Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) Empty
PostSubject: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 10:15 pm

A orange haired boy with a orange fox hoodie was sitting outside of the DWMA, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. he had to literally drag himself out of bed just to get to school on time and avoid the teacher's scolding and lectures. he took out his phone, which had a fox case to match his sweater, and looked at the time. around 5 minutes till school starts. and 5 more minutes he couldve slept in. or brushed his hair, which was pretty messy. it was mostly hidden by the hood of the sweater, but parts still managed to poke out and reveal his version of brushed hair, which was really a minute of panicked brushing and giving up halfway through. he decided to pass the 5 minutes by playing games on his phone, putting earbuds into his ears so he could hear better. Pretty soon he managed to get a high score, looking at the leaderboards. 1- XXC00lpers0nXX, 2- The_Real_Death, and there he was, 3- Seika Kyaria. after a while, the bell rang and kids started to go to they're classes, but Seika, determined to beat whoever XXC00lpers0nXX was, didnt hear the bell and just sat there, playing his game.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 10:58 pm

Confidence radiated off of Azu as she bolted up the stairs to the DWMA, literally late to her first day, what are the odds of that? As best she could, she wasn't exactly very fast, She clumsily climbed the stairs spotting someone in a hoodie before 'CRASH' she tripped upon the top step landing face first on the deck and slid to a halt near the boy's feet. She then quickly picked herself up like nothing happened and said, "Hey! You're late too! We've gotta get to class! LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GOOOO!!! NO WAY I'M MISSING MEETING PEOPLE JUST LIKE ME AFTER LIVING IN A WORLD FULL OF NORMALCY!!!" She then opened the doors and tripped yet again upon the door. Picking herself up yet again she jumped up rubbing the back of her head.

"I totally meant to do that! I'm Azurian by the way and I'll own this school before I'm done with anything!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 11:14 pm

Death Beat wrote:
Confidence radiated off of Azu as she bolted up the stairs to the DWMA, literally late to her first day, what are the odds of that? As best she could, she wasn't exactly very fast, She clumsily climbed the stairs spotting someone in a hoodie before 'CRASH' she tripped upon the top step landing face first on the deck and slid to a halt near the boy's feet. She then quickly picked herself up like nothing happened and said, "Hey! You're late too! We've gotta get to class! LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GOOOO!!! NO WAY I'M MISSING MEETING PEOPLE JUST LIKE ME AFTER LIVING IN A WORLD FULL OF NORMALCY!!!" She then opened the doors and tripped yet again upon the door. Picking herself up yet again she jumped up rubbing the back of her head.

"I totally meant to do that! I'm Azurian by the way and I'll own this school before I'm done with anything!"

(Sorry, Internet went out.) Seika looked up, apparently realizing what happened, and looked at the time. 10 minutes late. Welp, so much for being on time. He got up, putting away his phone and rushing in after Azu. He was first to reach the class room, and when the teacher wasn't looking, he slipped into his seat, hoping the teacher didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 11:33 pm

Azu quickly slipped into a seat towards the back of the room near the door hoping this 'gangsta' spot would end up with her achieving her goal. "Hoo yeah! Lock'n load teach... what have you got for me today!" She quietly mumbled to herself rubbing her mischievous hands together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 11:38 pm

Death Beat wrote:
Azu quickly slipped into a seat towards the back of the room near the door hoping this 'gangsta' spot would end up with her achieving her goal. "Hoo yeah! Lock'n load teach... what have you got for me today!" She quietly mumbled to herself rubbing her mischievous hands together.

Seika watched the teacher as he/she took the attendance. He glanced at Azu once in a while, probably daydreaming or wondering about things. (who should take control of the teacher? Or should we timeskip and say it's lunch or something?)
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 11:50 pm

((Let's time skip?))

Azu's brain nearly went into it's instinctual "I'm bored to literal death." mode as she understood very little after finding out she was a weapon by mere chance. She took notes (Moslty sketches of the teacher getting pushed into a shark tank with nothing the amazing sonic weapon that is Azurian to help him out. Without fully understanding her capabilities, she had little to no idea what she could do. She nibbled the end of her pen as her mind drifted off to la-la land where only she could save the world from a three headed pit viper and end up the massive hero where everyone was shouting her name!

But this was reality, which she quickly snapped back upon the ringing of the bell. She noticed the orange haired hoodie boy a few rows up and waved before heading out of the door only to swing around the outside to wait for him. "Oh wow, that was a tiny bit more interesting than normal high school but far less entertaining when you're forced to do something, am I right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 11:57 pm

Death Beat wrote:
((Let's time skip?))

Azu's brain nearly went into it's instinctual "I'm bored to literal death." mode as she understood very little after finding out she was a weapon by mere chance. She took notes (Moslty sketches of the teacher getting pushed into a shark tank with nothing the amazing sonic weapon that is Azurian to help him out. Without fully understanding her capabilities, she had little to no idea what she could do. She nibbled the end of her pen as her mind drifted off to la-la land where only she could save the world from a three headed pit viper and end up the massive hero where everyone was shouting her name!

But this was reality, which she quickly snapped back upon the ringing of the bell. She noticed the orange haired hoodie boy a few rows up and waved before heading out of the door only to swing around  the outside to wait for him. "Oh wow, that was a tiny bit more interesting than normal high school but far less entertaining when you're forced to do something, am I right?"

Seika, who looked pretty tired, walked out the door rubbing his eyes. "Huh? Oh, uh, yeah." he responded. He really wasn't listening to the teacher, and halfway through fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 12:08 am

Azu blinked from her hand behind her head position on the wall. "Dude, you look horrible, did you sleep at all like in the last seven days? What's even your name??" She questioned him carefully giving him a dull slightly annoyed expression. 'Did this dude even hear a word I just said??' Azu thought still waiting for a reply, when time took too long, she eventually gave up after the two milliseconds she gave him to respond wondering just what was his deal anyways? Meh, she wasn't gonna waste time being a creep. I mean seriously, She just met the guy like a few hours ago? Butting into his personal life just wasn't gonna make him her automatic friend.

"Well, whatever, I'm gonna eat lunch. If you want to join me, you're invited! If not then good luck dealing with whatever!" She turned around and began her way back to her dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 8:24 pm

Death Beat wrote:
Azu blinked from her hand behind her head position on the wall. "Dude, you look horrible, did you sleep at all like in the last seven days? What's even your name??" She questioned him carefully giving him a dull slightly annoyed expression. 'Did this dude even hear a word I just said??' Azu thought still waiting for a reply, when time took too long, she eventually gave up after the two milliseconds she gave him to respond wondering just what was his deal anyways? Meh, she wasn't gonna waste time being a creep. I mean seriously, She just met the guy like a few hours ago? Butting into his personal life just wasn't gonna make him her automatic friend.

"Well, whatever, I'm gonna eat lunch. If you want to join me, you're invited! If not then good luck dealing with whatever!" She turned around and began her way back to her dorm.

"Huh? Oh, I Fe-" he stopped talking when Azu left. "Hey! Wait up!" He yelped, following her. "I just fell asleep! Besides, I kinda owe you now. Might as well stick around! Oh, right. Name. Forgot. Names Seika. Sekia Kyaria. Nice to meetcha!"
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2016, 3:45 pm

Azu smiled as she wheeled around to face him offering a handshake. "Good! Name's Azurian! Nice to meet ya too! So, why were you so tired in class, eh? Busy night gaming?" She then took strides beside him as walking in front just seemed rude to her. She then said, "Yeah, I've tried that game, I'm not as good at it but I'll admit it is addicting! My username for it is "Sonic Pulverizer" It should be somewhere towards the bottom... Ehehe..." She said making somewhat quick strides towards the exit and towards her dorm. Upon arrival, she threw open the door as the sudden flash of color coated every wall! Like walking into a disco ball! Skrillex music blared loudly on the loud speakers as a single mic lay casually in the center of the cleared out space. Couches and sofas lined the ouster walls along with posters of metal bands, pop bands and some cheesy boy bands were strewn throughout the room as well. "YOU WANT SOMETHING TO EAT?" She shouted over the death blasting music as she went to turn it down to audible level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2016, 5:03 pm

Death Beat wrote:
Azu smiled as she wheeled around to face him offering a handshake. "Good! Name's Azurian! Nice to meet ya too! So, why were you so tired in class, eh? Busy night gaming?" She then took strides beside him as walking in front just seemed rude to her. She then said, "Yeah, I've tried that game, I'm not as good at it but I'll admit it is addicting! My username for it is "Sonic Pulverizer" It should be somewhere towards the bottom... Ehehe..." She said making somewhat quick strides towards the exit and towards her dorm. Upon arrival, she threw open the door as the sudden flash of color coated every wall! Like walking into a disco ball! Skrillex music blared loudly on the loud speakers as a single mic lay casually in the center of the cleared out space. Couches and sofas lined the ouster walls along with posters of metal bands, pop bands and some cheesy boy bands were strewn throughout the room as well. "YOU WANT SOMETHING TO EAT?" She shouted over the death blasting music as she went to turn it down to audible level.

Seika looked around the room, flinching when he heard the loud music. When she turned it down a bit, he responded with "Nope. Actually was studying. Guess I was so tired that I fell asleep in class..." He said, sitting down in one of the couches. "And sure. Whadda have?"
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2016, 5:46 pm

"Alrighty, this way!!" She said shutting the door with a soft click avoiding the neighbors complaints again or at least hoping her music wasn't causing too much of a mess like last time! She then rushed into a separate kitchen area color coded with the same wild colors as was in the previous room and flung the pantry open. "How's burritos sound?" She called back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2016, 6:48 pm

Death Beat wrote:
"Alrighty, this way!!" She said shutting the door with a soft click avoiding the neighbors complaints again or at least hoping her music wasn't causing too much of a mess like last time! She then rushed into a separate kitchen area color coded with the same wild colors as was in the previous room and flung the pantry open. "How's burritos sound?" She called back.

"Got anything else?" He asked, flopping down on the couch. He yawned, fighting back the urge to just fall asleep. As a distraction, he took out his fox-Phone and started again on his quest to beat XxC00lpers0nxX
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2016, 9:33 pm

"Well, I've got pizza, mostly frozen stuff, frozen lobster, a few tv dinners and ooh! I've got bacon, mac and cheese mix!! I've also go-" She froze upon poking her head out of the doorway noticing that her new friend was trying to fight off sleep with the game. She chuckled and then quickly grabbed a remote to a speaker near him, set the volume to 10 and blasted it for a few seconds hoping it woke him up. "Hey, hey now! You've gotta fight this sleep! So it got you down, now you've gotta get back up and punch it in the gut!" She demonstrated by balling up her fists and punching the wall which followed with a soft "Oww." She smiled upon looking back at him like nothing happened. "YOU ARE THE BOSS! YOU FIGHT YOUR WAY!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2016, 5:29 pm

Death Beat wrote:
"Well, I've got pizza, mostly frozen stuff, frozen lobster, a few tv dinners and ooh! I've got bacon, mac and cheese mix!! I've also go-" She froze upon poking her head out of the doorway noticing that her new friend was trying to fight off sleep with the game. She chuckled and then quickly grabbed a remote to a speaker near him, set the volume to 10 and blasted it for a few seconds hoping it woke him up. "Hey, hey now! You've gotta fight this sleep! So it got you down, now you've gotta get back up and punch it in the gut!" She demonstrated by balling up her fists and punching the wall which followed with a soft "Oww." She smiled upon looking back at him like nothing happened. "YOU ARE THE BOSS! YOU FIGHT YOUR WAY!!"

He looked up surprised when the volume of the music suddenly went up, and barely heard Azu yell over it. He sighed, looking back down at the game. "Got anything to drink?" He called over the music, rubbing his eyes. Looked like he still might fall asleep with the music on.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2016, 7:03 pm

Azu gave him a confused blink as she again turned down the music and then repeated her food options then gave the drink options. "Sorry, I'm no master chef... or any kind of chef at that matter! But there is orange juice, apple juice, grape, raspberry, soda... Mostly soda!" She said while rapidly throwing everything out onto the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2016, 7:24 pm

Death Beat wrote:
Azu gave him a confused blink as she again turned down the music and then repeated her food options then gave the drink options. "Sorry, I'm no master chef... or any kind of chef at that matter! But there is orange juice, apple juice, grape, raspberry, soda... Mostly soda!" She said while rapidly throwing everything out onto the counter.

"Okay... Can I have a pop and maybe a peice of pizza?" He asked, then whispered a 'Yes!' As he reached 2nd place. Victory!
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 3:36 pm

With a loud "BOOM" from the kitchen as the plates clattered to the floor shattered into pieces, she hastily swept up the mess and quickly grabbed another one and sent the pizza into the microwave for thirty seconds before a loud and kind of obnoxious "PING" rang through the kitchen letting her know it was done. She quickly snagged the can of soda and whirled it out at him onto the arm of the sofa in perfect aim! She then fixed a burrito for herself and took a chair next to the sofa and said. "So, what're ya in for? Are you a weapon like me or a Meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 9:25 pm

Death Beat wrote:
With a loud "BOOM" from the kitchen as the plates clattered to the floor shattered into pieces, she hastily swept up the mess and quickly grabbed another one and sent the pizza into the microwave for thirty seconds before a loud and kind of obnoxious "PING" rang through the kitchen letting her know it was done. She quickly snagged the can of soda and whirled it out at him onto the arm of the sofa in perfect aim! She then fixed a burrito for herself and took a chair next to the sofa and said. "So, what're ya in for? Are you a weapon like me or a Meister?"

He looked at her, slightly amused and impressed. Chances were that if he tried to throw a soda can it would end up on the floor and explode or something. "Weapon." He said, opening the can. Bad idea. It erupted into his face, and onto the floor. "Ack! Oh. Uhhhh... Sorry...." He said, looking at the brown liquid on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 10:02 pm

Noticing his impressed expression Azu smiled proudly saying, "Oh yeah! I gots me some mad skills! But you would too once finding out you're a weapon from a weird seemingly other universe! I've had to work on aim a while before I left for school!" Upon the soda sloshing into Sekia's face, Azu's expression instantly fell into an unamused stare at the brown liquid on the ground then shifted back to the startled Sekia. A fake glare dawned her features as she then opened her mouth and belted out laughing falling back into the chair as the chuckles took over.

"HAHAHA, I GOT YOU GOOD!! HAHAHAHA!" After about a minute of laughing, she straightened up and rushed to the bathroom to get a towel, yet again designed in a colorful tie-dyed fashion and cleaned it up off of the soaked carpet. "Don't worry, I've got this..." Once the spill was cleaned, she walked back in the bathroom and chucked him another towel. "Sorry about your clothes!" She said as another giggle was threatening to burst from her lungs yet again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 1:06 pm

Death Beat wrote:
Noticing his impressed expression Azu smiled proudly saying, "Oh yeah! I gots me some mad skills! But you would too once finding out you're a weapon from a weird seemingly other universe! I've had to work on aim a while before I left for school!" Upon the soda sloshing into Sekia's face, Azu's expression instantly fell into an unamused stare at the brown liquid on the ground then shifted back to the startled Sekia. A fake glare dawned her features as she then opened her mouth and belted out laughing falling back into the chair as the chuckles took over.

"HAHAHA, I GOT YOU GOOD!! HAHAHAHA!" After about a minute of laughing, she straightened up and rushed to the bathroom to get a towel, yet again designed in a colorful tie-dyed fashion and cleaned it up off of the soaked carpet. "Don't worry, I've got this..." Once the spill was cleaned, she walked back in the bathroom and chucked him another towel. "Sorry about your clothes!" She said as another giggle was threatening to burst from her lungs yet again.

He looked at his sweater, surprised. He just noticed that part of his orange sweater was now brown, and sighed in annoyance. He took off the sweater,
Revealing a blue long sleeve shirt underneath. He tossed the sweater onto a chair, and quickly used the towel to dry himself. He then focused his attention onto the pizza in front of him, and began eating it, devouring it in seconds.

Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 7:45 pm

Azu's laughter died down upon him taking it badly as she just quietly took a bite of her burrito. "Sorry about that... I'm more of a jokester than anything else. She watched him devour the pizza in mere seconds only blinking and it was gone. "Wow, dude, do you even eat? You act like you haven't seen food in days."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 8:19 pm

Death Beat wrote:
Azu's laughter died down upon him taking it badly as she just quietly took a bite of her burrito. "Sorry about that... I'm more of a jokester than anything else. She watched him devour the pizza in mere seconds only blinking and it was gone. "Wow, dude, do you even eat? You act like you haven't seen food in days."

"huh? oh, its okay. its just that its the 20th time ive spilled something on it." he responded. "and yes, i do eat. i just didnt have breakfast and im hungry."
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 8:53 pm

"I'm guessing you'd want more then?" She said getting out of the chair and walking towards the kitchen without a second thought. "So what kind of weapon are you? Sword? Dagger? Or Halibut??" She shouted as another slice was heating up, her burrito left sitting on the arm of the chair silently oozing cheese. She then tossed him the second plate of pizza silently curious to see if a weapon could wield a weapon... She'd seen it done with a single Meister before. Curiosity was starting to get the best of her as she then shoved the thought from her head. 'Way to freak out a new friend, and possibly ruin his hoodie, eh? Ha!' She thought quietly going back to her burrito and quickly finishing it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2016, 6:42 pm

Death Beat wrote:
"I'm guessing you'd want more then?" She said getting out of the chair and walking towards the kitchen without a second thought. "So what kind of weapon are you? Sword? Dagger? Or Halibut??" She shouted as another slice was heating up, her burrito left sitting on the arm of the chair silently oozing cheese. She then tossed him the second plate of pizza silently curious to see if a weapon could wield a weapon...  She'd seen it done with a single Meister before. Curiosity was starting to get the best of her as she then shoved the thought from her head. 'Way to freak out a new friend, and possibly ruin his hoodie, eh? Ha!' She thought quietly going back to her burrito and quickly finishing it up.

"Dunno how to explain it really..." He said, shrugging. He managed to catch the pizza in mid air, and like before, it was devoured in seconds. "I'm kinda like a pair of swords glued together and held in the middle... It's weird. What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)   The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy Fox (Open, Looking For Meister!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next