Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flair/Minty's Mod Application

Go down 

Accept?
Yes
Flair/Minty's Mod Application I_vote_lcap100%Flair/Minty's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Flair/Minty's Mod Application I_vote_lcap0%Flair/Minty's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Flair/Minty's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Flair/Minty's Mod Application   Flair/Minty's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 11:02 pm

Please name one thing that you like about the site: I enjoy the wide culture of people on here and how everyone is pretty much accepting of you how you are.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site: The time that it takes to get a character or mission approved, especially for new members.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members: I'm online a lot, at least popping by three or four times a day on a regular basis and I don't have many commitments in real life, so I would be able to suggest new ideas/approve applications and missions quickly.

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf? Are either of these members existing or previous staff? (Note that they will, in fact, be contacted): Kidd23, and
Vagrant at Heart. Neither have been on staff.
How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?: I would have been on site for a year in November. As stated above, I'm around to check in three or four times a day for about fifteen minutes each and occasionally for up to three hours.

Are you a moderator or administrator on another site? Another Forumotion one?: I am not currently a moderator on any sites, as they ended up shutting down due to lack of user interest amidst other things.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently you manage them: I would say that all of my characters would be considered "active", as every one of them is involved in at least one thread at this point.

Should you be accepted into the staff, what character creation areas would you wish to preside over?: Weapons and/or hunter's axes.

What’s one thing new you would like to add or introduce to the site, and how would you, personally, go about implementing it?: I'm not sure if you would call this something to introduce, but I would definitely like to see more interaction between staff and members. Until about two weeks ago, I thought the staff was highly unapproachable due to a specific experience I had with a staff member when I was new to the site.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it?: I've not had any issues with people online big enough to call it a "dispute"

What is the current Rule Question answer?: Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?:

The vast majority of Staff discussions occur over Skype IM conversations. Do you have a Skype, and what is the name we would add you under?:yes, and datenderchick

Do you see any potential problems arising between yourself and any existing Staff? Not really, I get along with pretty much everyone.

What ways, outside of the main site, would we be able to contact you? Instagram, Kik, twitter, tumblr, skype, facebook...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flair/Minty's Mod Application   Flair/Minty's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 11:02 pm

Vagrant: I believe that Minty is a wonderful candidate for a moderator. Though she is both young and relatively new, I would say that these two factors wouldn't inhibit her from becoming a great moderator. Despite her newness Minty has a pretty high posting count and is on the site nearly everyday.She exhibits wonderful amounts of care for the people she talks with in the chat box, and casually talks to everyone like a peer. While Minty may have room to grow as an rper I think that she is valuable member of this site, and she would make a wonderful mod.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Flair/Minty's Mod Application   Flair/Minty's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 11:11 pm

Kidd 23:

I believe she would be beneficial to the site if given the position of a staff member. Flair has displayed activeness and is an easy person to approach. She also handles situations in a mature manner. She is also willing to listen to the problems people may have and is willing to work out a solution with them to whatever problem they may have. It would be a wise decision to add her to the list of staff members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flair/Minty's Mod Application   Flair/Minty's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flair/Minty's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1