Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Online Character Creator

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Online Character Creator Empty
PostSubject: Online Character Creator   Online Character Creator I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 9:43 am

Yo, I've been going around and replacing my character's images on their sheets, in case anyone pays attention to that. I've started using an online character builder program that is RIDICULOUSLY detailed. It's a big download, if anyone wants to use it, but it's super worth it. Especially if you're having a hard time finding an image that suits your idea of your character. There's three different parts just for hair color, and you can control intensity, dye area... And on the girl's hair, you can even move around individual sections. It's really awesome, and I'll post some of the ones I've done below. If anyone wants a link to the download, give me a shout and I'll post it.

Online Character Creator Tien10
Online Character Creator Addy11
Online Character Creator Akira11
Online Character Creator Beyril11
Online Character Creator Aelwyn10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Character Creator   Online Character Creator I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2016, 6:52 pm

I like the aesthetic that I'm picking up from these pictures. Could I trouble you for that download link?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Character Creator   Online Character Creator I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Character Creator   Online Character Creator I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2016, 9:12 pm

Online Character Creator Natali11
Online Character Creator Zella10
Online Character Creator Marcel10
I also did another one. :D

If anyone doesn't have the space to download the creator, and needs me to build them one let me know. I don't mind helping out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Character Creator   Online Character Creator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Online Character Creator
Page 1 of 1