Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Non-soul wielding

Go down 
4 posters

Should things without souls be able to wield human weapons (demon magic, dark, death scythe, demon blade, etc)?
Yes
Non-soul wielding I_vote_lcap33%Non-soul wielding I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
No
Non-soul wielding I_vote_lcap67%Non-soul wielding I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Non-soul wielding Empty
PostSubject: Non-soul wielding   Non-soul wielding I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2017, 4:49 pm

Feel free to debate the topic here.

-Posted mobiley, Lani
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

Non-soul wielding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-soul wielding   Non-soul wielding I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2017, 10:42 pm

I would say no because there'd be nothing to bind them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Non-soul wielding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-soul wielding   Non-soul wielding I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2017, 10:57 pm

I say why not? It'd just be like wielding a regular weapon, just without the resonance ability, just pick up the form. T

here's no soul to expose possible counteracting personalities which cause burning and heaviness that those who try to resonate with non matching weapons/meister pairs experience, they'd just need to know how to wield that particular weapon.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

Non-soul wielding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-soul wielding   Non-soul wielding I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2017, 11:01 pm

They'd be a heck of a lot weaker due to there only being one soul doing all the work there.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Non-soul wielding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-soul wielding   Non-soul wielding I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2017, 11:33 pm

I say no. I believe that only beings with souls can wield Weapons, Hunter Axes, etc. It has already been stated that pairs must have compatible Wavelengths in order for a Weapon to even be wield. Such is the case when Black Star attempted to wield Soul.

Of course, this is only my opinion. However, never is it shown or stated in the material of SE that this is possible. This should add quite a bit of weight to my opinion. The only case for Soulless beings wielding Weapons that comes close, is the case of the Golem(A Souless Being) whom was capable of wielding Giriko. Later though, it is was revealed that the Golem held Arachne's Soul within it so that pretty much solves itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Non-soul wielding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-soul wielding   Non-soul wielding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-soul wielding
Page 1 of 1