Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new Challenger Approaches!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A new Challenger Approaches! Empty
PostSubject: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 10:06 pm

* Slams the door open * XD GREETINGS PLAYERS, FOR I, THE GREAT DAN DANNI, HAVE ARRIVED TO- * finds himself in an empty room, save for a table, a Styrofoam cup, and a tumble weed rolling westward. * Awwww, I wasted my Papyrus impersonation... Wait! Maybe I can still make a grand Entrance!

* heads into the next room * XD SALUTATIONS! I am new here and ready to- * Finds himself in an empty room, save for a table, a Styrofoam cup, and a tumble weed rolling westward. * ... no way...

* rushes into the next room. It's exactly the same as the other two, but there was one difference. The tumble weed was now rolling eastward. *

... Darn it! Wait, okay, maybe it's not so bad. Maybe someone is still listening! * clears his throat and introduces himself anyway. * clears his throat and begins *

Hi! I go by the moniker Dan Danni. I'm an aspiring writer who likes to use Role play as writing practice. My interest range within the typical geek fair: anime, manga, and video games. Mostly I watch fantasy/adventure with a touch of comedy. Favorite genre's of game include RPGS and horror games.

It's been a long time since I've seen anything related to Soul Eater. ^.^; I just happened upon this sight and decided to, in a way, revisit an old love. I hope I'll be able to get along here!

Anyway, that's all I have at the top of my head! Have fun at all you do!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2016, 8:54 am

Hi hi hello! I'm Minty/flair, one of the mods here. Hope you like our site and find it welcoming~
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2016, 10:25 pm

Hiya hiya! The names Wolf and I may not be a mod but I am a friendly person on the site. If you need me to make a character for you just call. Or if you have any other problems of the sort. Anyway bye for now~!

Wolfie~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 12:22 pm

Thank you very much for the welcomes! ^.^ Really appreciates it!

And it's up to you if you want to make a character for Sapphire, that's up to you! I appreciate the offer, though! For now, I'm off to post in the forums!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 3:08 pm

You are welcome, just link me there, I currently have another character I am making but I can get yours in as well. Just tell me when you need 'em!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2016, 10:59 pm

I found the link, currently making them. They will be a knight in pursuit of being the best knight in any era ever. He does knightly things but he mainly looks and acts the part. Sorry if they aren't a girl but he is a knight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2016, 12:03 pm

Oh, this will be interesting! ^.^ I'm eager to see how this will pan out. o.o Though, it may be a while before she warms up to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2016, 2:58 pm

His mind goal; Be the best Knight that ever lived in any era and even surpass the Gods and himself.

Dunno how he is gonna accomplish that but good luck.

Also his name translates "Cutting the Fire."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2016, 3:30 pm

Hiya, sorry for the super long wait but Setsudan is almost done! Hang tight, should be done in like a day or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2016, 4:18 pm

No worries. ^.^; I'm a pretty patient person myself, so I'm in no hurry. Take as much time as you need!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2016, 1:18 pm

Setsudan is finally finished. World be prepared for the Knight that is trying to be better than a God and then himself!

Anyway which one of us should start off the RP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2016, 1:48 pm

I'm good either way. Either you or I could open a new thread.

o.o If you want to just jump into it, I already have an open thread.

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t5205-arrival-of-a-new-student-open-for-all

o.o; In all honesty, I really should have been a little more active here.

Is there a template for skills and abilities that need to be turned in?

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2016, 1:59 pm

There's no template, but in order for you to use abilities in a thread then they have to be first listed on his character sheet and approved by staff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2016, 2:56 pm

o.o That makes sense. What about learning new abilities? I imagine that would have to be approved by staff before being allowed to add it to the profile?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2016, 3:39 pm

You add it in and wait for approval but it takes time to learn a new ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Challenger Approaches!   A new Challenger Approaches! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Challenger Approaches!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: General Information :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: