Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rev The Engines

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Rev The Engines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 12:17 am

The panic in the man's eyes registered all too late, his eyes focused on the cut that went straight through his middle. Everything registered too late, his upper half already sliding away from the lower. In seconds, he was breaking into a spiral of ribbons, the kishin egg soul floating in the middle until they burst away.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 1:54 pm

Brandi smirked as the metal chainsaw hit the ground after tearing through the man. She slung Kyoko up, grabbing the second handle happily to admire her work. "Good acting, Kyoko. You played right into my-" Brandi stopped abruptly when her eyes caught the soul. That agitating red glow that took so much from her. She stared at it with a mixture of malice and intrigue. She crouched down beside it, almost examining it. If Kyoko had not transformed by now, she would set the weapon at her side, resting her hands in her own lap.

"I hate this." Brandi stated bluntly, her eyes not daring to move off of the soul, for fear it may vanish. A soul like this one... That's what took everything... Everyone... from her. She could smell a terrible mixture of chaotic aromas from it. The scent was sweet, yet thick and made her stomach turn. Plucking the soul from the air, Brandi gave it a gentle sniff before holding it towards Kyoko, looking away abruptly. She hated this smell... It was the same smell as back then...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 2:11 pm

Kyoko transformed very soon after the Egg was dead, as soon as she clearly saw the red glow of the soul that she also had seen before. She crouched down beside Brandi, similarly entranced by what remained of the Kishin Egg. She too had some memories of the orb, but none as bad as what Brandi had. Kyoko looked to Brandi from the soul whit the other girls remark. She put a hand on her shoulder, the movement almost automatic to comfort Brandi. She was about to pluck the soul from the air with the other hand when Brandi did it instead, and she didn't bother with plucking it from the other girl's hand before eating it. Following that and a pat on Brandi's shoulder, Kyoko stood up and stretched. "What do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 5:14 pm

Brandi froze as Kyoko ate the soul. A shiver ran down her spine as Kyoko ate the soul from her hand, and she glanced back to Kyo with an eyebrow raised as she had her head patted. "I thought we already told the guy our plans." She replied in a confused tone. Was she joking or not? It was hard to tell with Brandi. "Unless you'd rather go home and do a date another time." She added, standing from her crouched position and yawning lazily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 5:26 pm

It was Kyoko's turn to freeze up, stammering in an attempt to answer the girl in some way that didn't imply anything. In the end, she grabbed her hat and slapped the top of Brandi's head with it, though that was probably mostly intercepted by the hair tied up in horns that adorned her meister's head. "Y-you don't need to joke about that anymore! Don't joke about that!" She finally exclaimed as she tried to put her hat back on, though she seemingly had a bit of trouble with it. She took hold of Brandi's wrist and spun them both around to go back to less shady territory, dragging the other girl behind her like a disobedient child. She was quite adamant to keep ahead. She didn't want to let Brandi see any more of her clear embarrassment, even if it was obvious.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 6:23 pm

Brandi stumbled to match pace with Kyoko. "Hey, watch the hair..." She responded, finally finding her pace. "Hey, who's joking? We got our first soul... we should celebrate with dinner or somethin'...." Brandi added, almost sounding like a kicked puppy as reality set in. "Though... I guess I didn't consider that you might not be into chicks... Kinda just assumed I had a shot, y'know..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 6:29 pm

Kyoko quite suddenly stopped, frozen as if she just saw the business end of a basilisk or something. Of course, that wasn't it at all. It was Brandi. Did Brandi really say what Kyoko heard? She wasn't sure. She was still trying to process what she thought she heard. From Brandi. After a short while, Kyoko began to speak, slowly, trying to enunciate enough to stop her inevitable embarrassed stuttering. "Y-you w-weren't joking?" She asked, turning her head around to try and peek around her shoulder. This time for real, she adjusted the glasses on her nose nervously.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 6:51 pm

Brandi paused, her eyes slightly averting from Kyoko's gaze. "I mean... I wasn't... But if you're not into it that's cool... I just kinda thought you were cute or somethin'..." Brandi replied, scratching her cheek nervously to try and hide the light flush her face had taken. She never actually got close to anyone like this, so she wasn't that sure how to act or what to say. Kyoko was one of the few people she didn't want to pick a fight with.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 7:02 pm

Kyoko seemed to be thinking while she slowly turned more towards Brandi. Kyoko should have figured that this girl would be this honest. Still, it didn't stop the moment from being incredibly awkward. Kyoko's blush redoubled when she saw the same on Brandi's face. While she may not have said it, cute was certainly something they both thought of each other. Letting her hand slip down from Brandi's wrist, Kyo caught the other girl's hand. Subtle, but she hoped Brandi would get it. "Dinner, then..." Kyoko almost murmured as she turned around and pulled the girl along, more slowly this time, even if she knew that Brandi could keep up easily with any speed she might ever hope to achieve.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 10:28 pm

Brandi turned her gaze back when Kyoko took her hand, almost in astonishment. A bright smile stretched her face as she moved up beside Kyoko joyfully during the walk. Dinner was a good start. It meant Kyoko was at least open to the idea of Brandi sticking to her. This was the Kyoko she remembered. No matter what burden Brandi dared push her way, she always faced it, though begrudgingly. Be it asking her for help with a snake she found, by putting it in her backpack, or trying to practice a fighting move she saw her mom do, by trying it out on the poor girl, Kyo always took it like a champ "Sounds good then~."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 8:18 am

If she were to be perfectly honest Kyoko played back this moment and the moment just before several times in her head. She was trying to figure out if Brandi simply had some physical attraction akin to infatuation or some such towards her, or if the girl actually did like Kyoko like that. She couldn't tell. She was so happy to just go on a date, but then only mentioned Kyoko looking cute... A date... That, is what they were going on now... Kyo flushed more at the thought each time. That along with the small smile that had set itself upon Kyoko's face was evidence enough that she was happy too, whatever it was that Brandi felt or what they were in practice doing.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 5:14 pm

Brandi walked alongside Kyoko for a bit, hand in hand. She glanced at the various places as they passed. She had just gotten her allowance from the professor for not trashing his house, and hadn't had the time to blow it on her many vices, so there was no reason not to treat Kyoko. She glanced over at the girl, a curious expression tagged on her face. "You're pretty red, huh...? Lookin' back, I did a pretty number on you when we were kids... But you came back anyway..." Brandi seemed to be deeply thinking for a moment. "You're a pretty tough kid, you know that? I bet you can take WAY more of a beating than most weapons.~" She added, seeming pretty proud of this conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 5:50 pm

The comment about Kyoko's redness made her go more red, while she looked rather surprised. "Shush!" She exclaimed in place of a protest when Brandi paused for thought, since the whole looking red comment sort of sending her mind tumbling. She wasn't usually one to be so easily discombobulated by little things like that, but the current situation wasn't 'usually.' Anyway, it wasn't Kyoko's fault that she was more willing to go to greater lengths in order to be capable of dealing with Brandi... Well, it sort of was... "You know, I trained myself to be able to keep up with you... You're not going at your own pace, now, so it's not entirely necessary, but I kept that up all the time we've been apart. You're probably right."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 6:12 pm

Brandi seemed shocked as Kyoko said that. It was true that she wasn't going at her own pace. Ever since Kyoko had showed up, she had stopped using her full capacity, for fear of scaring Kyoko away. The fact that Kyoko had noticed was impressive though. "You noticed that, huh...? I didn't want to show you what I could actually do... Thought maybe it'd scare you off..." She scratched the back of her head with her free hand. She stopped, giving a light sigh. "If we ever fight something big I'll show you what I can really do now."

With that out of the way, Brandi playfully bumped into Kyoko, then pulled her gently towards what seemed to be the city's major shopping square, lined with stores, restaurants, and the likes. "You pick, my treat. I got enough to eat pretty much wherever. Professor gives me cash for keeping a clean room and not trashing his house." She stated, as though that was a normal thing to have to do. Certainly explained the house.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 6:57 pm

Finding that Brandi worried about her going away for whatever reason and the ways she got it in her head to try and keep her from doing so, Kyoko couldn't help but be amused. It was endearing, in a way. Following a giggle and a reassuring squeeze of the other girl's hand, Kyoko didn't say anything on the subject. She wasn't going anywhere, however Brandi's physical attributes were inhuman. Not that she found any of her physical attributes to be in any way a negative.

Another giggle came forth from Kyoko when Brandi bumped into her, and she bumped her right back, though barely hard enough to even move Brandi. Kyoko ended up realising that she was being a very giggly girl when she once more let that same sort of sound escape her due to hearing of the way her allowance was dispensed. Still, after once more turning red due to her realisation, she looked around the various restaurants and cafes available; in the end, she ended up pulling Brandi towards a restaurant which boasted a fairly expansive list of desserts at their shop front. How very Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rev The Engines
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: North America-
Jump to: