Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood In The Streets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Blood In The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 9:43 pm

Los Angeles, California.
11/08/2016
10:36 PM

Desdemona and Kuro had decided to leave Las Vegas after their... encounter on the boat. Getting away from there was a pretty good idea. So, heading south-west the pair had found themselves crossing into the LA area. There was a street with a few pretty busy bars... If they were careful, they could empty a few out. Hey, Des, we should hit up a bar. There are some really active ones, and if we're quick then we can hit up two or three before we have to clear out. What do you think? Kuro asked the Kishin egg that he called his host.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 9:57 pm

After the encounter on the boat, Desdemona was feeling pleasantly full. She cleared her throat a bit before replying, "Sounds good enough to me.. Although," Before she could bring herself to continue, Desdemona let out a soft yawn. "I might need a shot of espresso or something. I always get tired after I eat, and if I'm gonna eat some more then I'll probably pass out for a while." Passerby looked at Desdemona curiously, wondering why the strange looking woman was talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 8:56 pm

Kuro took a moment to think. When we go in, get yourself a shot of something strong. That'll wake you up. Kuro responded, liquefying the cut on her hand to allow it to drip the black substance that made up Kuro. He intended to leave a small pool on the sidewalk of wherever they went in. At least that would keep people from running out the front.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 9:06 pm

Desdemona realized what he was doing, and paused a little bit in front of each bar so a significant enough amount of the substance could plit onto the pavement. She hummed softly before hiding the cut. When they approached the last shop, Desdemona wiped the black blood on her dress and made sure she looked presentable. Smiling falsely, she entered a coffee shop. "One large espresso, please," the kishin egg said politely, laying the proper amount of money down.
"That all, hun?" The waitress asked with a friendly smile as she headed for the machines. Desdemona muttered a soft, "Do we start here?" to Kuro instead of answering the waitress' question.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 9:15 pm

Kuro took Desdemona's question as more of an offer. "No harm in adding a coffee shop to the list, I suppose." His distorted voice called from Desdemona's body, drawing much attention from the people in the shop. From Desdemona's palm, a small bunch of Black Blood began to gather, staying discrete. When Desdemona made her move, Kuro intended to provide a smaller version of his usual scythe, in order to accommodate the indoor setting where there would be less room to swing the large one.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 9:47 pm

Desdemona grinned. "I have to grab my coffee, hold on for a minute" She mumbled as she took the coffee from the now terrified waitress. "Alright, now we can go.. Kuro?" She opened her palm and patiently waited for the black blood to form into a scythe. When it did, Desdemona jumped the counter, slicing the waitress' head off with one clean blow. "What the-?" Another worker exclaimed as he entered, only to be literally cut off as his head toppled to the floor. Desdemona was splattered in blood, and loving every minute of it. "I think I found my new favorite way to kill people!" She exclaimed as she quickly blocked the patrons from exiting. Standing against the door, she spoke to Kuro next. "Do you have any wide range attacks that could wipe them out?" Desdemona asked softly.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 9:13 pm

Kuro's top blade edge liquefied, dripping black. Swing it, and I'll make needles from the droplets. The scythe replied, a sort of twisted amusement in his voice. He seemed to be enjoying himself... A bit too much maybe... If Desdemona were to swing the scythe, bloody droplets would fly off right now. Droplets that Kuro would sharpen mid-flight...
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 9:31 pm

Desdemona's voice echoed that twisted amusement as she swung the blade. "Good night!" She chirped after Kuro hardened the needles. Eight powder blue souls floated in the air, Desdemona grinning. There was one woman who had been hit in the leg, and was trying to limp away. The kishin egg calmly caught up to her, cutting off her head and smirking. "Now, that's the most fun I've had in a long time," she said as she looked around. Grabbing a soul, Desdemona ate it. "Question. If I eat the soul, do we both gain power?" She asked her black blood weapon before taking a sip of the espresso that hadn't left her hand.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 9:44 pm

Kuro extended from Desdemona's back, stretching his large black arms. "Nah. I still have to consume my own souls. Though... I suppose either of us getting stronger is beneficial to both of us, considering we inhabit the same body. Speaking of witch..." Kuro stated, plucking one of the souls from the air. "I'd like you to help me track down a clown. I have a theory about them I'd like to test. It doesn't have to be now, but at some point." He added as he engulfed the soul in black, puling it into his hand and causing it to vanish.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 8:44 pm

"What about.. Right at the moment, there's six souls left here. You take three and I'll take the other," Desdemona proposed, shrugging her shoulders slightly. Without waiting for an answer from Kuro, the kishin egg popped three souls into her mouth. Once she was done, Desdemona took a long swig of her espresso. "This is gonna be a long, fufilling night," she muttered to herself as she waited for Kuro to consume the three remaining souls.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 2:35 pm

Kuro gave a nod, his arm melting into black blood to wrap the three souls, pulling them into his body as they vanished. "I hope you're right!~" Cooed the demon as he stretched, not that he really needed to. "I'll let you pick our next stop. As long as the DWMA doesn't show, we should be fine to hit wherever." Kuro added, retreating into the cut on her back for the sake of looking human when they left the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 7:48 pm

As if on cue lone blonde boy walked into the bar with a slightly frustrated look on his face. He was looking down at a notepad , inspecting his grammar and spelling one last time before he showed it to others. Earlier this morning his partner had left him a note to meet him at a restaurant nearby, forgetting momentarily how daunting of a task that would be for someone like him. He looked up with an awkward smile that revealed how nervous he was before he notice the blood all around, and Desdemona standing among the gore. This isn't good. A kishin egg. His face nearly instantly went deadpan as he looked to the blood, then to Desdemona, then back to the blood, then back to Desdemona. It almost looked like you could see the gears turning in his head.

Unable to speak, he rapidly scratched out the previous line and scribbled down his thoughts, taking less than a second to write them and show the pad to the lone woman in front of him. "Do you know if there is a Quiznos nearby? The vile thing that did this didn't hurt you, did it?" He looked at Desdemona with genuine concern after coming to the wrong conclusion. He stood in the door frame blocking the door, less out of any conscious thought to do so, and more out of the shock he was in.

...Meanwhile down the street.

Lyssa had arrived at the Quiznos about four or five minutes ago. She had expected her improbably helpless partner to be a little late, so she had grabbed his wallet before she left. She generously used the funds to have a cab take her around town for the last few hours. She stood in line at the register waiting for food and sipped her drink as. Since Banks was no where in sight, she calmly looked down at her new bright blue swatch."He had plenty of time to walk, and be here by now."

"Number 22," the cashier called out., and Lyssa went up and grabbed her order.

"Oh well. Hope he didn't die on the way here." With that Lyssa walked out to the cab, and got into the vehicle with a the many bags of things she had purchased. She signaled the driver to drive off. She would be back... eventually.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 1:48 pm

Desdemona looked around, starting when a notepad was held in front of her. Her eyes narrowed as she skimmed over the note. She was about to say something refuting his statement before reading the part asking if the vile thing had hurt her. She instantly put on a scared look, starting to quiver like one would after they had just survived a fight with a kishin egg. "N-No," Desdemona whispered, hugging herself anxiously.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 2:36 pm

Kuro's voice rang through Desdemona's head. Smart one, something feels off about this kid. Best to not let him know I'm here. He noted, retreating into a state of silence for the time being. Best to hide for now, avoid trouble until they could shake the kid.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 2:26 pm

Banks scribbled in the notebook again begore raising it in front of himself so that the lady could read it again. He attempted to console her with a bravado. "There is no meed to fear. Based off of his sloppy work, the vile kishin egg that did this is obviously rather green. When I find him I'll take him out with a flick of my pinky." As showed what he had written, he shifted his weight so the his body was facing slightly to the side, and his hand made its way onto his forehead then slowly combed through his hair line as he waited for her to finish reading his wonderfully scribed message and calm down.

Last edited by VagrantAtHeart on November 23rd 2016, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2016, 5:48 pm

Vile kishin egg? Green? I'll show his stupid ass Desdemona thought as a tidal wave of anger washed up inside of her. However, she managed to stop herself from doing something stupid like attacking. They weren't far from the DWMA, so coming to the conclusion that this boy was either a weapon or a meister was not far fetched. Hey, I'm not so great at these social situations.. Do you know how I should handle the kid? Desdemona asked Kuro privately, still maintaining the fragile facade of a scared woman that was too afraid to speak.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 11:11 am

OOC: EATS
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2016, 12:46 pm

I was supposed to wait for Ema, right?
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2016, 1:25 pm

OOC: Yeah. I is sad. Our world domination plan has been wrecked by inactivity ;-;
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2016, 11:57 am

Kuro took a moment to think. Keep yourself looking scared, stutter a bit, play along, then either get him while his guard is down or slip away while he's not paying attention. This kid's obviously not onto us, so we should be fine. He advised, deciding that keeping Desdemona playing the safe side wasn't a bad idea. Though he had to admit, her quick thinking and natural ability to act made this a lot easier than it could have been.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2016, 10:12 pm

Seeing the painfully obvious state of shock she was in Banks wrote one last thing in his note book. "I will go get emergency help and they should be able to treat any wounds you have." Once the kishin egg acknowledged that she had read the statement, Banks would be off to go and text Lyssa about what happened so she could call an ambulance. If they looked out the street Banks would already be 5 or so blocks away trying to get a signal amidst the tall glass, steel, and concrete buildings.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2016, 11:24 pm

Desdemona simply nodded, still shaking quite a bit. However, her facade was immediately dropped as soon as Banks went five blocks away to get help. "Right then.. Let's go across the city," the kishin egg muttered to herself as she ducked into an alley. Upon being sure that Banks wasn't going to return within the next few minutes, Desdemona stepped out and broke into a dead sprint down the street. She ordinarily would hitchhike, but the traffic was thin and her blood covered appearance would only land her in trouble. "You good in there?" Desdemona asked as she leant against a wall, wheezing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood In The Streets   Blood In The Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood In The Streets
Page 1 of 1