Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2017, 9:40 pm

Lydia quickly ordered for them while Addison studied Rogue. "You don't care for crowds much, do you." She observed, smiling weakly at him. "It's okay. I don't like them either.. A lot of people get on my nerves."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2017, 10:20 pm

Women get on mine, he thought to himself, and idle idea that spoke more of his upbringing than any real opinions he had on women. It wasn't even a nerve thing, either, not really; it was a fear, an anxiety ground into him with the exposure to women that he did possess as a child: namely, his sister. Crowds, in and of themselves, were thus not the issue, just the women in it. He glanced to Lydia, shrugging softly; the girls were still, obviously, women, but their own quirkiness helped to offset his mind, somehow, though not wholly. They were, after all.... two women.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2017, 8:59 pm

Once their order was there, Addison took one cup and Lydia took another. They each held one in their respective limbs, causing the sight to be quite odd. A green tea was sitting there on the counter next to them. "Here. I would get it for you but our hands are kind of full." Addison muttered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2017, 12:09 am

He chuckled softly at this, waving off the comments as he retrieved his glass for himself. Saying nothing, he nodded off towards a corner table, surprisingly away from most of the day's crowd.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2017, 8:00 pm

"Oh, wow. That's a pretty quiet looking table." Lydia commented in a dreamy tone, zoning out and stopping her movement. "Lyd!" Addison snapped, rolling her eyes. "I can't do anything and she's in la la land."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2017, 10:33 pm

Rogue found himself softly chuckling under his breath, too quietly for it to be heard. Saying nothing, he began waving a hand in front of the one twin's face, waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)   Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double the Trouble, Half the Headache (Flair & I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2