Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:03 pm

Decca put on the suit, and even though it was baggy on his small frame, he still appreciated it and found it extremely cozy "Thank you" he said sweetly. Decca looked confused when Cedrick suddenly became unsettled,  Maybe he senses some sort of danger nearby? Like some academy threat?, he thought, he suddenly released that with Cedrick's ability, he could detect the danger before it got to them, someone that would be smart to hang around. The dark weapon was caught by surprise when Cedrick  scaled the wall, a feat that Decca could only dream about doing in his current state, it made him more inclined to find out more about the meister. Decca quickly went up to the wall and  grabbed Cedrick by the hand, struggling to climb up by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:31 pm

Pulling Decca up over the wall, he took the liberty to dust off Decca's-, his jacket. Seeing the ridiculously big jacket on him brought a smile to his face, as he couldn't help but chuckle slightly at the boy. ''It looks great on you, very adorable!'' He teased, getting more comfortable speaking to the boy. Swiftly, Cedrick slipped an arm behind Decca's back, leading him away from the scene of the crime. Letting go, Cedrick tilted his head downwards. ''Try not to stand out too much, darling.'' He said to him in a low tone, so that any passerby's wouldn't hear him. Keeping his sight on the road, Cedrick watched the cars zoom by as he awaited the arrival of his chauffeur.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:52 pm

Decca smiled brightly at being called adorable, chuckling a bit himself. Decca when on the sidewalk, Decca only had a moment before being sweeped away by Cedrick's arm, He's surely in a hurry, the young man thought, and when told not to stand out, Decca nodded with a quiet "Ok, Cedrick".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 6:15 pm

Moments passed as he the meister waited for his chauffeur to arrive, until he finally saw a pair of familiar headlights slowly making its way through the street, slower than the other cars. Cedrick lifted up his chin with a relieved look on his face, recognizing it as the car they would frequently use.

Well, car? The closer it had got the two the more obvious it became that it was actually a limousine. Jet black with a slick design, the long car slowly halted before the two. The engines were turned off, and slowly the driver's side's door opened.
A figure stepped out, tall and slim. Fairly old, most would judge him to be in his 50s. He was wearing an all black uniform with white silk gloves and a red bow tie. ''Good evening master Cedrick. I see you brought visitors?'' The man asked, raising an eyebrow as he glanced towards Decca. ''Ah, yes. I ask of you to treat him with utmost respect, he's deserved it, after all. Cedrick responded, sounding fairly formal towards his personal driver and butler. ''Very well sir.'' The figure said as he turned towards Decca, taking a polite bow. ''My name is Jonathan Huntsworth, pleased to make your acquaintance.'' Jonathan introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 6:43 pm

Decca let out a little "Ooo" when he say the elongated vehicle,  obviously impressed by it. When the oldish butler, Decca greeting him with a warm smile "Nice to meet you too,  John~" .  A fancy car ride and a meal? Tonight was looking pretty good Decca.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 6:58 pm

A good 30 minute drive later, one of the many Beaumont mansions came into view, a beautiful, large building surrounded by tall brick walls topped with spiked fences. As the limo approached the gate, Jonathan made it open by swiping some sort keycard through a panel. The limo came to a halt soon enough before Jonathan exited the vehicle. The darkened windows made it hard to see anything that was going on outside, and secretly, Cedrick was interested in seeing how his guest would react.
The sound of a few footsteps later, Jonathan opened the door next to Decca and held it open for him. ''Welcome to the Beaumont residence.'' Jonathan announced, waiting for the two to exit.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 7:17 pm

During the ride, Decca would attempt to look into every compartment and cup holder with puppy like curiosity , almost like he'd never been in a limo before, and of course, he hadn't. When the limo stopped, Decca got extremely excited to see the  mansion, imagining it was some sort of castle. When Jonathan opened the door, Decca poked his head out to get a look at the mansion, and he was not disappointed, Very fancy~, he thought as the young man got out if the vehicle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 7:30 pm

Jonathan quickly hurried along into the building once Cedrick gestured him to, holding the large door open for the two as they would walk in. ''What do you think?'' Cedrick asked the boy curiously as he lead him towards the Dining Hall, walking past expensives works of art, sculptures, paintings, and the occasional statue.
As they would enter the Dining hall, an immensely long table would be seen able to easily host a meal for well over 14 people. Three chandeliers hung over the table which lit up the room brightly. On the main wall, two oversized handcrafted paintings of Cedrick's uncle and his wife were overseeing the room with an almost creepy unsettling grim look on their faces. ''Please, take a seat. What would you like to eat? My personal chef can serve you pretty much anything you want~'' Cedrick said in a friendly voice, excited to finally be in private with the boy. Finally, he could be less careful talking to him and was able to ask more...interesting questions, learn to know him a little better.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 8:39 pm

Once inside the mansion, Decca found that the decor was more breathtaking than the outside. "Whoa.." he murmured as he led into the dinning room by Cedrick, It's so huge, what a feast the cooks would have to whip up to feed this amount of people!, he thought, the dark weapon was even amazed by the chilling picture of Cedrick's uncle and his wife, wondering how long it would take to paint something like that. When food was mentioned, Decca perked up, sitting down immediately, the young weapon then thought of every food he could possibly want. "Hmmm....How about a big bowl of spicy ramen with a bar of dark chocolate melted into it, a meatball sub with sweet and sour sauce on it instead of marinara sauce, and a glass of lemonade, without sugar?". Decca's odd order wasn't a challenge of any sort, it was legit what he wanted at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 9:56 am

Upon hearing the small figure's request Cedrick's eyes began to visibly twitch, doing his best to remember all of his ridiculous order. This boy's completely lost his mind... Cedrick thought, struggling to keep his polite, formal smile. ''Y-yes Decca, ofcourse...Allow me to inform my...Chef.'' Cedrick said, still confused and slightly disgusted. How could anyone want to eat that?! No matter...

Cedrick gestured Decca to hold on for a moment as he left the room, a slight sigh escaping his lips as he turned the corner to the kitchen.
About two minutes later, Cedrick returned with a slight look of exhaustion on his face. It seemed that his chef wasn't exactly looking forward to preparing that ridiculous meal. ''You have an odd taste in food, Decca...'' Cedrick admitted, sitting down with a puffy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 1:55 pm

Decca had to keep in his laughter at the look on Cedrick's face,  I didn't think something like that would disgust him after what he'd seen last night, he thought, and innocent smile on his face, he then began to fiddle with anything on the table when the meister went into the kitchen. When told he had a odd taste in food, Decca chuckled "Well, I enjoy bold and odd flavours, I like eating to be exciting, besides, I've eaten stranger combinations in the past~".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 10:01 pm

''I'd bet that most of your...meals are exciting.'' Cedrick said with a raised eyebrow and sly smirk before resting his chin on his index finger and thumb, leaning forward slightly with interest in his eyes. ''Which brings me to something I've been dying to ask you...'' Cedrick paused for a slight moment.
''What made you take this path?'' The Meister asked, his voice soft, smooth and slightly ominous. There was a slight spark of fascination in his eyes, interested to hear what turned Decca into the murderer he is now.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 12:30 am

Decca grinned deviously at Cedrick's first comment, but became a bit serious at his question. The dark wasn't sure he was so comfortable with telling Cedrick about his past, about how he was like a worn out rag doll to his brothers and father, to be tossed and smacked around and roughly handled anytime they pleased, about how weak and pathetic he was, how vulnerable he was..Cedrick was probably always so cool, I doubt he'd be interested in a sob story like mine.., Decca thought. After a little while, Decca replied "I wanted to show those that had looked down on me that even the smallest of creatures could strike back in the most vicious of ways, I like the feeling of dominance, of being the one rolling the dice for once, to be the one baring their fangs", the short young man knew he left out some major detail, but he decided it wasn't important. Decca then tried to change the subject, smiling brightly "Anyway, is the food almost ready?~".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 10:09 am

''Ah, we-'' Cedrick tried to reply, but almost perfectly timed, Jonathan entered the room carrying two plates that had silver domed food covers covering them, obviously their dinner.
''Pardon the intrusion, sir. Your meals have been prepared.'' He said in a formal tone as he placed the plates before them on the table. Smoothly, he took off the food covers revealing both of their meals. Cedrick still had a slight look of confusion on his face as he now saw Decca's food before his eyes. Obviously, it didn't look all that tasty to the meister. ''T-Thank you, Jonathan...'' Cedrick said, gazing towards Decca's almost random choices of food. After Jonathan left, Cedrick shrugged off his disbelief and let it slide, cutting into the well prepared Kobe beef steak resting on the plate before him. ''I find it hard to believe a meal like that would be enjoyable, how is it?'' Cedrick asked with his regained composure, still interested in his unique taste.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 7:54 pm

"Well" Decca began "The chocolate in the ramen blends nicely with the spiciness, plus it thickens the broth so it doesn't dribble down my chin, and to me, the sweet and sour sauce compliments texture and juciness of the meatballs" the weapon picked up the bowl of chocolate spicey ramen "As for the surgarless lemonade, the two food items already have sweetness to them, so getting a sugary drink would be pointless because I'd barely taste it, plus I like lemons" the cotton candy haired teen said before starting to chow down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 8:11 pm

''I...I see...!'' Cedrick responded in a surprised tone, his mouth hanging open slightly as his eyes widened. The meister was surprised- no, IMPRESSED at Decca's near-professional explanation about his unique meal. Did this boy really have a gift in the culinary arts or...

Or has he just completely lost his mind?

Opting to assume the first due to his preferences, Cedrick elegantly picked up his wine glass and made a circling motion, letting out a soft chuckle. ''You continue to surprise me, Decca. You're different from other corrupted I've been forced to kill. In you I see...Potential- a gift.'' Cedrick wasn't even sure himself if his claim was correct, but it felt like the best way to get on Decca's good side and persuade him into joining him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 10:12 pm

Decca perked up upon Cedrick bringing up the word "potential", tilting his head slight after he had finished eating all of his ramen. The dark weapon wiped his mouth as he thought, I wonder exactly what type of "potential" he sees in me. Decided to pry a bit into what exactly Cedrick was talking about, Decca smiled a bit before saying "Well, my "gift" has it's limits, since I'm a lone weapon after all, but that hasn't stopped me much"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 10:45 pm

Suddenly, Cedrick got a faint sparkle in his eyes, like some sort of long faded fire had been rekindled...passion. Cedrick stood up from his seat after taking a sip from his wine. ''Don't you see, Decca?! This is why we need eachother...! We've been gifted, granted the ability to overcome anything!'' Cedrick began to speak passionately, as if he was trying to motivate the boy and himself. A hidden side from him began to show, vibrant emotion. ''Sweet little Decca, we are bonded by fate! We...We can draw out the true power hidden away in ourselves!'' Cedrick paced around the room, seemingly lost in his own passionate speech. He walked to one of the gigantic windows, covered by curtains. ''Together...We can do anything...Go down in history, become GODS!'' He shouted, throwing open the curtains to allow the moonlight to bask on his skin. He opened his arms, looking up at the full moon in a trance-like state. ''I can see it, Decca...A great future for both of us. I can fulfill any of your desires...Help you reach new heights...But you must do one thing...'' He turned around, pacing back to his chair and placing his hands on the back end, staring Decca into his eyes with an almost terrifying passion. ''Be my weapon.'' His voice ominous, scary, yet also passionate and soft. Cedrick had no idea what he was doing or why he let his emotions take control of him that much. Without realizing, it seemed that Decca's madness combined with witnessing the murder had started to affect him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 11:10 pm

Overwhelmed the sudden outburst of emotion and passion, the smaller young man sat in his seat in wide eyed surprise, blinking a bit, Well, at least he revealed his true intentions...Or at least one of them, he thought. The dark weapon then thought about how much power they could have together, all the bloodshed, I never really thought about getting strong, I mostly killed for the pleasure, but with an actual meister I could finally find a way to sabotage the school, and make them pay... Unable to break his trance of looking in the pink haired man's eyes, Decca nodded slowly, a small, soft smile spreading across his face, "Alright, let's do it!" He said cheerfully "But maybe you should calm down a bit, you don't want a heart attack or something before we start, K Cedrick?" Decca then grinned mischievously "You don't want to get too excited"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 11:41 pm

After what Decca said, the meister realized what he had done...And just how stupidly crazy he looked. His expression, tone of voice and movements turned back to what he's usually like in a snap, leaving Cedrick with a look of disbelief in his eyes. ''O-oh, You're right...Uh, pardon me Decca...'' Cedrick said in an embarassed tone, seemingly shocked at what he just did. ''I'm...Not quite sure what happened there.'' He continued, sitting back down in his chair in silence, stirring his glass of wine as he was doing before. This got awkward quick, Cedrick wasn't really sure how to act if something like this happened since this was the first time he got so passionate. Had to break the silence somehow. ''Decca, I'm not sure how to describe how lucky I am to have met you. To our future!'' Cedrick said with regained confidence and smoothness, raising his wineglass towards Decca.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 12:00 am

In the beginning, Decca was almost unable to contain his laughter, but then gave a sweet smile when Cedrick raised his wine glass to toast, raising his own cup of sour lemonade, "To our future" he said, And all the prey to come, the dark weapon thought, shivering a bit at the thought of all the bloodshed later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2