Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Overtime [Open 2 people max]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Overtime [Open 2 people max] Empty
PostSubject: Overtime [Open 2 people max]   Overtime [Open 2 people max] I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2016, 12:00 am

Club Absalom
1:15am
Friday Night

Club Absalom, a great place for teens to hang out. There was music, dancing, awesome soda and ice cream, what more could you want in a club filled with loud music? But even though the club was relatively normal, it held within it a strange power that has been growing and showing itself more and more frequently. And tonight as the normal mob of dancing and sugar crazy teens were enjoying the night life, there was a strange phenomenon that occurred. At first it started as a simple playlist glitch; the computer had been repeated the same song over and over, Overtime by Cash Cash. While it was a good song it was playing too many times to count and people were confused and frustrated.

But every time the problem was "fixed" the song would immediately start playing again. Then after the third attempt at fixing the problem a stranger thing happened. The stereos suddenly powered off, then the lights, then everything else went dead only to have the club lights come back on and start flashing randomly. Once this happened tables and chairs started to float in mid air. Drinks were thrown and spilled on everyone, people started to panic and flee the club only to have the doors slam behind them. The manager of the club called the DWMA about the disturbance and pleaded for assistance. Meanwhile there was a presence, a force in the middle of all the chaos in the club. A voice could be heard giggling and laughing as the song Overtime started to play once again through the speakers and all of the floating objects landed neatly back to their original positions leaving only the mess of soda and ice cream on multiple surfaces and a cold chill filling the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Overtime [Open 2 people max] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overtime [Open 2 people max]   Overtime [Open 2 people max] I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2016, 5:38 am

((OOC: Poole Utterson- Character I tis be using.))
The door to the club swung right open and in walked a teenager dressed in baggy Hello Kitty pajama pants and a black and purple stripped shirt. To finish off her attire in a 'cherry on top fashion', was a small top hat that rested on the teen's head in a tilted manner. She stretched out her arms, gave a long & overly exaggerated yawn, and scratched the slightest itch she felt on her behind. This teenager pulled out a card from her pocket that read, 'DWMA Student: Utterson Poole' and buttoned it onto her stripped shirt. "Just my luck, of course they'll give this mission to me this late at night foooorrrr...", Poole cut herself off, probably because she simply wanted to put that incident behind her. Well there was no point evading the inevitable now. She had an objective to accomplish, discover the cause behind the strange disturbances.

Poole took a few steps towards the dance floor, quickly acknowledging the decrease in temperature as she got closer to the center. This puzzled her but she could gather any answears through this alone. Her mind started wondering about possible culprits to the supernatural activity, eventually constructing a theory that it was the work of a witch. They did possess the ability of Soul Protect, which meant that they could easily blend in with regular humans. Then again, they would have to disable the ability momentarily to cause the chaos that was happening around the club. If Poole was lucky, there may have been a Meister inside of the club that possesses Soul Perception and was inside of the club when all of this shit was going down. "Hmmm.", Poole mused before looking around to see if there was anyone around that she could possibly question.
Back to top Go down

Overtime [Open 2 people max]
Page 1 of 1