Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excavation [MISSION]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Excavation [MISSION] Empty
PostSubject: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2016, 5:38 pm

Approximately 26 hours had passed since the plane took off. The harsh, frigid winds of the Himalayas beat down on the few windows that the DWMA transport plane had to offer. This weather, mixed with the relatively inexperienced pilot, did not make for a very comfortable flight. Needless to say, the plane had been stocked with an abundance of paper bags in advance to spare the sad soles in attendance of this mission prone to airsickness. Details of the mission weren't particularly clear, and whether or not this was even a real mission, or something to keep excess students busy was anyone's guess. One thing was unmistakable though; the reports of abnormal weather in the area were not wrong. As the plane stubbornly made its way through another patch of hail, a stream of black flames sent it into a nearly uncontrollable dive, giving any sleeping passengers a reason to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2016, 7:13 pm

The dreams that Aspen was having were great; shame they were to end, soon. Completely fine with flying, with some experience of long flights, the man wasn't roused by the prior turbulence. He wasn't immediately roused by the plane plummeting towards the ground, either. Heavy sleeper. When he finally woke up, the first thing he noticed was that his weight was very strangely distributed in the chair. It seemed like he was being pressed more into the back of it, than down into it. It took a moment to put that together with the fact that he was on a plane. 

Many thought went through Aspens head, most ideas about how to escape the plane before he met his untimely end. Parachutes were an option, depending on whether or not the plane had any on board. Another option was to trust the pilot who could barely keep the plane steady; not the top choice. Being at the back of the plane, he called towards the front, calmly: "Are there parachutes on the plane? Does anyone know where the parachutes are, if there are any, and whether there are enough to go around for the Meisters and pilots?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2016, 9:44 pm

Astryd was reclined in her seat near the front, reading a book in order to try to abate the extreme airsickness she was feeling. The dark weapon didn't have much experience on planes, but she quickly discovered that they did not agree with her. The prior turbulence was almost too much for the girl, her having to cover her mouth to avoid throwing up. When the black flames threw the plane into even more turbulence, the brunette threw her book down. Her hands scrambling for a bag, Astryd made it just in time. She vomited into the bag, clearly not going to be much help in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2016, 6:09 am

Poole was somewhat in the middle of the plane, in front of Aspen by five rows while being behind Astryd by three. She choose to situate herself here out of fear that her allies on this mission may be able to sniff out the source of a putrid stench if she got any closer. On her lap rested her only carry-on luggage, a shoe box and whatever was inside of said shoe box. It was from this box, that the stench was emitting. Lifting up the top of the box, sent out a much greater stench than when it was concealed. "Aren't you just the most adorablest thing I've ever seen.", Poole whispered into the box that contained quite a horrific sight. Inside of the box, the remains of hamsters, mice, and even chipmunks such as their skulls, eyes,  and other heavily decomposed organs, were laid out on the cardboard floor. Along with these things, there was Poole's latest furry victim. A chipmunk which was skinned from it's neck down, was struggling to escape from the superglue restraints that held its shredded muscles to the cardboard. The more the chipmunk struggled, the more its muscles were torn from its bone. The only thing that kept the chipmunk from crying out and drawing the attention of everyone around it and Poole, was superglue that glued its upper and lower jaws together. Poole would occasionally poke at the rodent's belly, with one of her bladed fingers until she finally dug deep enough into it to release the contents of the tiny stomach. How Poole managed to get this hellish box onto the plane without getting interrogated for her sheer cruelty, was anyone's guess.

Suddenly however the 'somewhat' steady flight of the plane, turned into a nose dive hurtling towards Earth. Immediately, Poole's box went flying backwards towards Aspen, spilling out the skulls, organs, blood, and other bodily material one would witness in an overly grotesque slasher film. "OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT!!!", was all Poole could make as she held on to her chair as tightly as she could.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2016, 5:24 pm

Banks sat comfortably in his front row chair which accommodated him with a little extra leg room. throughout the majority of the flight he had been withdrawn and avoided making eye contact with any of the other students. When the black fire hit the plane, Banks was peering through a window in search for the Himalayas with a pencil and paper ready to do a quick sketch. The sudden jerking of the plane flung the sketch pad, and Banks just dejectedly stared at it as the plane, and by extension it's contents, went into free fall. He watched quietly as gore with mysterious origins went back towards the back of the plane. Slowly turning back towards the window he pretended as if the disturbing image had never happened.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2016, 7:09 am

OOC: Wasn't sure if Ace was going to post anything more to do with the plane and such, so I waited. I decided to stop waiting.

Turns out that a plane going into a nosedive was quite the problem. Aspen wasn't happy that gravity existed, in that moment. It had it out for things high up. He also wasn't happy that a pile of guts and other assorted bits of gore were flying towards him. Quick thinking allowed hit to catch the spreading cloud by shifting his jacket from his body into the air, around the box and its past contents; however, it wrote his jacket off. In the mountains. He hoped that the mission briefing was completely correct, and that the mountains did indeed turn to tropics.

Unbuckling from his chair, Aspen pushed off and tackled his jacket turned garbage bag; bunching it up, he throw it back down to the person who dropped it's contents in the first place. Even though gravity was going to kill them soon if the pilot didn't do something, it still seemed like gravity didn't exist at all. Aspen didn't allow himself to enjoy the feeling, however. Without an answer about the parachutes, he resorted to asking a different question. "Who here actually cares about the plane falling? Nobody seems to be doing much about it!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2016, 3:31 pm

"Alright, everyone out!" A voice shouted through the intercoms as its origin came stumbling through the door to the cockpit. The silver-haired individual had already grown quite tired of playing taxi for DWMA students, but this was crossing the line. "No, there aren't parachutes. You're all members of the EAT class right? We're going to improvise, because that's exactly what we do best." His voice was rather calm and confident, given the situation, but whether that confidence was warranted, or simply false, was anyone's guess. "I need a brief list of all of your unique capabilities, what kind of Weapons you are for non-meisters, and something to address you by." Although his voice was calm, there was certainly a sense of urgency to it. They definitely needed to act fast, that much was clear.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 10:27 am

Astryd completed throwing up and wiped her mouth, shaking violently. Her voice came out in a frightened squeak when she next spoke. "There's no parachutes?" The weapon's voice cracked, making her flush red. "Um.. u-uh.. I'm Astryd. I'm a dark weapon that t-takes the form of a sword.. I can control black blood," she said. Astryd continued to whimper, curling in a ball.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 4:59 am

Poole felt her gore return to splash against the back of her seat but flat out ignored it as if it was completely non-existant. It was then that she got up and made her way to Astryd. Gripping her by the wrist, she pulled her to the front of the plane where the silver-haired boy stood. "You can call me Poole. Hatter. Mad. Crazy bitch. I really don't care. I'm a Misery Chorde. Mediveal dagger, good for finishing kills, mercy killings, and last ditch efforts. Pretty basic shit.", she simply stated, placing a bladed finger to Astyrd's throat. "I'm good at sneaking, I know the human body inside and out, I know my way around Chain Resonace, and... I can kill anything without showing a single shred of mercy. Seriously, you tell me to kill? I kill. Now that formalities are taken care of.. Can I carve this bitch open like a Thanksgiving Turkey.... since she IS a Dark Weapon after all? I mean... That's what we kinda do right? Purge the world of these imperfections. Consume their souls. Yada-Yada. Ramble, Ramble. I call dibs on her pretty little eyes."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 5:14 pm

Banks calmly raised his hand politely waiting to talk, though maybe talk was a strong choice of words. There was a lot of chaos that just begun. Between the large black stream of fire, the plane beginning to fall, the emergence of a Demon Weapon, the blood and gore of... something inside of a jacket. Meanwhile he began doing some math on his phone to determine how long they had until the plane crashed. They were at least 30,000 feet above ground right now, so if it were him falling out right now he would have about seven minutes, but in a plane things were different. They were built to be aerodynamic so every second of the plane falling would decrease the time it would take him to impact the ground by significantly more. Worse case scenario they had like 30 seconds. He calmly waited though for the situation to resolve itself enough for his raised hand to be acknowledged. He would clear his throat, but well.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 6:58 pm

No parachutes. Aspen was confident enough in his abilities to trust himself to survive such a fall, but would have preferred the comfort of the parachute to help him make the fall less stressful. When the others started carrying out the instructions of the silver haired man, Aspen watched shit hit the fan from the back of the plane. He moved towards the front quickly, knowing there wasn't much time left. Stopping by Poole and Astryd, he took hold of Pooles bladed hand. "I'm Aspen. Meister. I move things instantly." He spoke briefly to the white haired man, before turning his head to the girl who was very close to killing the dark weapon. "I don't disagree with what you are doing, not at all. She's corrupted. But we need to get out first; deal with her on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 12:21 am

"Great, everyone's worthless in this situation." Ace said, with a rather disappointed sigh. "Alright, Aspen, you're gonna have to elaborate on that 'moving things' quality you've got." After a few unsuccessful tries, Ace managed to kick the door of the plane open, gesturing out to the rapidly approaching snow. "Poole, you watch Astryd. You two go out first. Mister silent," He gestured to Banks. "You watch Poole..... Aspen, you'll go immediately after me, and we'll coordinate a landing strategy based on what information you can give me."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2016, 9:55 pm

Astryd let out a soft whine, shivering when Poole pressed a blade to her throat. "You know, I didn't choose to become a dark weapon. I was chained to a rock and tortured as a stupid candy clown shoved an innocent soul down my throat. I was injected with black blood as a part of my torture! A title doesn't make the person, so I would greatly appreciate if you would get your ignorant heads out of your asses and see me as a real person! I support the DWMA fully and I want to help! If you want one less person to keep you out of danger, then you can go ahead and kill me." She snapped suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:40 pm

"Great, we're taking orders. We're all totally gonna follow them accordingly without question. I promise... Maybe... Depends if you start boring me.", Poole simply stated before giving the Silver-haired individual a flirtatious wink. She tugged slightly on the hand Aspen was grasping her by but she didn't entirely pull it away just yet. "If you like to get rough, we should head back to my place after the mission. You can cut me up... If you let me scar ya up in return.", Poole said before playfully sticking a tongue out at Aspen. She then freed herself and locked Astryd in a tight headlock before falling backwards out of the plane. As Poole and her companion went into free fall, she whispered into her ear, "Listen Dark Weapon. We all deserve to die eventually. Sadly... it's your turn."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 7:13 am

As Poole briefly flirted with Ace, Banks sighed, stood up, and grabbed his backpack out of the overhead compartment. He reached around inside and grabbed his Colt Custom. It wan was almost identical to an M1911 except it had a an elongated 10+1 single column, box magazine. He inserted the first of five magazines into the gun, and put the restof them and the gun itself inside of a thin chest harness located underneath his jacket. All the while he silently mouthed 'Mister silent, you watch Poole.' He faced the wall while he was mocking Ace, so he presumed no one would notice.

When Poole and Astyd jumped from the plane Banks wouldn't be far behind them. he ave a salute that turned into a wave as he signed 'Hello' at them as they plummeted to the Earth. With a little bit of concentration Banks used his Secondary wavelength ability to cause him to fall faster than the two who went before him until he was just behind him. A hole had formed in each of his palms as he reached towards both of them. His goal was to tap them both lightly on the shoulder. He he came in contact of either of the other two he would begin to slow their descent using his primary ability and air friction.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 9:43 am

Aspen ignored Poole, and elected to talk to Ace. "Yeah, it's not going to be much use. I can stop myself from going splat, but I'd pass out if I tried to move a person. See, I can take any object I see and instantly move it to a location of my choosing. The object will be entirely still for a moment. It can't be too big, though. Or too far." He explained at more length than perhaps necessary, and completely chose to ignore the part of his ability which would save himself from certain death. "Plane is crashing, good sir, and we need to be out very soon." He finished off with gesturing the silver haired guy to the door. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 3:21 pm

"Alright," Ace said, sprinting out of the plane. His body twisted as he exited the plane, so that he could better turn to Poole and finish his comment. "Worry about yourself then. I'll figure something out!" A single chain trailed behind the boy. At the end of it was the entire command panel of the cockpit. If the plane was crashing, what did it matter anyways, right?

Let's see if I'm still as creative as I used to be. Not being in life threatening situations for the past few months probably didn't help my self-preservation instincts much. Ace's eyes were shut in a calm manner as he plummeted to the earth, and then, in a single burst of energy, his feet touched the command panel with small sparks dancing about the point of contact, and he shot off of it like a bullet, easily passing those that had exited the plane prior. Just before hitting the ground, Ace sprouted his remaining chains, and shot them down into the snow, reaching as best he could for the actual ground. The chains contracted slowly, acting like a kind of spring to halt the Weapon's fall in a gentle manner. After securing his own stability, he fell onto all fours and extended his chains into the air in a spinning fashion, making it an obvious target for the other students.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 6:41 pm

Astryd twitched in fear when Poole threatened her. "You know, we all do deserve to die. And now, it's your turn," She mocked, a hand turning into a black blade. She pressed it against her throat, letting out a soft growl when she felt a tap on her shoulder. "What do you want?!" Astryd called over to Banks.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:28 am

((OOC: 17, I'm getting too old.))

Poole watched the two other men on her team launch themselves from the blimp like rockets. The one thing she could get from this, is that she might actually be on a team with absolute monsters. As exciting as that may be however, her attention was currently directed to the annoying Dark Weapon that rudely mocked her while pressing a blade to HER  own throat. "You'll regret this you bitch!", screamed Poole, whom quickly attempted to grasp the hand that weld the blade while she tried to stab the Dark Weapon in the abdomen with her bladed free hand. This had now became, a midair battle to most certain end.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:46 am

Astryd was first. Suddenly the brakes were slammed on her fall, and she immediately would seem to almost be flung from the other two that were with her, almost as if a parachute had deployed. Next it was Poole's turn Banks swatted at the Misery Chord's grasping hand before reducing the speed she fell by almost two thirds, enough to prevent any major damage. He attempted to time it so that the two would be at least slightly seperated, but honestly his only intention was to keep them from making pancakes in the snow. He attempted to dive even faster towrds the earth reducing his own weight as late as he could. He landed on the ground with a roll as if he had landed on a cushion of air. He brushed the snow off of his jacket beforepulling out his phone and typing a message that he showed to Ace.

"You're pretty crap at flying."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:24 pm

The first to try and do anything about the plane crashing and yet the last out of the plane. Standing in the door, Aspen looked around the inside of the plane for anything of use. Considering there was snow down below, he'd have liked his jacked; that was ruined by someone, however. So with nothing of use that he could see, Aspen turned around and finally flung himself from the falling vehicle. Controlling his descent to travel as close to the others as possible, he made his way down as quickly as possible. To save himself from his certain demise he created one of his shadow puppets when only a couple of meters from the ground; when that was done, he switched himself with it and in doing so cancelled out all of his current momentum. Landing on his feet from there was relatively easy.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 6:41 pm

Thanks to Banks, Poole and Astryd safely landed in Ace's chains, who in turn wrapped the steel links around Astryd's neck and pinned her against the bed of snow. Immediately he moved over her, pressing his foot hard into her chest. "Who sent you?" The normally stoic Weapon's eyes were full of rage and bloodlust.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 10:01 pm

Astryd's own eyes were wide with fear. "I'm with the DWMA! I'm still enrolled in the academy!" she squeaked out, letting out a sharp gasp when a foot fell on her chest. "I was captured and tortured, like I said. My captors made me a dark weapon. I promise. I don't mean any harm. However, if you can't trust me," her eyes turned sad. "I guess I'd be better off dead either way. I hate this existence. "
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2016, 2:46 pm

((Feeling like an ass for taking so long to post. Had to go to science camp, had two emotional breakdowns, and contemplated suicide at least once over the span of time between this post and the post before. I'm at least glad to admit that I'm stable enough to go through with this now.))

Poole sat her self down on Ace's chain's in an position that looked as if she was sitting on the seat of a swingset. "I wanted to kill the lil' skank.", Poole grumbled under her breath before hopping off of Ace's chains. Deep down though, even Poole was impressed at the seemingly stoic White-Haired Weapon's outburst. If not, she could surely pass for startled.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2016, 6:58 pm

Banks gripped the middle finger of his glove with his front four incisors before pulling the glove off entirely with just his teeth. With his glove still hanging from his mouth by the middle finger, he pulled out his Colt. As electricity began to crackle around his hand he fires three shots, aiming a singular shot at each of three of the chains between Astryd and Ace. If he managed to get someone's attention this time he would tap on his wrist with the Colt alluding to an imaginary wrist watch as he egged Ace to focus. Something had taken down their plane and he didn't want to be out in the open unprepared if it decided to pay them a visit.

52 bullets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excavation [MISSION]   Excavation [MISSION] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excavation [MISSION]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next