Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medic!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:07 pm

"You can speak all you like. That doesn't change the fact that I'm coming."
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:25 pm

OOC: Ignore Erup41
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:36 pm

"I"ll take Yomi, Jet, Tristan, and Dylan had also joined earlier. That's the final group. If you want to back out, do it now..."
DarkSoul stated with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:53 pm

Jet nods and uses his the pole he grabbed as a walking stick to help him get out of the cot
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 10:59 pm

I nod to him back as he did to me.
I exit the infirmary and walk into death city. From there I step up on a black cloud and rise up into the night sky, the moon with blood spilling into the depths below. Someone has died that night...

...Lucas...
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:00 pm

Yomi nodded then sighed. She didn't want Jet going in the state he was in. It hurt her enough to see him like this. She couldn't stand to see him worse.
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:02 pm

*theme music playing: Legacies by Killer Tracks*
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:04 pm

Jet follows behind Darksoul still walking a little slow but atleast he was walking
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:07 pm

DarkSoul watches Jet from above. Sadness filled me even more than it already had filled already. It pained me to see someone like that because of how it could've been prevented if I had done something differently. It was only a matter of time before it overflowed.
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:08 pm

Yomi walked next to Jet at the same pace. She was there if he needed her. Please don't strain yourself... She thought.
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:12 pm

DarkSoul watched as Yomi and Jet walked off. The cloud I stood upon rose higher towards the moon until I was under it. I held out my hand under the streaming waterfalls of blood that seeped out of the moons mouth. The instant moment The blood connected with my fingertips, Lucas came to mind. It was his blood spilling from the moon. My mind settled and felt as if it was dropping. It spun. It fell. I let out a horrifying scream that echoed through the city. I was losing it. The madness of Nebun had started to sink in. I had to find a way to rid myself of it.
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:46 pm

Ooc: I'm just gona replace Dylan with Connor since Dylan is paralyzed

"Tristan, try And find his soul. It should be nearby"
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:47 pm

OOC: we aren't looking for him right now though
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2013, 11:55 pm

Ooc: k forget I said that
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 2:05 am

Jet closes his eyes remembering the fighting style of Nebun and he shudders
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 8:29 am

Yomi looks over at Jet and sighs. "I really don't want you going."
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:59 am

I lay back on the black cloud. My eyes turned entirely black and then I started to settle down. The black cloud stirred and then I fell asleep in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 8:31 am

"darksoul wake up. Me and Dylan's apartment Is nearby. You can rest there and we can formulate a plan" Connor said yelling up to darksoul
Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 10:50 am

My eyes instantly snap open. I lower onto the ground.

"That would be great, thanks." I said, walking over to Connor.

Back to top Go down

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 1:45 pm

"me and tristan are neighbors so some of us will be in my house and the others in Tristan's" they turned to the left and found the building
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medic! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medic!   Medic! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medic!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4