Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Socializing" - Open

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

"Socializing" - Open - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2017, 1:47 pm

Raicheal listened to his words and nodded softly at them.

"I know..." she said softly in the same somber tone as she continued to look away from him. "to be truthful, this was the first time I had ever seen those men... it was more of a case of them knowing of me rather than me knowing them."

It was at this moment that Alabaster would see two new figures enter the cafe through the door that was behind Raicheal. The first was a pointed face woman with her brown hair put in a tight bun. She had tanned skin which matched well with a pressed blue blouse and black slacks she was wearing under her gray pea-coat. The man behind her was another story, he stood there slack-shouldered with his messy black hair hanging down over his bloodshot eyes. His face was unshaven and scruffy as his sallow skin made him look ill in the fading sunlight. He wore a lightly stained tan overcoat with a ruffle white dress shirt and loose black tie under it as well as dirty black slacks. The woman flagged a waitress down before talking to her quickly in what seemed to be a stiff manner and producing a police badge from her pea coat and showing it to the waitress. The waitress nodded hurriedly before rushing off to the cafe's back, presumably to get the cafe's master and leaving the two officers to stand there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2017, 2:47 pm

Alabaster nodded at Raicheal's words, but said nothing more, not wanting to pry, however, the eyepatch wearing boy couldn't help but worry, What if that happens again? Next time I might not be there, and even still, it could be a even more dangerous bunch... , the young meister thought. Alabaster calmed a bit when he saw the two cops walk into the building "At least this current ordeal will be wrapped up soon" the bluenette thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 3:31 am

Alabaster and Raicheal sat in awkward silence as Alabaster watched what was going on by the front door. The waitress that the two officers had flagged down soon returned with the Cafe's Master who was carrying the items he had promised to Alabaster and Raicheal. He talked briefly with them as the female officer took charge while her partner stood back taking notes. The Cafe's Master soon called their waitress over from a table she was waiting on to the small group of him and the officers. The female officer started back up and appeared to be talking to the waitress in a stern and quick-paced manner as her partner once more stood back taking notes. Soon she dismissed the waitress who seen slightly thankful to get back to work. Then, the female officer started talking to the Cafe's Master once more before he pointed over to the table the two of them were seated at and the three adults made their way to the table. They soon reached the table as Raicheal now took note of the two new figures.

"I am Sergeant Blackwell of the Death City Police Department," The female officer said sternly as she produced her badge "and this is my partner Detective Finley. We have some questions we like to ask the both of you" While she was talking the Cafe's Master placed to replacement cups of mint tea on the table in front of them and handed an ice pack to each, which Raicheal thankfully put on her swollen wrist.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 11:15 pm

During the silence, Alabaster was mulling over what just happened, then all of a sudden the adults walk up to the table, which made Alabaster very curious yet weary. When Blackwell came to them saying that she had questions, Alabaster wasn't surprised, She could be wondering if we were involved in any gang activity that incite an attack from a bunch thugs, who knows, the blunette thought. When handed the ice pack, Alabaster gave a nod of thanks and put it on his aching head, awaiting the interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 2:32 pm

However, before Blackwell could begin Raicheal suddenly spoke up.

"ummm... Sergeant Blackwell was it... c-can...can we talk in private... if... if that is ok..." She said nervously as she glanced over to Alabaster and then once more to the floor.

Blackwell looked at her and then over to Alabaster and then to her once more before sighing in a clearly annoyed way. "Fine" she said before turning to the Cafe Master

"I need a place to talk privately with this witness" she said sternly at him

"The Backroom should be clear, all my employees are working right now. I can take you two there if you like" He said quickly

"Very well, let's go" she said shortly as Raicheal got up and with one more apologetic look at Alabaster, followed the Cafe Master and Sergeant Blackwell. As they left, Blackwell turned to her partner.

"Question the Boy, I'll be back when I'm done." she said sharply

"You got it, Boss" in a lighthearted almost mocking tone which seem to get on Blackwell's nerves a little. Finley then took Raicheal's seat opposite Alabaster and extended a hand to him.

"Detective Finley, but you can call me Paul if you wish and your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 10:27 am

Alabaster looked a bit surprised when Raichel asked to speak in private with the investigator, but then got over it realizing that Raicheal probably had information she probably didn't want to say out in the open, I didn't pry before, so I wouldn't know anything, the younf meister thought, giving Raichel a reassuring look when she glanced at him, Alabaster then watched as Blackwell and Raichel walked off to wherever the back room was, mentally preparing for his own interrogation. The bluenette shook the hand of Finley when the detective stretched out his hand "Eisenheim, Alabaster Eisenheim" the boy replied in a formal manner.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 8:47 pm

"Nice to meet you," Detective Finley said as he shook Alabaster's hand and drew it back. He then reached into the folds of his stained trench-coat and produced a battered writing pad and a pencil. He flipped through its pages as Alabaster saw a mixture of crowded notes and small drawings. He stopped at a page and then looked back up to the boy across from him.

"So would you prefer me to call you Alabaster or Mr. Eisenheim?" He asked trying to gain the boy's trust by showing him the same respect one would give an adult.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 11:39 am

"Mr. Eisenheim would be fine" Alabaster said, though it felt a bit weird to saw it, seeing how he'd only really picture his own father when he heard "Mr. Eisenheim". Alabaster's chest hurt a bit when the thought of his parents came into fruition, but he pushed it aside for the time being, This is a serious matter that requires a mature and formal manner..., the bluenette thought, though he still felt odd, even a bit self conscious at this point, but did his best to hide how he felt at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:43 pm

Finley nodded and looked over the boy with his well-worn gray eyes, victim or accomplice, that was what he had to determine as he talked to Alabaster. The ragged detective noticed the shift in Alabaster's demeanor even as the young meister tried to hide it. He feels off... good, I can use that... Finley thought and although he was talking to a child, in this city nothing was as it seemed and taking things at face value could make you blind to the truth at hand or worse... dead.

"You're very mature for your age, you must be about 12 or 13, Mr. Elsenheim" He finally said after a brief pause. He had guessed high to give the boy a false sense of confidence, it was a trick to give him a feeling of control over the interrogation. If he was comfortable, it would be more likely that he would slip up if he was hiding something. Finley knew that there was a high chance that this was just some fight that happened for no reason but on the off chance that the boy was involved, Finley would do everything he could to make Alabaster tell him that.

"Anyway, how about you start from the beginning of the incident and go from there" He said relaxed as he readied the pad and pencil, his grey eyes sharpening as he focused on Alabaster.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 10:49 am

Alabaster blink in suprise when the detective called him mature "Thank you sir" Alabaster said, slowly starting to feel less weird about the situation, At least he's not, or at least I hope he's not, going to question me like a little kid, the eyepatched youngster thought. Alabaster almost felt like a character in one of the detective novels he had read in the past, but instead of being in the coveted position of investegator he was the one being investigated. When asked about how the situation started, Alabaster took a little moment to think way back to the beginning of Raicheal's and his encounter. "I was sitting in the cafe, alone at first, Oro, the dog, was outside waiting due to the no pet policy, then Miss Raicheal walked after petting Orlr, for some reason wanting to apologise" Alabaster said before putting a finger on his chin in thought "We had a pretty standard conversation, or at least pretty standard for DWMA students, then suddenly the brutes came in and confronted Miss Raicheal, saying very crude and despicable things, when they started to manhandle her I rushed outside to get Oro to help he fight them off..." Alabaster concluded, but still raking his mind for extra details, then suddenly remembering "One of the bullies said something that alluded to the idea that they knew Miss Raicheal before, but where I have no clue".
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 5:10 pm

Finley sat there making his notes and didn't really react till Alabaster mentioned that these men knew Raicheal.

"You're saying that these men knew the girl who was sitting here, a girl you haven't met till today?" Finley said a note of skepticism in his voice. Something here didn't add up. Ether the kid was unlucky enough to meet someone whose past had gotten him in trouble or he was being played. Finley thought about how little Alabaster knew about the girl and found it more likely that he was being set up by a tag team of three strong armed men and a doe-eyed girl. However, those answers he would have to leave for Blackwell to get at as she cracked the girl in the backroom. For now, he needed to focus on getting what he could from Alabaster.

"You said these men confronted Raicheal and spoke to her. Can you tell me what they said?" Finley said knowing that the heart of this issue would lay in the moments leaving to the fight.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2017, 10:50 am

Alabaster was surprised by Finley's sudden skepticism at the situation, Alabaster himself found nothing suspicious about it, even though the initial encounter was a bit odd...Yet Finley's question made Alabaster think about how everything went down, would it be possible that Raicheal could be setting him up? Alabaster quickly shook that thought out of his mind, recalling how they manhandled Raicheal and how much vulgarity they spat out at her, I don't think someone would have a bunch of thugs publicly humiliate them just to jump a kid, The bluenette thought.

“The way they were grabbing at her and the things they said...I don't think someone would put themselves through that just to jump me….”  Alabaster murmured, clenching his fists before saying more out loud “I would much rather not repeat the inappropriate things they said….But I will say the acts they described, at least how they said it, made it seem like Miss Raicheal had been involved in some very unpleasant and possibly illegal activities in the past, but the way she acted seems like she just wanted to forget or get away from it..”

The young meister began to speculate out loud “I would think some sort of slave trade but those blokes don't look like ones that have enough money to do so, and even though they were wanting to do some disgusting things to her, they weren't acting like she was their “property” that they needed to pick up….” The bluenette began to trail off, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2017, 2:04 pm

Finley nodded slightly as he listened to Alabaster's comments and stared back at this notes, his expression blank. This kid is pretty bright for his age... Finley thought tapping his pencil on the table He really believes she is innocent... That is nice of him, I hope that trust doesn't come back to bite him. He paused his tapping to look over his notes. A girl with a past, Three random thugs who started a fight over her, and a kid with a surprisingly good grasp of the mess he's in. The pieces still were not fitting but Finley knew he was getting closer. It all came back to this girl...

"Those are some interesting thoughts, Mr. Elsenheim. You're quite a bright individual"
Finley said genuinely looking back at Alabaster "and I am sure your new friend would appreciate you not repeating the things said to her... I can gauge the gist of their comments from what your waitress told me. So let's move on to the fight itself. Can you tell me how it started and what happened during it? I know from the initial police call that a weapon was drawn at some point, specifically a handgun and from the looks of it you got punched in the eye. What else can you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 4:22 am

Alabaster took some time to think before he began relaying, as best as he could, how the fight went down. Well, after the hooligans started causing a ruckus in the cafe, being loud and whatnot, I went to a waitress who promptly told the cafe manager of the disturbance after I complained, but then they started directly messing with miss Raicheal with their profanity..." Alabaster then started to look fairly embarrassed "And then...Well, I was afraid they'd try to do something horrible to miss Raicheal, so I went to fetch Oro and told the thugs to leave her alone or else...They laughed it off and I ended up engaging a fight by... throwing a hot cup of tea, or whatever, at the leader... Then I may have rushed at them..."

The eyepatched meister murmured the last part a little bit, somewhat ashamed that he started a fight instead of waiting for the authorities, and even though it was probably the best to engage in a fight because the bullies were most likely not going to wait for the cops to show up before doing something awful, Alabaster still felt a bit sheepish and embarrassed at his, mostly aggressive, actions, as they juxtaposed the praise that Finley had given Alabaster, making him seem more rash and childish than he actually was, or at least more so than how cool headed he was presenting himself during the interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 1:26 pm

Finley listen to what Alabaster had to said about the fight, writing it all down but when Alabaster murmured the last part it was harder for him to hear.

"Can you repeat that last bit?" He said now looking over the top of his notepad at the embarrassed Alabaster with a affixing gaze"I didn't quite heard it and in this types of investigations... you always want to make sure that both parties clearly understand the facts"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 9:04 pm

Alabaster felt his face grow a bit hit, and he was sure a hint of red showed up on his cheeks. He honestly didn't know what made him feel worse, the fact that he realized how rash he was or the fact that him getting embarrassed about it was slowing down the interrogation. “When the thugs wouldn't stop messaging with Miss Raicheal..” Alabaster said in a voice that could be easily heard by Finley “..I had threatened to make them stop, they laughed it off...Then I threw a cup of hot beverage at one of them then rushed at the group, inciting the fight…” the young meister concluded. Now having said it out loud, he felt , if only slightly, less ashamed of his actions “I did so because it seemed like they were going to do something bad to Miss Raicheal long before the authorities arrived, nor do I think they would've stayed around for the police to show up” The eyepatched boy said, regaining his composure.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 1:51 pm

Finley watched the boy carefully and nodded as Alabaster finished, closing his eyes for a second before reopening them.

"Ok..." he said with a tone of understanding as his steel grey eyes soften just a little "Even if you started the fight it is clear you were acting in defense of another. I would call that a reasonable use of force which means I don't have to charge you with assault but next time think a little bit more before rushing in. There were others here more suited to dealing with them. I am not saying what you did wasn't brave, just that is was a bit stupid and you've shown me that your anything but stupid." Finley let that sink in for a few moments before he started back up with the questioning.

"Ok" he said looking back down at his notes "So after you started the fight what happened? Also, at what point was the handgun drawn?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 2:24 am

Alabaster gave a single nod and responded to Finley with a simple "Yes sir", not wanting to be disrespectful but also didn't want to dwell on it any longer.

Alabaster promptly began to think back to the fight again “Well, the men were losing against me and Oro, and I think it angered the leader so much it caused him to whip out the gun, it was about three, four minutes into a squirmish when he did so I believe” the boy said, scanning his memory once or twice more to make sure he didn't miss anything major “That's all I can really recall of the fight itself” he finally concluded. After telling his side of the story, Alabaster couldn't help but wonder what type of information Raicheal was giving the other investigator, making him curious.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 6:33 pm

Finley nodded taking it all down in his notes as Alabaster talked and barely speaking a word until he was done.

"You're saying that you and a dog were winning against two full grown thugs?" Finley said clearly impressed "Not many people can say that... though in this town it isn't a rarity... still your must have gotten pretty lucky to pull it off." Finley looked over his notes before looking back at Alabaster.

"Can you tell me anything about the gun? Like what color it was or what make and model or even how big it was."

Oc: it was a medium-sized silver Beretta 92 pistol, not sure how much Alabaster knows about guns but that was the gun that the leader pulled on him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 12:38 pm

When mentioning how lucky Alabaster was to win a fight against a group of grown men, Alabaster nodded, Lucky I didn't end up shot or with any broken limbs, the bluenette thought, but decided to keep that thought to himself. When asked about the gun, Alabaster scratched his head “I'm sorry to say I don't know much about guns, so all I can tell you is that it's silver, and it looked like something a gang member would use, sorry if this isn't very helpful…” the meister said, sighing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 2:05 am

Finley nodded as he noted what Alabaster was saying on his pad before looking back to him.

"it's fine," he said trying to play the lack of details as if it was no issue "at least you didn't tell me it was a laser gun or something... any detail is great when you start with nothing." He settled back in his chair and reached into his coat producing a few more pencils before placing them on the table.

"Now can you describe the men in question?" He said flipping through his pad till he stopped on a page "Can you tell me their hair color or height. Maybe body type or eye color. Any distinguishing marks or tattoos. Even the smallest little detail can help."

OC: The leader was a short white man with short, spiky blond hair, as well as a pointed chin and crooked nose, he wore a leather jacket. One of the tall muscle-bound men was a tone white man with a shaved head and a squared face, he was wearing a hoodie and jeans. The other one was less toned but broad-shouldered, white as well with a rounded face and long black hair, he was in a winter coat and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 1:31 pm

Even though Finley said it was alright, Alabaster still felt a bit bad for not knowing much about guns, I should probably start reading up on gun models, never know when I'll need to know, better safe than sorry , he thought. After being asked to describe the perps, Alabaster felt as if he could now be a bit more help, as he could remember faces and appearances much better. " The one who seemed to be the ring leader had spiky hair, blonde, and had a nose that looked somewhat off, crooked looking, he was wearing a leather  and was Caucasian, quite short" Alabaster began "Another was wearing a winter coat with jeans, had long hair, black, and he too was Caucasian, and the third one didn't have much hair, shaved probably, he  had a sort of ...square looking face, and he was wearing a hoodie with jeans, he was Caucasian as well, the two lackeys looked pretty muscular" the eyepatched boy concluded, double checking his memory to make sure he didn't miss anything.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 1:34 pm

Finley remained writing on his pad for quite a while after Alabaster had finished speaking. His brow was furloughed as he continued writing on his pad while flipping between a few different pages and kept switching his pencil with those on the table. He did this for about ten minutes before he finally looked back over at Alabaster.

"Are these the men you saw?" He said laying his pad in front of Alabaster and flipping between three well done but rushed drawings that looked almost identical to the three men who Alabaster had fought.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2018, 12:56 am

After Alabaster finished speaking, the young meister waited patiently for the investigator to do his work, and during that time of silence, Alabaster was trying to figure out, from what little he knew, what the connection between the three men and Raicheal was, It could be a plethora of reasons.., the bluenette said mentally. The boy suddenly felt a bit guilty for thinking so deeply about it, cursing his curious mind, Maybe I shouldn't try to infer  anything, if Miss Raicheal wanted me to know, she would've told me, it's her personal information , Alabaster concluded.

The eyepatched youngster was suddenly snapped out of his thought when Finley showed him the sketches, asking Alabaster is they matched the description. Alabaster nodded "These look like the three men" he affirmed, impressed with Finley's skill.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 3:40 am

Finley nodded as he pulled back the drawings "Good, this will help us should we find them. Now, I wanted to ask abo..." However, Finley never finished asking his question as something caught the corner of his eye and he turned to look at Blackwell and Raicheal walking back to the table. As they got closer it was noticeable that something was off. Raicheal's eyes had become red and puffy as if she had been crying and the tear stains on her face were more noticeable the closer she got. Blackwell looked different as well. Her look of importance and superiority had melted away to one of concern and worry. As they reach the table, Finley looked over at his partner, curious but also troubled by what was affecting her.

"Everything alright Sue?" He asked a note of worry in his voice. Blackwell seemed to snap back to the world at his words and looked at him.

"Of course everything is alright... I was just a little lost in thought..." she said as she looked down and notice the drawings "Are those the culprits?" She asked pointedly

"Yeah..." Finley said handing her the drawings "Some of my better work if I do say so myself and you said taking night art classes was a waste of time."

Blackwell ignored the joke as she flipped through the images "These look good. Let's get them back to HQ and get an APB posted immediately."

Finley cocked an eyebrow as he looked at his partner confused "An APB for what is at most Disturbing the Public, Assault, and brandishing a weapon in public?"

"I'll... tell you in the car..." Blackwell said as she glanced down at Raicheal before placing her hand on the young girl's shoulder and handing her something. "This is my card. Call me if anything happens again or if you need something." Alabaster could tell from the way Blackwell was acting that she was extremely concerned about the girl's well being. Finley got up from the table, reached into his jacket and slid his own card across the table to Alabaster.

"If you think of anything else, call me." He said and with that, the two offices left and exited the cafe. Raicheal sat back at the table, face slightly red from both blushing and crying as they sat there quietly for a few minutes before Raicheal broke the silence.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry... I...I d-didn't want t-to leave y-you... I... I j-just needed to s-speak with her alone... P-Please f-forgive m-me..." She said sadly as she shook slightly in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Socializing" - Open
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next