Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Um... Why no response?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Um... Why no response? Empty
PostSubject: Um... Why no response?   Um... Why no response? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 1:42 am

Well, I'm not sure if this is where I shoild be doing this, but oh well. I posted my OC in the Meister section of character creation a while ago (over a week ago). I was asked to fix my formatting (which I did) and I haven't gotten a reply since. Did I do something wrong? Is my character not okay? Should I make a new one? Please help.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Um... Why no response?   Um... Why no response? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 7:57 am

Ok, to start off you most likely did not do something wrong and should not delete your character. Secondly, I looked at you app and it seem good to me from a writing standpoint however I am in no way, shape or from an Admin or Mod so I can't tell you that it is a hundred percent perfect. Thirdly, It is best to keep in mind that the Admins and Mods are people too and they have lives outside of the site that dictate when they can and can not get on. Mistress Lani is a wonderful Admin and she takes great pride in her job and the site but that being said she is still human. The best thing I can tell you to do at this point is to either A) Bump you app by posting a new comment on it or B) PM Mistress Lani and let her respectfully know that you have fixed you app and it is ready for re-review. If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me, I am new here myself and have only been on the site for a few months by I can try this at least, It is full of fun people who all enjoy Roleplaying and Soul Eater. So if you ever get the chance, jump into the Chatbox and talk to them. Who know you might ever make a friend or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um... Why no response?   Um... Why no response? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 4:18 pm

Alright, thanks. I just figured I did something wrong. I'll pm Mistress Lani to ask her to review it again. Thanks for the help! :)
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Um... Why no response?   Um... Why no response? I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2015, 5:59 pm

Your welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Um... Why no response?   Um... Why no response? I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2015, 12:42 am

Took me a bit to find this.

As hatter mentioned, we the staff tend to be very busy. If your app hasn't gotten approved, consider PM'ing it to any one of the staff to look at, or checking with a staff member in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Um... Why no response?   Um... Why no response? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um... Why no response?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Member Section :: Randomness-
Jump to: