Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2018, 12:43 pm

Rose grinned, merely nodding as she gathered up their garbage and set about moving ahead of them to throw everything away. This left Crystal alone with the girl once more, but left their hands empty, making it easier to make their ways out of the theater. "I'm really glad you enjoyed it." The meeker twin said honestly, genuinely smiling at the girl as they made their way back to the more open lobby.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 7:12 pm

"Yeah, It was great. Much better than that other theater... which I shouldn't talk about... s-sorry..." Raicheal's face when slightly red as they reached the lobby "So... time to go back to the dorms then right? I mean not that I'm not enjoying my time with you two but this was the last thing and the both of you have done so much for me already... I don't want to push it..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2018, 8:10 am

Crystal smiled at her as Rose continued to walk on ahead, "If that's what you want." The woman told her; really, they hadn't made any further plans and didn't want to exhaust either herself or Raicheal, and it had been a rather busy day. "Just... let us know if you ever need anything, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 1:33 pm

"Ok..." Raicheal said as they walked out of the lobby of the theater building "I'll see you both tomorrow for training right? I mean... I don't have much else to do over the summer break and... I want to get better at being a weapon." She blushed a little almost embarrassed about how needy she sounded "Plus, I was going to fix your garden as well..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2018, 1:44 pm

Crystal nodded, agreeing without saying a word. From there, they took Raicheal home, and the trio settled into a routine of training and various socialzing events like the one they'd had that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12