Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sky/Indigo Dramura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sky/Indigo Dramura Empty
PostSubject: Sky/Indigo Dramura   Sky/Indigo Dramura I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2016, 9:08 pm

Name: Sky Dramura/ Indigo Dramura

Partner: Currently they are each others meister, yet to get a real meister(s)

Weapon Form: They are both chain flails but they have very subtle differences when it comes to usage, Sky, for example, has a lighter weapon form, and a slightly shorter chain, while Andy has a slightly bulkier and heavy weapon form with a slightly longer chain, both of these forms complement each other’s fighting style, as Andy fights best with quicker movements and the ability to strike quickly, while Sky fights with thought out, well-planned attacks, as well as tangling his opponent's weapon in his chain, if able.
Sky: White chain flail with Silver spikes with a small chip in the handle, can turn his right fist into spike-ball to punch and smash, can turn his left hand into his handle or a loop of chain
Andy: Silver chain flail with white spikes, slightly larger than his brother, and he can turn his left hand into the spike-ball, and his right hand into a handle.

Orientation: ignorant (both)

Appearance: Sky: basic height of 5'6", lean, pale, white hair he usually styles neatly, which has a sky blue streak in the right of his hair. (A physical pun his brother came up with in order to tell the two apart.) Sky wears semi-formal dark blue jeans and suit, with silver decorations and tie.

Andy: Same height as his brother, and he is pale as well, but slightly less than his brother, his white hair is kept in a style a bit lazier than his brother, but it's hard to tell. He has a dark blue streak in his hair. Andy usually wears casual light blue sweatpants and a leather jacket with White accents, he sometimes switches clothes with his brother just to mess with people.

Personality: On his own, Sky acts cold and detached from others, yet also intellectual and helpful when asked to assist with others, when with his brother, he speaks incredibly quickly and he formulates plans and schemes abnormally quickly, and they can think and process information at a speed that most people can't keep up with, which is why they haven't found a suitable meister, or meisters yet. He boasts an obsession with rhymes and alliteration that his brother shares,

On his own, Indigo, or, Andy for short, does his very best to act annoying and obnoxious in battle, and shares his brother's enjoyment of alliteration and rhymes when they are together, He thinks logically, and loves irritating his opponents into a non-intelligent rage, as it actually gives him an advantage, strategically. When they were kids, Andy always provided the mental support, and is surprisingly knowledgeable about how human emotion should work, though he is no where near a professional psychiatrist.

History: Sky and Indigo, grew up in Europe, realizing they were weapons at the age of 8, and, in their own excitement, tried training each other in only two weeks, they decided that they both were ready to fight a fully-blown Kishin egg, needless to say, they barely escaped with their life, afterwards, Sky decided to take more cautious steps afterwards, and they decided to search out a retired, highly dangerous meister to train the two, and after two years of training, and under the master's surveillance, they successfully collected two Kishin Eggs in two weeks, one for each, the meister told them that collecting Kishin eggs would make the two stronger, the two have been hunting Kishin eggs on their own ever since, and have successfully collected eleven more in the recent years, the two have also narrowly avoided contact with DWMA, believing they would run into trouble if they were to meet any of the students, especially since they weren't authorized to hunt Kishin, at least, they think they need authorization.

Soul Count: 13 (Sky: 7 Indigo: 6)

Miscellaneous: Andy's weapon form is heavier than Sky's and hits harder, while Sky's is lighter and allows swifter strikes. Sky fights with precise, powerful strikes while Andy uses a much more agile combat style.

I have read the rules
Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await.

Last edited by DracNos on July 4th 2016, 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Sky/Indigo Dramura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky/Indigo Dramura   Sky/Indigo Dramura I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 6:59 am

Quote :
I have read the rules
It actually proves that you haven't read the rules. Please read them, then I'll take a closer look at your character. I'm here to help, so feel free to ask questions.
Back to top Go down

Sky/Indigo Dramura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky/Indigo Dramura   Sky/Indigo Dramura I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 4:45 pm

I read the wrong rules, my bad, besides, the quote didn't appear properly, anyway, I fixed it
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Sky/Indigo Dramura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky/Indigo Dramura   Sky/Indigo Dramura I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 5:53 pm

Alright~!

Weapon form section is a bit too short. All descriptive sections are required to be a minimum of 100 words in length, so please add more words. When you do it, I'll accept them.
(In the weapon form section you currently have about 67 words).
Back to top Go down

Sky/Indigo Dramura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky/Indigo Dramura   Sky/Indigo Dramura I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 6:27 pm

and there we go! If there's anything else, let me know
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Sky/Indigo Dramura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky/Indigo Dramura   Sky/Indigo Dramura I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 7:31 pm

Everything seems to be fine now!

Accepted!

Back to top Go down

Sky/Indigo Dramura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky/Indigo Dramura   Sky/Indigo Dramura I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 9:46 pm

Uhh, any ideas where I should start?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Sky/Indigo Dramura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky/Indigo Dramura   Sky/Indigo Dramura I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 9:53 pm

just hang around in chat and stuff and ask people if they want to thread with you!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Sky/Indigo Dramura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky/Indigo Dramura   Sky/Indigo Dramura I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 5:23 am

Or just write your first rp thread somewhere in the world.:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky/Indigo Dramura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky/Indigo Dramura   Sky/Indigo Dramura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky/Indigo Dramura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: