Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)   A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2016, 5:20 pm

"Generally, at the start," she said idly, eyes twinkling as she looked at him through the corners before redirecting her attention to the road, "You'll be both thrilled and disappointed in my ever-amassing book collection, as always. See? That's a start."
Back to top Go down

A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)   A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 11:11 am

"More?" Liam asked incredulously, eyes diverting from the road to offer her an amused and stunned glance. "I do hope you had that second tier installed in the study or we'll be piling books on the dining room table by the year's end. Then you start using piles as rudimentary side tables and it only goes downhill from there..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)   A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 11:26 am

A laugh escaped her, her head shaking. "you know me better than to ever think I would use books as furniture." shrugging, she relaxed, lounging in the seat with her eyes closed. "Took out the other guest bedroom, actually. We didn't need two of them, anyway. So... That's that. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)   A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 1:22 pm

"It was to suggest that we just may run out of room eventually," the weapon teased, restless eyes taking in the surrounding landscape, reveling in the foreign and the familiar. "So, how uh...how has she been? Crystal." He offered the question with a thick veil of casualness, though her name caught on his tongue, falling away tainted by a nervous tone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)   A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 1:56 pm

Evelyn offered a gentle, playful laugh in response, enough familiarity to it to provide an ease, a lack of sarcasm or teasing to it to prevent further worry. "She's well. Had the smallest scare at one point, but it turned out to just be another batch of bronchitis. That's the worst, as far as her health is concerned." She cracked her knuckles before her, fingers woven together and wrists bent back. "Otherwise, she spends most of her time with art or paperwork. She hasn't been out much in a long while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)   A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 2:26 pm

"I see," Liam murmured, his words trailing off. "Evie, what ah...what do you think of Crystal?" He fell silent, the sentence clipped as though he had attempted to smother the intent behind it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)   A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 2:37 pm

"You know damn well what I think," she said, arms behind her head as she lounged back, dark sunglasses over her closed eyes. "The question is, why are you asking about the little angel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)   A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 2:12 pm

"I suppose I just," the weapon began, words trailing away as he chewed lightly at his lip. "I had a lot of time to myself across the pond and a lot of that circled back to what I want to do with my life and who is vital to it. I need to start moving forward and preparing for the future and I just wanted to know where you stood if I wanted Crystal to be a part of it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)   A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Homecoming of Sorts (Permission; T? M for language? Lord knows...)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2