Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases! Empty
PostSubject: Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!   Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases! I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 12:07 am

Welcome Fellow Soul Eater Role Play Members!

There has been a little something that I've been cooking up for a while now since I've watched the Anime version of Dangan Ronpa. That little something just so happens to be an Alternate Universe Roleplay for Soul Eater RP. In this Thread, I wish to simulate the mutual killing school life and trials of Dangan Ronpa. The twist, we'll all use are character's from our Soul Eater RP accounts. There however, will be very many differences to them however. For instance, all OC's shall be changed to strictly human. The only exception being the possibility of cybernetic humans. Your characters shall also have completely different backstories and/or personalities. You can feel free to withhold any information about their new backstories, unless you purposely want to explain it through interactions and dialogue. YOU MUST... However still have an affirmative backstory for them at least laid in your head.

Now, we move on to the most pressing matter for this thread. How do we handle the fact that our OC's will be murdered in this thread. "Wouldn't that be unfair to anyone who gets killed off too early and get out of the thread?"

Well, here's the solution. Each member will be required to use three characters. One to be a murderer, one two be a victim, and one to be a final survivor. This way, each member can stick with this thread from beginning to end. You mustn't reveal who your murderer, victim, and survivors will be. No member may even any fewer than three or no more, except for me of course. I'll have four since I'll be playing the Mastermind Orchestrating this whole charade.

Now... How will the murders actually be done? Simple, Members will PM me about wanting to commit a murder, after PMing another member who allows you to kill their character thus providing a victim. That member will present their case, from the body's location, the killing wounds, the weapon, to everything else. I shall run the official case through the role-playing in the thread, providing clues and what not.

We then move on to the requirements to play.

•You must have three characters.

•You must've watched Dangan Ronpa 1 or 2 and at least get past the first trail to understand how the Roleplay is structured.

•You can only kill one person at a single time.

•There must be 4 other members, excluding myself, willing to participate in this thread.

•Provide me the apps of your actual Soul Eater RP characters that you'll like to use. I'll look them over and after judging your writing skills, I'll allow you to be part of the thread.

Please proceed to negotiate or chat in this thread about any revisions in the rules.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!   Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases! I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 3:40 am

VELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS DURING THE BUSIEST PART OF MY YEAR!!!!!!!! I WANT TO PLAY BUT I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO MAKE MORE CHARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!   Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases! I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 11:57 am

I like this idea, although I have no idea the story of Dangan Ronpa. I am a little concerned about staff approval, but then I remembered this is the Other section, and it's specifically made for this kind of thing lol. But I have some concerns, like what if a member doesn't have 3 characters?

Also, there is the fact that some people aren't capable of RPing multiple characters, would they have to do that? Or can they just use one character at a time where it is needed? Lastly is the personality change. I get the whole alternate universe thing, but I think for the most part the characters personality is a part of their identity and should at least keep it's core of the personality intact with just tiny changes for the genre.

And just do we're clear I'm not trying to not pick, I just have my opinions and wanted to share. :3 and now to research Dangan Ronpa! XD
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!   Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases! I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 12:17 pm

It's ok if you have any nitpicks, I actually enjoy the fact that you're interested enough to find some. I kinda needed a few anyways to put this whole thing together before we started any actually RP.

As for the problem of not having three characters, I'm sad to say that they can't participant unless they make the required amount of characters. Sorry Hatty. The rule is instated to keep them from being afraid to let their character die and kicked out of the thread. It's also in place to keep a well rounded number of characters. I suppose they won't have to play each character all the time but they must come up with a... "Alibi", behind what they were doing off screen and such. When there are scenes that everyone must be involved, the member must have the character there but they don't have to force them to give their 2 cents on everything. The personality, can stay exactly the same to there SE universe but I always kinda envisioned minor changes like you suggested. With a totally different back story, I find it very difficult that they'll actually possess the exact same personality as they do on the site.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!   Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases! I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2016, 1:40 pm

hmmmmmmmmm...if this thread gets delayed until the summer I will hopefully have more time and can make chars. Other than that, If I can't play I WILL READ!!!!!! But I still like to play if I can.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!   Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases! I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 2:23 pm

Alright so I've watched a good bit of Dangan Ronpa and I'm totally in on this. I'm actually considering which characters to put into it lol xP
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!   Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases! I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2016, 1:31 pm

Vel, I have a question or two. First, seeing how dangan ronpa is set in a school like environment are you limiting character ages to high school ages? Second, In dangan ronpa, each character is the ultimate something (ex. ultimate Biker Gang Leader, ultimate Gambler, ultimate Fanfic Creator, ultimate Soldier) so do we need to come up with something that our charcters are the ultimate at? Last question, can we set things up to make misdirection in the case (ex. having one of ours chars move something, or stealing something for another char and planting it at the crime scene) I ask but misdirection is the name of the game and I think it would be hard to do with other peoples chars without tipping them off to who the killer is. Anyway those are just my thoughts, still want in this so I am going to make it happen one way or another!
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!   Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases! I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2016, 2:32 am

Thanks for the questions Hatty. There will be a sort of age restriction, but there can still be characters up to the age of 21. They could be held back a few times. As for the Ultimates, this could be debated. We might be able to claim being the Ultimate over a specific talent but there may also be arguments over whose character will claim the title over that talent. For this reason, it'll be put up for debate and declared before any RPing will be done. As for misdirections, I'll carefully go over the details with the person being framed via PM, without giving away the identity of the killer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!   Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangan Ronpa: Soul Eater RP Murder Cases!
Page 1 of 1