Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P   Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2016, 4:11 pm

Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P A3c5bdf122963b2d9bde7ad49923ce32

Name: Eden Shawvar

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: None as of yet.

Love Interest: Trivial and inconsequential.

Orientation: Asexual.

Appearance: In stark contrast with her strong, unnerving demeanor, Eden's form is rather small and fragile; her lithe frame sports soft, light skin, unblemished and pure.

Personality: (Please describe the character's personality and their mannerisms here)

History: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, power and overwhelming madness awaits!"

Last edited by Chaotic on April 30th 2016, 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P   Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2016, 7:21 pm

I feel it my responsibility to mention that the face claim you're using is taken by a character already, one of my own characters to be precise. Just letting you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P   Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2016, 11:29 am

'Aight, thanks. I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P   Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2016, 7:31 pm

Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P SuBGn35

Chaotic,

This character does not appear to have been touched since April. If you wish to keep her, please finish her sheet by the end of the year or else she will be moved to the Dropped section.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P   Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eden Shawvar - Meister - W.I.P
Page 1 of 1