Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guess who is coming back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Guess who is coming back! Empty
PostSubject: Guess who is coming back!   Guess who is coming back! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2016, 11:52 pm

Hiya hiya! It's me! Everyone's favorite Wolf! So as some of you know I mysteriously disappeared out of thin air as fast as I came in. I got into some games that I liked playing and I got a bit addicted, eventually this site slipped my mind and I almost completely forgot about it. So on the next Saturday (October 8th) I will make a come back. I wont be lagging behind with my posts, I wont have characters that I haven't finished due to lazyness, and I will be a lot more active on this site. Sorry for me not being here and some stuff has changed as I read through some stuff and it seems pretty bad. I said I would apply to be a mod when my first year is up and I am living to see that, so don't count me down yet! Plus I have a Wolf-vasion to take care of! Anyway until then, prepare yourselves cause Wolf is comin' in hot~!

Thank you all for reading that and I wont disappoint because I am improving!

-Wolfy~
Wolfie~
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Guess who is coming back!   Guess who is coming back! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2016, 10:36 am

welcome back!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Guess who is coming back!   Guess who is coming back! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 4:49 am

Welcome back, Wolf! ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who is coming back!   Guess who is coming back! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who is coming back!
Page 1 of 1