at hand, narrowing firmly, furiously. "Keep off." The warning was quick, clipped, and clear; xe was taking none of his shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 4:07 pm

"Scout's honor." Marc said, holding his hand up. He nodded to his boys in the back and they started to slowly siphon the wrath out of the people in this group. They made sure that they did it gradually enough that it could be mistaken for just normally cooling off if you weren't expecting an unexpected force feeding on your rage for power. There would be plenty of other people this night that Marc could feed off of, and plenty of time to find those people. This crowd was entertaining, to say the least. Marc wanted to mess around with them some more. He look towards the newcomer, a man whom he had noticed was watching their encounter. "Finally decide to leave your perch, wallflower? He asked, more mischief in his eyes. The man was another attractive fellow. Hopefully this one didn't come with any baggage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2015, 8:41 pm

Akira kept an eye on the man as he walked a step with Justice and xir partner, and pointed over to the bar, "He gives you any trouble, let me know. You need my number?" he offered, trying to make sure they both felt safe enough for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2015, 1:10 pm

Johnathan politely declined, knowing full well his own martial skills and, being a good judge of others, had a pretty good idea of how that scenario would have played out. He also didn't feel the need to ask for help from Akira of all people. His pride as a martial artist wouldn't allow for it. "Thank you, but no. We could have handled it." He stepped around the group back towards the bar, and quickly ordered another drink. He didn't make any immediate moves to sit or whatnot, and gave his partner a look, signalling he would follow xir lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)   Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Sinful This Way Comes (At Capacity!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: Club Absalom-
Jump to: