Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)   After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2016, 12:03 am

As Ace dipped down, kneeling beneath Tessa, he transformed his arm into a chain and threw it around her hand. He moved his head out of the way and let the ball be caught in the snare as well. With the impact of Tessa's second hand, Ace was almost flattened on the ground, but there wasn't much she could do to him with only her off-hand free.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)   After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 12:19 am

Tessa tried her best to finish out the flip, but with the chains around her arm it would prove difficult. Her feet hit the ground and she stood from his back. Tessa tried her best to grasp at the chain with the snared hand. The trap meant for her might prove kind of effective in keeping him in check, if she played her cards right. That or ruin her chances to win. One of the two.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)   After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 5:24 pm

The moment froze for Ace. He was pressed against the floor, turned away from his opponent. He was bound to her, subjugated by her, unaware of her movements. All he could do was hope to predict her next move. She had one unrestrained hand, had seen most of his available abilities, was considerably stronger than him, but also slower. She's only taken blows to the body. Her limbs are far from crippling, and a single strike to the head won't knock her out. Ace tugged hard on the chain to bring Tessa towards him, then hopped in the air and shot his leg towards her head, leading it slightly away from her, his knee on the outside.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)   After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 6:10 pm

Tessa used her grip on the chain to her advantage. With a quiet burst, her wavelength shot through the chain as a current of electricity. That was all she needed. Soul Menace on metal could be horrifying i done right. She raised her free arm to try and hold off Ace's leg, ducking simultaneously just in case. Not having the reaction time of Ace, however, she couldn't act fast enough at such close range. His leg slid past before her arm could raise, crashing into the top of her head and leaving Tessa to stumble aside, breaking her concentration for the Soul Menace and giving her a bit of a headache.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)   After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 7:09 pm

Ace winced under the shock of the Soul Menace. If it she had the opportunity to hold it for its entire duration, it probably would have made for a quick finish to the fight, but Ace managed to disorient Tessa enough to stop it early. He didn't have the energy he'd hoped for once he'd made it to this position, but it wouldn't stop him from following through.

In one fluid motion, Ace bent his knee and pulled his chain, locking Tessa's neck between his leg and her bound arm. He was sitting on her shoulder, and wrapped his other leg around her free arm, then used his free arm for balance.

So I need to get her into a hold if I wanna win this fight.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)   After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 3:01 pm

Being wrapped, there wasn't a lot Tessa could do. Another soul menace to the chain would be useful, but as soon as she lit it off, he'd just knock her out of concentration... Breaking free of the hold wasn't an option here either, it would seem... Her only hope would be to slam him into something, but if he dodged, she'd just hurt herself... It would seem that the boy had entered a checkmate. In a real battle, there were any number of ways he could end her in a position like this. This kid was incredibly smart... There was no mistaking that he wasn't the average student.

Releasing the chain, Tessa put a hand in the air. "I know when I've lost. It would seem I'm rusty." Tessa stated, letting out a light sigh. Next time, she' have to be more careful from the start. This kid was a lot more dangerous than he looked. She'd need to finish that technique before their next fight...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)   After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 6:47 pm

There were a few moments of silence, and Ace glared at Tessa hesitating to accept a victory as he often did, then he let out a breath and fell off of her shoulder into a back handspring. He was lucky to have never taken any direct hits, though he hadn't experienced being at a disadvantage at all in that fight, so he wasn't really in any danger. Even still, the thought of Tessa slugging him in the face was unnerving.

"So." He spoke. "Do I qualify for any extra credit lessons?" It was a bad joke, but Ace couldn't exactly resist making an arrogant statement. He had just beaten a teacher--no matter how inactive--after all.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)   After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 5:03 am

Tessa rotated her shoulder backwards, then stretched in thought. "I don't see why not. I'll have to work on getting back into shape if I want to keep up, I suppose..." Tessa replied, picking up a fragment of the cracked floor and staring at it. "When you wanna train, I'm here more often than not. If I'm not here, I'm at home or in the training grounds." She finished, dropping the rock and flopping back down into her chair.

To lose to a student? This was unacceptable. She needed to train harder, it seemed. Though... This kid was certainly something. Perhaps it was time she got back out there... Yeah... After all, she hadn't been this worked up in a long time. Sure, she wasn't smiling, but she was... More or less content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)   After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Class Conversations (Ace and Tessa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2