Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YAHELLO YAHELLO! (Attention to all that RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

YAHELLO YAHELLO! (Attention to all that RP) Empty
PostSubject: YAHELLO YAHELLO! (Attention to all that RP)   YAHELLO YAHELLO! (Attention to all that RP) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2016, 4:02 pm

YAHELLO YAHELLO!!! I am back! This time I am going to be more active plus I am switching up my Signatures so if you see anything funky with it do not be worried. Unless if I call for help then I might ask for help. Anyway I am back and everyone and this mainly goes out to everyone who I RP with.

Why was Wolf gone?
Well I took a break from SERP for awhile and started to hang out with Ema more often plus I was getting caught up with other things I was lacking in. Basically I took a bit of a vacation.

Will you ever do this again?
Maybe, but for now I am here to stay. I don't see any need for me to leave SERP for a super long time anytime soon. So yeah that answers that one.

Are you making more people?
Yeah I am! But I am almost at the most I can make so I can't make much more. But while I was getting caught up with my games, I saw lots of interesting face claims I can do. Some of these are super hard and some are just plainly simple, either way I am making more.

Well you guys can ask me questions and I will answer back! Anyway I will see you all later bye~!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

YAHELLO YAHELLO! (Attention to all that RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: YAHELLO YAHELLO! (Attention to all that RP)   YAHELLO YAHELLO! (Attention to all that RP) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2016, 9:15 am

<3
Back to top Go down

YAHELLO YAHELLO! (Attention to all that RP)
Page 1 of 1