Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2017, 8:50 pm

Eliana blinked a few times, frowning slowly. "Here, you can have mine! That way we always remember each other! Oh wait, that only works if we've got one of our own. Hold on, I got this." She chattered, pulling a sharpie out of her pocket and then scribbling "A.B" on her arm. "There, that'll work. Can we be roommates?" She added, beaming when Aurora mentioned it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 11:28 am

Glyndwr and Yurio came along after they had disappeared for a moment, only now Yurio was happily eating a baguette filled with something or other and Glyndwr was looking somewhat annoyed. 

He was the one who had to pay, after all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 12:16 pm

"I... I mean you could," she said, seeming almost shaken by the question. Candy stayed in Mel's section, where, though she had moved in, she left things exactly as Melody had, even taking care of the multitude of plants her ex girlfriend had kept. There was a respect there, a respect and a need to keep things that way, should she ever come back from... wherever she went. Other than Aurora's, that left only one bed... Carrie's. It made her uncomfortable to think of someone else in her space. Carrie was the first person she had met, here, and her things had been left alone. It wasn't an overly personalized space, just a lot of pink and a picture but...
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 8:53 pm

Ellie frowned slightly and tilted her head, glancing over at Glyn. "Is there a specific reason that I wouldn't be able to do such a thing?" She asked mostly to him. Before she could receive much of an answer, the little witch crossed her arms and sighed. "It's fine. I mean, I can't possibly just waltz into your life and just expect you to be ready to accept me," Elli gave Aurora a sad smile, her bubbly exterior slowly melting away. The witch transformed into her penguin form, waddling past Yurio and Glyn.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 10:10 pm

"Yeah, I think so..." Glyndwr said, not really knowing too much about the issue. He probably knew enough to guess why Aurora was actually apprehensive, though he also knew she needn't be. "Though, Aurora, you don't even use your own bed."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 10:40 pm

That realization hadn't quite hit her, certainly not when the realization hit that Ellie taking Carrie's bed would effectively erase her last connection to the "Angel." "He's right," she said, finishing the word mid-transformation as she conjured a current to carry her along to meet up with the girl. She practically hovered in front of her, moving backwards as the penguin walked. "You can just take my bed. Syrup supply and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)   It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It doesn't snow in Nevada, right? (Arczy, Lani, and I. PM for invite)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3