Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud? Empty
PostSubject: Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud?   Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud? I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 11:26 pm

So an entire school of Witches and their Weapon partners hiding right under the DWMA, huh? Ace sauntered into the large, open area that supposedly was to act as the Institute's daily meeting grounds, and auditorium. Of course, during this time of day, on a weekend, there wasn't really anyone around. A few Witches, which undoubtedly caught Ace's eye.... and mistrust. Their partners, which in some cases seemed more like pets. Other... oddities that didn't quite make sense to the Weapon. Yep, all some kinds of bad, that I'd rather avoid any day of the week... Aside from them, there was one particular individual that Ace had come to focus on though. Albeit a likely Witch, the brown-haired girl at the desk was the one responsible for--not only sending students on various tasks or missions, but also--enrolling new students, such as Ace himself. He wasn't sure how to go about this exactly, given that the Witches of this school were far less likely to accept his assertive nature than those of the DWMA, but he wasn't about to start playing nice either.

"Miss Leon, right? I'm supposed to be enrolling here, so if you could just give me the forms, that'd be great." He stated bluntly, ignoring the fact that his partner, specifically, was supposed to be the one to request the registration consignment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud?   Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud? I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:03 pm

The girl looked up, skin visibly darkening a shade as an irritated look sprang to life on the witch hat-turned-hood attached to her shoulders. Dual colored eyes took in the strange young man, who appeared about her age, or what everyone assumed to be her age, though she was older than what everyone thought. Silver hair, unusually amber eyes, rich clothes --- he must be the Toromaki Headmaster Eibon had told her about. For obvious reasons, the Great Old One hadn't mentioned his attractiveness, which, alone, was causing the darkening in her skin to taken on the slightest hint of a reddish hue, but she maintained all sense of formality and professionalism that she could manage.

"Hello," she said in greeting, reaching down to her desk's drawer and sifting through files with one hand, gaze, seemingly directly on him. "Master Toromaki, yes? May I inquire as to where your witch is?" It was the proper order of things, here, for the witches and sorcerers to be in charge, as they were the meisters and largely driving forces behind many of the partnerships. As far as Eibon was concerned, weapons were little more than their scores and Axe forms. Sometimes, she wondered if he even realized that they were, in fact, people.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud?   Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud? I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 5:27 pm

"My Witch? Eh, she's busy, what's it matter? I needed to have a conversation with Lord Death anyways, so I'm here to register in her stead." Ace gave the girl a sideways glare, as though he knew what was to come of this query. "You got a problem with that, or can I just get on with my day?" Although the she had a rather unique attractiveness, despite the rather punkish style, Ace didn't want to bother with this any longer than he had to, so he wouldn't be heeding his cousin's advice this time around.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud?   Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud? I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 11:42 am

"She's supposed to be the one registering you both." Angela stated simply, her gaze remaining level even though her scales would usually have been bristling, due to his tone alone. As though she was staring directly at the folder, she selected the new registration papers for both Axe and Witch, setting them on the desk between them. "I expect you can hand her own in, at the least?" The slightest challenge had slipped into her tone, daring him to argue, even as her expression remained polite, the steady blush stabilized in her hue-changing skin.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud?   Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud? I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 8:05 pm

Ace's gaze remained its usual glare, until he started for the papers, and made his reply. "Well, I'm no pet to any damned Witch. I'm here to get my papers for myself, and decided to take hers as well as a favor." He began looking over the papers just to be sure he wasn't deceived. "As for her turning in her own papers? I guess that'll depend on how busy she is when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud?   Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 10:21 am

"I didn't ask you to play fetch, Toromaki," the young witch said, keeping her gaze steady, her tone cool as the pleasant smile remained on her face, "Nor was there any insinuation of you being a pet." The politeness remained evermore, the challenge still lingering in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud?   Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can a Chameleon Blend in with a Thundercloud?
Page 1 of 1