Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One day off...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One day off... Empty
PostSubject: One day off...   One day off... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 6:57 pm

The midday sun was casting a gentle heat today, a good day for a day off. Ralla had left her weapon at home having wanted a bit of alone time mainly to hear herself think and be away from the insistent blood lust he continually wanted and poured out from his being. The amount of people around her provided a nice background for her nice, easy day while she sipped her carefully made coffee. Ralla leaned back in her chair and gave a small smile towards the sky and took a deep breath to settle down. "Time to think..." she murmured as her thoughts began to drift to her plans and how she could make things a bit easier for herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

One day off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day off...   One day off... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:23 pm

The front door's bell let out it's chime as it was opened, a thirty-something year-old-women exiting the coffee shop, a hot cup in hand. Glancing around for a bit, she flicked a toothpick into her mouth, chewing at it idly. Walking over, she sat nearby the other woman, hardly acknowledging anything, stirring the black liquid absent-mindedly as she looked around.
Back to top Go down

One day off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day off...   One day off... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 7:32 pm

Ralla opened her eyes slowly and smirked before leaning forward and placing the palms of her hands against the tabletop "What" she began in utterly neutral tone "are you doing at my table." she finished while her head cocked slightly to the side. Her smirk transitioning into a mirthless grin that showed her crisp white teeth as she batted her large orange eyes in a gesture of innocently phrasing her question.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

One day off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day off...   One day off... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 7:45 pm

She glanced at her merely from the corner of her eye at first, still stirring the coffee, though she drank it black regardless. There was something hard in her eyes, a steely mask that seemed to overwhelm anything else that they could possibly reveal. Cocking a brow upwards, she turned to look at her, coffee on the table, elbows on her spread knees. Overall, it seemed a bit too obvious that she had military training, and still maintained a lot of the details of it that she still favored. Her clothing consisted of water camo cargo pants, a black tank top, combat boots, dark sunglasses and her dog tags. Despite this, her long black hair was down, loose and straight as can be. She tipped the sunglasses down, looking at the other woman with expression that spoke both of a dare and of boredom. "Free country, free seat, and a full patio. Don't know what else you expected except for someone to take it."

One day off... Rev
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One day off... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One day off...   One day off... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One day off...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: North America-
Jump to: