Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) Empty
PostSubject: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2016, 1:39 pm

Trips through Death City seemed to be far more scattered than they once were, a discovery not entirely realized until that day, as the Assassin had been taking mostly jobs out-of-country. With a bit of downtime, between being on school break and having no active missions to partake in, Rogue elected to re-familiarize himself with the City's day life, walking idly throughout its streets. By now, his seemingly heightened, or rather more focused senses were more second nature than requiring meditation, so no matter how disinterested he seemed, he retained full focus on the area around him.

For a long while, Rogue was accustomed to taking these little trips with Tony, one of their friends, or even Zoe, but with her in the wind and the others largely busy with their own breaks in reality, he elected to, once more, be alone rather than reach out for companionship. Besides, if he really wanted a friend by his side, all he had to do was shoot a text at Aurora or her partner, and he'd have them beside him before they even bothered to respond back. Such was life, now a days. Typical, predictable, and yet somehow still, once again, incomplete.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2016, 6:19 pm

Addison and Lydia were heading down the street to get themselves some coffee, as Addison had been complaining about how she had a headache and that the only way she would shut up was with coffee. Lydia was turned to Addison as the two squabbled.
"Addy, would you just be quiet for a minute!" Lydia exclaimed hotly, cutting her sister off. ""No. You smashed my head into the pillow all night and it was really hard for me to try and sleep," Addison grouched. The two slammed right into Rogue. Addison blinked in surprise, having slammed her head directly into Rogue's. "I apologize, my idiot of a sister doesn't know where she's going." Addison muttered
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2016, 12:19 am

Before them, the man blinked, seeming to disappear before he even completed the gesture, reappearing a foot back; really, he should have calculated that better. Not everyone was going to move out of the way when he was walking, especially when they, themselves weren't paying a-

Siamese twins? Rogue blinked again, surprised but intrigued, a spark of curiosity in his eyes, though, with the partial mask on, it was impossible to otherwise tell his expression. He offered a nod than appeared more like a partial bow, and his voice quaked slightly as he tried to muster it. "It's... no trouble," he said, fighting to maintain a level of control, a sudden flicker of pale blue illuminating from his throat. It was gone even quicker than it came. "Are the both of you alright...?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2016, 12:02 pm

"We're fine.. Are you?" Addison asked curiously. Lydia saw the blue flash and reached out, poking Rogue's throat curiously. "Can you do that again?" she asked dreamily.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2016, 6:59 pm

The flash struck again, brighter, lasting longer this time as another, sudden rush of wind came to take the place of his body as he rushed back in a sudden use of his Flash Step ability. Looking back at them once more, swirling eyes wide, he swallowed, hard. "F- f- fine." He said, finally reaching a level of solidity when he managed to get the word out, "D... don't touch me," he said, swallowing once more, adjust the mask, as it covered the bottom of his face and down his neck, though not strongly enough to hide the pale blue pulsing, "please..."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2016, 7:25 pm

Lydia turned to Addison and the two gazed at each other in slight concern. "He's not okay." Lydia whispered to her sister, who nodded. "Do something before he gets scared and goes away," Addison commanded in a hushed whisper. Lydia nodded and then turned back to Rogue. "Do you need medical assistance? You don't look.. healthy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2016, 7:29 pm

"I don't.... do physical contact," he clarified, trying to focus himself into calming the thrumming blue back down. "An accident is one thing; if you are not family or in weapon form, please... do not touch."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2016, 7:32 pm

Lydia seemed to be the one who wanted to do all of the talking at the moment. "RIght, sorry. B-but.. You look quite ill. Are you sure you don't need a doctor?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2016, 7:38 pm

Attention, he realized, they could very easily be drawing attention. However, it was Death City, and his flashing soul drew little additional attention now than it usually did when it wasn't as active. He closed his eyes for a moment, and a rainbow of light flashed over his body: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, white, and a pale, pale purple between his eyes. The colors formed a line of orbs straight up the center of his body. Soon, however, the colors began to almost fade, bleeding from their spaces as orbs and into melting lines that traveled through his veins, eventually lining up in perfect rainbows that traveled the expanse of his body. "This," he clarified, eyes opening fully, focusing on the two as the dim lights traversed his form in clear coloration, obvious to the world around him with normal vision as it would be to any meister that looked upon him with active perception, "is normal, for me."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2016, 11:34 am

"Oh." the twins said in unison as they stared at Rogue. "I'm sorry that my less than intelligent sister had to bother you." Addison said, trying to smooth over what she felt was an awkward moment. "You look really pretty!" Lydia tried a friendly smile, only making her sister groan. "You're as dumb as a box of rocks, Lyd." Addison grumbled. The two then proceeded to enter a very childlike argument, the sight fascinating due to the fact they were one person.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 10:27 am

Rogue's lip twitched up slightly from behind the mask, but he merely pretended to busy himself with other matters, waiting until their little spat had ended to bother re-inserting himself into any of their conversation.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 7:04 pm

Addison turned to Rogue and cleared her throat, giving him a friendly smile. "Those are ah.. whatchamacalits.. Chakras, right?" She asked, clearly feeling guilty for their impolite behavior previously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 8:07 pm

A soft, light hearted chuckle sounded from behind his mask, and he merely nodded to them, having realized long ago that it was incredibly difficult to convey emotions silently when the majority of your face was covered. "Yes, they are. It's how I work with my soul. It's a... bit of a side effect to my techniques."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 9:44 pm

"Huh. Seems cool." Lydia interrupted. "Oh, if I could smack you right now." Addison muttered under her breath. "Ah, anyways. We were just headed out out for some coffee, if you wanted to join? We're new to the area so it would be great to make some new friends." The sterner twin attempted a half smile at Rouge, causing Lydia to giggle quietly. However she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 9:50 pm

Rogue raised a brow; he didn't much eat or drink around others, what with his mask and all, but it seemed obvious enough that the girls could, in fact, use a hand. "I suppose. Not really thirsty, myself."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 9:57 pm

"Aw, you totally failed." Lydia whispered in Addison's ear, causing her to slowly turn red. They got themselves into anther squabble that ended up with Addison. "I was NOT hitting on him!" She exclaimed much louder than she intended, groaning softly. Lydia burst into laughter, grinning at her sister. "A plus. Good going." She giggled
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 10:09 pm

Rogue's eyebrow raised as he watched the two of them, surprised, "You realize that not only am I still standing here, but that I am spoken for by a rather... energetic spitfire?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 10:25 am

"I wasn't hitting on you. My sister is a romantic. Really, I just want to be your friend." Addison insisted, slowly turning an interesting shade of red. "Yeah yeah, whatever. It's on us, alright?" Lydia chirped before she started to move them towards the little coffee shop.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2017, 2:36 pm

Rogue allowed himself to chuckle at this, nodding and following the twins as they moved towards the destination in question. "So, what are you doing in Death City?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2017, 9:57 am

"Oh, we're a weapon. weapons? No, probably singular weapon. We came to the DWMA to receive proper training and hopefully learn how to gain kishin egg souls." Lydia replied happily. "Yeah, what she said." Addison agreed. "Our foster mom thought it would be the best for us to get the right training. As of right now, we don't have a partner or any souls.'
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2017, 10:10 am

He looked to them curiously, wondering as to what it was that they transformed into. "Have you shifted before?" It was a direct question, no hesitation in the words; the more he was speaking to them, the more distant and professional he seemed to be coming.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2017, 10:15 am

"Yeah. A double balled flail with pink sparkles on the handle due to Lydia being such a girly girl." Addison snorted as they entered the coffee shop. "Only once. We don't really know what we're doing, but that's why we came up here. Two minds in one weapon is apparently a very bad idea because when we did transform Lydia was the one who pulled us out of it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2017, 12:07 pm

"The first transition is always difficult, apparently." Rogue said, though there was more of a shrug than a follow-up to the statement. He looked around, seeing if he recognized anyone and being surprised to find that he, in fact, did not. Confused but pleasantly content with the knowledge, he gestured over to the counter, leading the way.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2017, 8:54 pm

"It was actually kinda easy." Lydia piped up, smiling over at Rogue. "Do you want anything? I can pay for us all."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2017, 9:23 pm

He shrugged, glancing up at the menu almost carelessly. "Some kind of green tea... that's almost all I ever get at these places." Another shrug followed, and he set about people watching once more, curiously wondering if they could find a quiet place in the area; he didn't like crowds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   flair - Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next