Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valleria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Valleria Empty
PostSubject: Valleria   Valleria I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 5:00 pm

Valleria Nm1WiFn

Valleria Ellsworth

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: Prae Exciel (Soon)

Weapon Form:
Valleria IcZjSUe
Val's weapon form is that of a bo staff. This particular bo staff is ice blue in color. Each end is coated in studs and has a weighted golden cap to provide a little more power for each hit. Also on each end is a semi-transparent piece of blue fabric. It's purpose is to attract the opponent's eyes and make the staff's movements a little harder to follow. This way attacks come at a surprise. Like weapons sometimes do, Val also features the elemental attribute of electricity. When she's at least partially transformed, Val is able to generate blue colored sparks from her body or weapon form. These sparks are used mostly to shock opponents on hit, hopefully stunning them. During resonance, these sparks can be boosted into true electrical abilities, like lightning, to be used in the resonance attack.

Love Interest: None yet.

Orientation: Experimental.

Appearance: Val stands at about 5'6" and weighs in at about 125 lbs. Her hair is dark brown in color, hanging down a bit past her shoulders. Her hair tends to be wispy and light, requiring a bit of maintenance in comparison to other hair types. Val's eyes are a crystal blue color. She has a small problem with her vision, but not so much so that it cripples her to lose her glasses. This does not change the fact that she does need glasses. Her glasses of choice? Dark blue plastic frames with oval lenses. Her typical outfit consists of a pair of jeans or shorts with a sweater or t-shirt. She seems to prefer sweaters, however, as she enjoys when her sleeves can cover most of her hands.

Personality: Val is very intelligent for her age. She enjoys reading, writing, and art. She's pretty good at all of these, and has debated becoming a tattoo artist on a few occasions. Being as smart as she is, however, Val tends to get bored with her life as a student. She's also a highly curious individual. The combination of these two things, paired with her high-energy personality, often leads her to get into things she's not supposed to and wind up in trouble. As such, her teachers have been advised to keep an eye on her in class. A lot of times, Val will turn to simple pranks and mischief to keep her occupied. In a fight, however, Val stays focused. Calculating the opponents moves and warning her meister of incoming attacks that they may not expect. She's also more than willing to fight WITH her meister, rather than letting them fight with her. Because of this, Val owns both a dagger and a collapsible staff, which she carries on her person to missions.

History: Val grew up in a pretty normal manner for a rich kid. She was sent to a private elementary school, made friends, played games, ect. It became increasingly apparent, however, that Val was a lot smarter than some of the other children. She was moved into honors classes, but she began to find herself bored with even this. She began to become a nuisance in classes, eventually getting herself into trouble. At some point or another, in middle school, Val skipped class to sit on the railing of a staircase and eat an early lunch. A teacher yelled at her from above, effectively scaring Val and causing her to tumble backwards off the railing and down the stairwell. Any normal person would have cracked their head on the ground and died. Val, however, managed to save herself by transforming her leg into the pole of her weapon form and becoming tangled in the railing of the stairs. In doing so, rather than breaking her spine, she only dislocated her leg. After she healed up, her parents decided it would be good for a hyper child like Val to attend the DWMA. There she managed to grasp the concept of weapon transformations pretty quickly. She's been there for awhile, but hasn't really managed to find a meister yet. She's currently living in a small apartment off her parent's funding.

Soul Count: 0

Miscellaneous:
Theme color is blue, like Clayton, who won't be on my list much longer.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Valleria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleria   Valleria I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2016, 12:47 pm

Done
Back to top Go down

Valleria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleria   Valleria I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 3:27 pm

Parent's funding, perhaps a small loan of a million dollars?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Valleria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleria   Valleria I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 5:08 pm

Not that much, no. Good meme though. X3
Back to top Go down

Valleria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleria   Valleria I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 5:11 pm

Thanks, I research a lot of the internet, anytime you need a profile of a fandom or meme, just message me
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Valleria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleria   Valleria I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2016, 8:59 pm

This character's all ready, right?

Well, it's...

...ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valleria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valleria   Valleria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valleria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Dropped Weapons-
Jump to: