Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart Empty
PostSubject: SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart   SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 9:35 pm

So, I found something that will help with people that want a table for their character's spells or abilities. You build your table, then it spits out the code for you to copy/paste into your application. I generally found tables annoying, and this really helped me, so here you go: http://www.teamopolis.com/tools/bbcode-table-generator.aspx

Be sure when you use this site for coding that you uncheck "top row is header" and add
Code:
border="1"
under the opening
Code:
[table]
coding (so that it appears like it does below) when you actually add it to the site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[table border="1"][tr][td]Abilities[/td][td]Description[/td][td] # of souls  contributed to  the ability [/td][/tr][tr][td]Ability[/td][td]Description[/td][td]souls [/td][/tr][tr][td]Ability[/td][td] Description [/td][td] souls[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ability [/td][td]Description[/td][td]souls [/td][/tr][tr][td]Ability[/td][td]Description.[/td][td]Souls[/td][/tr][/table]

Code for adding a new row to the table. Post before the [/table]
Code:
[tr][td]Ability[/td][td]Description.[/td][td]Souls[/td][/tr]
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart   SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 11:05 am

Another thing Ema has brought to the attention of staff:

Google's URL Shortener.

It makes links tinier, for things like signatures.

Last edited by Mistress Lani on April 22nd 2016, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart   SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2016, 12:12 pm

Oh and a word counter that I found!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart   SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 11:47 am

Another helpful thing! This is a Color Picker that is insanely useful for color coordinating, comparing, etc. It's my friend, now :3 It works really well with this Text Color Fader, if you want multicolored text, too! :D

For more color friends, check out this BBCode Color List! All the colors listed there can be written either with their word coding (all lumped together, as shown) or with their hex code, shown beside them! :D

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on January 31st 2018, 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart   SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2018, 12:05 pm

AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD Scribens shows you any grammar or spelling mistakes you might have made and offers explanations for why they're wrong!! :D Grammarly is also a helpful tool that works (exclusively?) as a Chrome extension, but works on anything you type in Chrome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart   SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERP Character Sheet Helpers & Ability Chart
Page 1 of 1