Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA Anniversary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

DWMA Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: DWMA Anniversary   DWMA Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 6:52 pm

Today marks the anniversary of the founding of the Death Weapon Meister's Academy. After an agreement between Lord Death and Rin Toromaki, new head of the Death City Toromaki Family Branch, it has been decided that, for the first time in ten years, the DWMA Anniversary will be held at the Toromaki Estate. All attire should be formal. Refreshments and a meal will be provided for all who attend. Admission is free, as all expenses have been paid by Lord Death.

[This thread IS an event thread. All posting related to this event should be done here.]
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

DWMA Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA Anniversary   DWMA Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 9:05 pm

In many ways, the Anniversary Party, which quickly turned into more of a formal ball event than anything else, was the official "Coming Out' of the Toromaki Family Death City Branch, from the estate to the, now previous, head of the household, himself. For ease, Rin had taken over the mantle as head of the branch, a temporary fix she would undo whenever needed, or simply whenever Ace had a spouse. As such, being that the Toromaki Clan was a matriarchy, she held the most power here, and she was more than willing to make such obvious, should the need arise.

DWMA Anniversary Ok4VQ9e
DWMA Anniversary Formal-hairstyles-for-long-hair

By now, she had managed to master the art of fashioning her bandages out of various materials, to the point that she had actually designed her ball gown with the very attire she so often wore. Designed in an Egyptian style, the black dress held her form in such a way as to make her slight figure seem more dramatic, her waist hugged firmly by the gold belt wrapped around it. Only her arms and a slit of her chest, down the center, were exposed, an event that, months ago, would have made her uncomfortable in an area she assumed would have fights breaking out at random. Even still, she had her true bandages wrapped about her legs, ready to cover the rest of her at a moment's notice. There wasn't trouble to be expected, but it was still more than reasonable to be prepared, should such arise. Standing at the end of the entryway, she smiled brightly as the guests made their way in, hands folded in front of her, silver hair curled and set in place, flowing down over her shoulders in ethereal waves.

"Welcome," she announced, voice commanding the attention of the room, "To the Death City Toromaki Estate, home to the Annual DWMA Founding Day Ball!"
Back to top Go down

DWMA Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA Anniversary   DWMA Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 1:44 am

Nano walked into the ball with his fancy tux along with Petra and Kara but Kara wasn't going to come out because socializing freaked him out so attending as Nano was an honor he listened to the speaker upfront and smiled he was happy he came to this school because he felt right at home he turned to Petra "So what you wanna do here?" he asked her adjusting his tux and pulling out his old camera from his shoulder bag he then suggested "Wanna take a picture?" he looks at her smiling and closing his eyes. He awaited her response while looking around at the other students and their fancy suits and dresses he seemed jealous but then realized he was probably the most handsomest one here he looks back at Petra wo was about to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

DWMA Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA Anniversary   DWMA Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 6:16 pm

Combing out her long hair, Desdemona Simpson smiled at her reflection in the mirror of her dirty apartment bathroom. Tonight was the anniversary of the DWMA, and the kishin egg loved parties. In the back of her mind, Desdemona knew that walking into this could be dangerous but she couldn't care less. Looking around her small, grimy bathroom, Desdemona found a hair tie and some hair spray. Starting to braid her waist length hair into a 3d braid, the kishin egg found herself in an irrationally happy mood. Maybe she could make some friends, gain a couple more souls... The opportunities were endless in her mind. Hopping on the bus, the girl soon arrived at the DWMA and walked into the mostly empty branch.

Over in the corner stood a certain red headed meister. Jason hadn't been doing much in the way of missions or partnerships, preferring to lay low after he had made a drunken deal with Cipher to get him friends. Scowling, Jason curled his fists in frustration.

It had to have been at least a month already, and he hadn't heard a word from the contract holder that had the opposing seal. For this event, Jason had spent some decent money on a tuxedo and cleaned himself up. After all, the DWMA had been his home for the past few years now. The least he could do was look halfway decent at an anniversary party. His eyepatch glinted in the dazzling lights of the Toromaki Death City branch as he watched the people flow in.

Astryd entered the ball, her golden dress glimmering beautifully and throwing off all sorts of different colors. The gown had a slight train that trailed along the ground as she walked. It was strapless, showing off her pale skin and her cleavage. Her grey eyes swept the room for a familiar face, but sadly she found none. Going to the refreshments table, the now dark weapon took a sip of punch. The place that she had once called her home was alien and strange.

OOC:
Desdemona's hair DWMA Anniversary Maxresdefault
Desdemona's dress  DWMA Anniversary ES_4183_Black_Front_GC2013
Astryd's dress DWMA Anniversary Beaded-top-strapless-sparkly-a-line-long-gold-prom-dress-sweetheart-1

Astryd's hair DWMA Anniversary Wedding-hairstyles-1-02082014
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

DWMA Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA Anniversary   DWMA Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 12:38 am

Alabaster was standing near a wall, adjusting the navy blue bowtie that went with his black tuxedo, "Stubborn thing, why won't you stay straight?" the eyepatch wearing meister murmured to himself before looking around at all the people who came to the anniversary party. The young boy saw this as an opportunity to talk to more senior students, and perhaps get some tips, I can't be all about business though, this is a celebratory occasion..., Alabaster thought to himself, though he wasn't so good with small talk. The bluenette suddenly thought of his quiet weapon partner, Asher, and how he'd be coming along in such a busy place. 

Tagging along with the crystal blue eyed boy was Oro, no one had said anything so far about having a dog with him, so Oro continued to trail behind the little meister wherever he went to "protect" him. 

~~~~~~

Nick didn't bother to get a full tux, he didn't feel the need to, instead he was in a black dress shirt with a black and red stripped tie, which he was fiddling with, "This square outfit is gonna ruin my rep before I can even build it up!" The sharp toothed weapon grumbled under his breath. Nick liked parties, but he hated to have to dress up for one, it made him feel antsy, this even was going to be a long one, Well, it's not TOO much of a drag, the black haired teen thought, At least there's some good lookin' babes here. Nick grinned and winked at any girl he come encountered with as he moved along through the crowd, though he was really looking for Marceline, though after a while he suspected the meister was somewhere in the woods.

~~~~~

B.J leaned against a wall, he didn't even have on formal attire, just a t-shirt with a tux design printed on it, and he had on a white wool cap. The violet eyed teen scratched the bracelet around his wrist, murmuring to himself "I really didn't want to do this, but I guess I'm here anyway...", he kept his eyes towards the ground and mostly kept quiet, as if he was shy.
Back to top Go down

DWMA Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA Anniversary   DWMA Anniversary I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2016, 11:46 pm

DWMA Anniversary 5524e910

Petra walked into the ball with her weapon partner, Nano. Metal could be heard clanking inside of her purse and she pushed it towards her in a nervous attempt to look less suspicious.

"Wanna take a picture?" Nano asked her with a happy grin.

She looked around, then back at him. "Sure," she responded with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DWMA Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA Anniversary   DWMA Anniversary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA Anniversary
Page 1 of 1