Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Knight's Arrival (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

A Knight's Arrival (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 2:37 pm

Anne-Marie approached Death City on foot from the east. Her journey had been long, her destination set by the teacher who she had met upon awakening from her crystal sleep. The female knight looked ragged, her armor covered in dust and her bright red cloak tattered. Her voyage had in no way been easy. It had been hard enough sneaking onto one of the large metal ships that she had found in England, and making her way to the place called 'America'. Each step in her trip had tested her, from arriving in 'New Jersey' to figuring out where this 'Death City' was. But now, as she approached the oddly shaped city, she felt somewhat at peace, finally close to rest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 5:20 pm

Catherine Coon's eyes were closing on their own during her walk in the direction of the Academy. I guess, staying up late to finish dealing with her student's quizzes wasn't the brightest idea. "Good thing I don't have any classes today...My lil' witches would kill me..." The teacher groaned to herself. Why was she going to her workplace if there apparently wasn't any work waiting for her that day? Oh well, not only she wanted to drop the quizzes there, but also take her good ol' laptop, which she had forgotten to take home. Catherine finally reached the main road to the school building and sighed. "Oh great...Can't they build an elevator there already?" She asked herself as she looked at the enormous stairs of the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 5:40 pm

The sounds of angry car horns sounded up the city as Anne-Marie, still not understanding these strange mechanical carriages, made her way up one of the main streets, right in the middle of it. The weathered knight finally reached the uppermost circle, approaching Catherine from behind. Winterthorn started to whisper to her, soft, unintelligible sounds as she approached her. "Bonjour mademoiselle. Où se trouve l'Académie des Morts?"

(Hello miss. Where is the Death Academy?)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 6:54 pm

Catherine was about to continue her march towards the DWMA... However, something rather strange happened. The witch felt and even heard someone's presence behind her. She quickly turned to face the source of the strange voice only to hear French. With a surprised expression on her face, Catherine took a close look at the knight. The teacher rubbed her forehead trying to remember what she had learned from the books
"Je suis désolé, je ne parle pas bien le français" (I'm sorry, I don't speak French well). She replied with a completely broken accent. After a short moment she added: "Je vais là-bas. Tu peux me suivre" (I am going there. You can follow me). The young woman sighed in relief. Studying basics of French wasn't a waste of time after all
Ooc: Rackie used Google Translate. Rackie can't speak French.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 7:01 pm

"Ah, merci!" She said suddenly, even as Winterthorn continued to seek her attention. She ignored the magic sword, starting the long climb up towards the strange building at the top of the city. "Je suis Anne-Marie. J'ai été interrogé par un de vos professeurs." She explained, though it had been so long ago that she couldn't remember her name. Only her beauty.

(Ah, thank you! I am Anne-Marie. I was asked here by one of your teachers.)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 7:56 pm

Anne-Marie seemed to be a strange person, even for someone as strange as Catherine herself. She led her up the infamous stairs. "Mon nom est...uh...Catherine" (My name is Catherine) Replied the teacher, who started cursing her own laziness thanks to which, her French was terrible. In fact Cath could barely understand Anne-Marie. "So... she seems to be a French knight or something... but.. aren't knights a dead occupation?" The witch thought. "Je suis un professeur aussi! Quel est le nom... uh...de cette...uhm... personne? " (I'm a teacher too! What is that person's name?) Catherine asked with curiosity. She hoped that she actually understood what Anne-Marie meant.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 8:09 pm

"Je ne m'en souviens pas. Tout ce dont je me souviens, c'est son sourire ... Et la sensation de ses lèvres." Anne-Marie admitted, raising a hand and brushing it against her own lips for a moment, before she continued her trek upwards with Catherine. She pursed her lips, struggling for a moment, before. "W-What...is...your name?" She asked, piecing the English out, even though her accent made it hard to understand.

(I don't remember. All I remember is her smile...And the feel of her lips.)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2016, 7:37 am

Catherine needed a short while to fully understand Anne-Marie's words. Especially the part about the lips.
The teacher stared at the knight lady for a moment giving her a surprised look. Cath was getting more and more confused about everything with each passing seconds. Luckily, they were slowly reaching the top. "Uh...I've already told you... I am Catherine Coon" The witch replied very slowly and very carefully, to help the French woman understand.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2016, 10:08 am

Anne-Marie pursed her lips, then slowly said. "My nom...n-name...is Anne-Marie Bellegarde." She said, the words strange in her mouth. She had never had to learn English in her time, and though she had picked up some from passing Englishmen, all she knew were things she had heard on her journey here.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2017, 2:25 pm

"Beau nom!" (Beautiful name) The teacher commented as the two reached the top. Cath looked at the city from the top of the stairs. Beautiful as ever. Then Catherine looked at the school building with a smile. "This is DWMA. "Death Weapon Meister Academy"" She told the knight with pride in her voice

ooc: sorry for the short post
Happy Birthday Blivi! :bird:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Arrival (Open)   A Knight's Arrival (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Knight's Arrival (Open)
Page 1 of 1