Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Juu Hidey Gero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 8:53 pm

Juu Hidey Gero PL8VG4h

Gero Juu

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Musei

Weapon Form: Juu is a scythe, well more of a reaper scythe. The blade is a dark grey and around where the pole and blade meet is a white triangle with red outlining. The blade is goes from thick like a magazine, to as thin as a piece of paper. The pole is roughly around 5 feet long but can be up to 7 feet if necessary. The sharp part of the blade is a  smooth cool-like silver and the pole is white. In the intersection of the pole and blade is a symbol that looks like a triangle with a point pointing down. The triangle can spin, but it doesn't always have to. This symbol points in a new direction every time Juu take his weapon form. Juu can talk in his weapon form but he can only show the reflection of himself if he is hurt mentally, physically, or emotionally.

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Bisexual (Chooses women a little more)

Appearance: He is around 5'10" with a slim body, he is not muscular but he has decent bulk to him. His hair is different than most, his hair is white and is spiked around his head this could also be identified as messy. His hair goes down to the bottom of his neck while his bangs reach past his eyes. With this he is always picked out of a crowed instantly but when he wears a hood he tends to cover his face. He mostly wears baggy clothing and his color choices are either black, white, or red. One of his eyes are blue while the other is red, he wears contacts to make his red eye look blue. He doesn't usually wear a contact for his eye, since his reasoning is because he can see perfectly fine. He wears a smile most of the time with a canine tooth hanging from a corner of his lip which he sometimes gets himself when he closes his mouth. He doesn't weigh much either, he is only 158 lbs and 9 oz. There are scars upon his back, but they are concealed from his clothing. 

Personality: Juu can be very bashful at times, but most of the time he is calm and cool about most things. He wont let little things get the best of him even in combat, but when he is pushed he will start to give it all he's got. He majorly thinks about him as a weapon and always questions that does he even belong to the world he lives in. He doesn't like when the large pick on the weak so he will stop the person/thing with everything he has and hopes that it makes a change. He doesn't like to show his eye to the public, so he will either hide it behind his hair or hide it with his face when it is covered with a hood. His way of thinking is that everyone deserves a chance at life and that there is no right or wrong. He instead looks at the world with a smile, this can make him oblivious to many things. He has two personalities one is annoyingly polite and innocent, while other is the one who kills and has hate. These two are aware of each other and Juu himself, they fight over Juu's body without him knowing to see who can dominate the body. Juu's personality is a mixture of both, but the amount of hate is very little to the amount of love and joy he has. He cannot turn down anyone who is in need of help, even if they are a Kishin or a Witch.

History: Juu was born in an average family and had an average life, only if you can count an average life of you having a blade sometimes as an arm! Juu was average in everything until he found this ability to almost turn into a Scythe. He could never control it when he was young so he ended up hurting lots of people on accident. He could never understand why he had this power or why it even came to him, he asked his parents but they were gone. They abandoned him, leaving him thinking that he was a freak and deserved to vanish from this world. He almost did that until he thought of an idea, he could use this power for the good of others and help then do what they cannot. So he helped around his neighborhood, using his whole arm as a scythe he did things some people could not do. He soon gained acceptance around him from others, this caused him to have his unhealthy friendliness and trust. He then soon found out that acceptance also leads to disappointment and lies, people spread rumors about him slaughtering children for fun. Although they had no proof the neighborhood that once accepted him, soon turned away and feared him. He decided to find what he can really do with these powers and what he would want to do with them to save others. He wondered around the streets looking for a way to find a place to learn what he can do, soon he heard of the DWMA and decided to enroll there looking for a way to use his powers for good. While he wanted to go there he had to control his powers, after months of training he soon learned how and when to use his powers, now he is enrolling for the DWMA. This is where his story leads up to now his adventures continue!

Soul Count: 0/99 Kishin Souls 0/1 Witch Soul

Miscellaneous: He can turn his whole arm to a blade of a scythe. This blade can only go up to 10 feet long and 2 feet wide. This will cause Juu to be low on energy and feel tired, as of right now he is still learning his functions as a weapon. His body can only stay in weapon mode for the max of 4 hours, 6 hours is when he pushes himself to a point of exhaustion. He also can still feel pain as of other weapons if he is cracked, rusted, burned, or smashed in weapon mode. His soul can be matched with almost any other kind of soul, this mean his soul is very flexible.

The Burning Eye- Juu's eye is an elemental attack, causing him to make his blade burst into flames. He cannot do this until he has reach 20 souls. When he has achieved the title of Death Scythe, the blade will leave flames in the air where it has slashed. This can be used strategically in the future. The flames will disappear whenever Juu needs them to. They can stay in mid-air, or on solid objects but while he is in weapon form they grow weaker every 2 posts. They will be forcibly removed when he transform back to his human form.

The lengths of the blade and pole will grow overtime when he has gotten used to his transformations, the same will go for the amount of time he can be in his weapon form. By the time he has reached Death Scythe he will most likely be able to extend the pole and blade to long lengths, and his times for transformation will be a lot longer than 4 hours.

"As long as I am standing, there is nothing stopping me from trying to be friends with you!"

Have You Read the Rules? Yes
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits."

Last edited by Wolfang701 on August 16th 2016, 11:40 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 11:59 pm

I hope this is acceptable thank you for reading this post and my character. Also have a wonderful day!

-Wolfang701
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 12:09 am

Also if someone can, may they draw the picture of Juu? Plus him in weapon form because I cannot find an image even slightly like him. If you can find and image or him or his weapon please contact me or just leave it in this comment section once again thank you and have a good day!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 6:22 pm

I see very little issue here besides minor grammatical issues.

Juu Hidey Gero 2tr7sCS
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 6:24 pm

Like what kinds of grammar issues? I can fix them if you want!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 7:51 pm

I have made edits to this I will like an admin to look at this considering how nerfed he is. This can be something to somewhat to balance him out. Here are what I have edited:

Red Eye- Current information unknown (this can be discussed later and he can find it out later. This ability will be unknown to him until he learns/experienced it.)

Please approve it and thank you either way.

Last edited by Wolfang701 on June 5th 2016, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 7:55 pm

If it is a no then tell me which one is a no and which one is a yes. All I am doing is trying to balance him out
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 8:00 pm

Soul perception is a meister ability only. Sorry but no on that. As long as you get red eye's ability approved when you use it though, it's fine.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 8:01 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 3:45 pm

Edited and figured out what the eye can do. Approval is needed. Fixed some grammatical issues.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 3:59 pm

"The flames will disappear whenever Juu needs them to." I would edit this; maybe they disappear when he returns to human form, or after x number of posts, but he can make them disappear, sooner? I'm trying to eliminate the possibility of, essentially, an eternal flame just hanging in mid-air.

On that note, it says where he is slashed; does that, in fact, include mid-air flames, or only on solid objects? Some clarification would be nice.

Thank you for commenting to let us know he needed looked at!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 4:02 pm

Edited, hopefully that clears it up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 4:11 pm

"The Burning Eye" ability has officially been approved! Thank you for you cooperation :)
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 4:11 pm

Yay! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 10:12 pm

Wolfie, please link to his meister as I have no idea who you're referring to...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juu Hidey Gero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juu Hidey Gero   Juu Hidey Gero I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juu Hidey Gero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Dropped Weapons-
Jump to: