Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So I drew a picture.....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

So I drew a picture..... Empty
PostSubject: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 10:40 am

I tried to redraw the picture that I got off the Internet for Nebun. I did some things different but I'm pretty proud of it....
[img]https://i.imgur.com/azkaFEYl.jpg]
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 11:05 am

No offense but I like the one you have now
It captuers Nebuns insainity and plus I think it's cute
:3
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 11:08 am

I know. I did not draw that one is all. I'm not going to replace it I promise. I just wanted to see if I could draw it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 11:54 am

Thats pretty cool for Nebun
(yes I know who nebun is i have been using this site from monokuma for awhile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 10:17 pm

Holy shit...I imagined Nebun as some monster(kinda like Droon but ya know) so this took me by surprise...Nebun is cute...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:30 pm

Nebun looks just like the picture on his character sheet without the collar. Thanks though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:31 pm

...I didn't look at his character sheet...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:40 pm

It's kind of important I always read the sheet or I feel like I don't really know the character
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:53 pm

I did now...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:22 am

Yay! Thoughts? I like getting feedback.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:26 am

This picture is marvelous. Bravo bravo! *applause*
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:29 am

Thank you sir. The hair could have been better though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:43 am

I think the hair looks fine.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:49 am

I know. But if I don't criticize myself I won't get better, so we are going to assume the hair is awful for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 1:12 am

Ok. This hair is terrible! Did you draw it with a broken hand! It looks like you drew a porcupine on his head!!!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 1:34 am

It was the best I could do! You try drawing with your entire body covered in grease, while using a rubber pencil!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 1:36 am

Sonny boy! I draw pictures in pools of acid, surrounded by hungry sharks with people points rocket launchers at me, for a living!!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 1:42 am

I did all of that! In the cold vacuum of space! With a mouthful of angry bees! While I still was covered in grease with a rubber pencil! And I did all of that while listening to Justin beiber!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 1:53 am

Oooooooh. Justin beiber. Nobody can't withstand the torture of listening to THAT fag. I guess you beat me. :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 9:24 am

Pffffttttt!! Agreed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 9:35 am

And we have a winner Sovoru*grabs Sovoru'a hand and raises like in wrestling*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 9:37 am

*crowd cheers*
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 9:46 am

I would like to thank the academy...... And my dog! * crying with emotion* thank you all so much!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 10:57 am

WTF did I just read....... O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 11:00 am

Don't ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I drew a picture.....   So I drew a picture..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I drew a picture.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next