Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belated Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Belated Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Belated Introduction   Belated Introduction I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 1:25 pm

Felicitations, members. If news has reached you, you will notice that the site is undergoing tremendous changes in terms of staff and conduct. If news hasn't reached you, then my carrier pigeons have been blown astray. Give them time. They'll get there.

Anywho, I recognise that some of the changes to staff have been questionable, particularly my own appointment. I understand any concerns. My promotion to staff has been tumultuous and unexpected, brought about more for my potential insight than pre-ordained skill. Put simply, I am a trial staff member meant to fill a vacancy. I am still proving myself, so I hope that anyone with any grievance against that will allow me time to make or break myself. That said, I do want to contribute as much as I can, given the resources available to me. If you have feedback, be it praise or criticism, feel free to let me know. I intend to keep an established to-do list around the site and your input will show me what areas overlap and what topics should receive priority. Times change. People change. This site will change. I encourage you to be active with staff and each other to see that the site thrives.

Now that I've attended to business as best I can, let's lay me out on the table, shall we? I'm Chase. Clocking in at 22 Earth years, I am a purveyor of all things weird and wonderful. Avid gamer. Avid comic reader. I can tell you damn near anything about the lore/universe of Naruto, Fairy Tail, or World of Warcraft. Marvel. Star Wars. The list could go on, but you don't like me enough to read it all. I'll do my best to handle my staff position well, but be aware that I am a huge dork outside of any duties I have.

So that is a base introduction to me. I do hope that we can get by well. Hell, I hope that we can be friends. If we can't, I only ask that you give me a 10 second headstart before you grab the torches.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Belated Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belated Introduction   Belated Introduction I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2015, 6:25 am

*tackles*
Back to top Go down

Belated Introduction
Page 1 of 1