Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:56 am

Bridget could hardly believe her eyes as she walked through the streets of Death City. THE Death City! The City of Meisters, Weapons, and everything in between! She's been wanting to go here since she could remember, and now she was another feeling the famed ground under her feet. So many people to meet, so many things to do!

Well, technically, she was here to visit her brother and stay at his new apartment for the weekend. She pretty much begged her parents to. But she didn't need to meet up with him Right away. She could look after herself, and this was the Meister and Weapon capital of the World! She was so excited she could scream!

"YEEEEAAAHHHHH!"

So she did, onlookers be darned. She was excited to be here, and she didn't care if everyone in the whole city knew it! Death City Yeah!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 9:41 pm

Rhiannon wandered through Death City that afternoon in her animal form, sniffing people's ankles lazily and strolling at her own rate. She came across a pair of smaller ankles and proceeded to sniff them just like she had been doing when there was a loud scream. Startled, the little witch quickly shifted into her human form right next to Bridget.

Wide eyed, she stared right at the girl who looked about her age. "Are you hurt? Why are you screaming?" the young girl asked, clasping her hands together and frowning.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 10:11 pm

Bridget stared in shock as what was a cat just transformed to a girl who looked younger than her. It took a few seconds to process what just happened. Then Bridget threw her hands up in the air and gave a large smile that perhaps showed off too many of her sharp teeth. "DEATH CITY WOOOOO!" she cheered loudly, literally jumping into the air. Where else in the world does someone just show up from being a cat two seconds ago!? This is so great!

"I'M SO EXCITED TO BE HERE!" she yelled, a bit lower in volume than before, bouncing on the spot in pure excitement. She looked straight towards the stranger, eyes brimming with curiosity and joy. "Are you a Witch? A Monster? Something else? Wanna be friends!?" she asked, way too swept up in the moment to care about manners.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 10:56 pm

Rhiannon winced when her ears were screamed in, but she mirrored the excited grin that Bridget was wearing. "I'm a witch! Only witches can shift forms most of the time, I think!" She chirped, her big grey eyes sparkling. "Sure, we can be friends! What's your name and what are you?" she asked, rocking back on her heels and watching the other girl intently.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 12:47 am

"I'm Bridget the human!" she answered happily. Her first friend in Death City! And she's a Witch! A Cat Witch! This is incredible! She never met a witch before, let alone be friends with one! Bridget's excitement was bursting at the seams. "Do you live here? My big brother just moved here, but I don't have to meet him for a while. Wanna explore the city together?" she asked. She assumed the other girl was a local, or at least knew her way around. At the very least she won't be exploring alone now!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 11:20 am

Posted for Flair:

Rhiannon tilted her head to one side, considering it for a few seconds. “Well, I was gonna go to the DWMA for a little bit and read some books outta the library, but sure!” She couldn’t help but laugh however when Bridget introduced herself as a human, giggles bubbling up from her. “I meant what class you are, silly. Are you a meister or somethin?” She asked, rubbing a bit of dirt off of her cheek and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 12:09 pm

Bridget gave a dramatic sigh, deflating slightly. "Soon, hopefully. My big bro's just transferred into EAT as a Weapon. As soon as I can, I'm joining though! It's my dream!" she said, cheering herself up again and posing in what her mind thought was a dramatic pose. She didn't care how long it will take, she will become one of the best of her generation! A real DWMA agent! An inspiration to-

Wait, did she say 'DWMA library'?

"I'm happy to head to the DWMA!" she said with a large grin, very much excited to wander through her dream school's halls.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2017, 11:30 pm

"Ooh, that's cool! I've always wanted to have a big brother or sister. I wonder if I could poof one up somehow?" She wondered aloud, tilting her head to one side before giggling. "No, that would be silly," Rhiannon blinked a few more times when Bridget wanted to go to the DWMA. "I don't want to go to the DWMA any more. It's more fun out in the city!"
Back to top Go down
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2017, 2:00 am

Bridget would be amazed if the young witch could create life, but it seemed that was a bit beyond her. And though she was excited for the DWMA, she could leave the official tour to her brother. Exploring the city is still going to be really fun! "Sure! Let's gooooo...this way!" she said, before walking off in a random direction. When you're exploring the whole city, it didn't really matter which direction you go!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 11:55 am

Rhiannon grinned, following after Bridget without fail. As they walked, heads turned and people frowned at her. A witch without a soul protect in Death City was unheard of, but Rhi had absolutely no cares in the world as she followed her brand new friend. It had been a long time since she had someone her age to play with, and the fact that Bridget showed up made her absolutely cheerful.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2017, 12:52 pm

Bridget ignored most of the looks. If people wanted to be mean, they could go ahead, but she wasn't going to back down from a fun day with a new friend. In a few cases, she even gave funny faces back. It was fun making silly faces at the mean people! Thankfully though it didn't come to more than weird looks. She didn't want to punch strangers on her first day in Death City, even if they were bullies.

"So, what's your name?" Bridget asked as she continued heading through the streets, aimlessly wandering. Maybe something mystical. Or cat-related!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 11:28 am

"Oh, yeah! I suppose that I didn't properly introduce myself. I'm sorry, that was awful rude," Rhiannon mused, frowning a little. "You shouldn't be making silly faces at the people though. Some of the people are pretty mean to others around here. I'm Rhiannon Johnson. I don't go to the DWMA, but 'cause I'm so little Lord Death doesn't really keep an eye on me," she explained.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 11:43 am

Bridget smiled, no trace of fear. "Well, if I can't deal with some mean people then I won't be a good Meister. And we're in the Meister capital of the world! I doubt any DWMA students or staff will sit back and let others be too mean," she said confidently. And how mean could people be to them? They didn't do anything to anyone except make silly faces. "What about your parents? Did they go to the DWMA or work with them?" she asked. A family of witches in Death City must be kind and brave!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2017, 2:42 pm

"My mommies don't live in Death City. They work lots though, so I come into town whenever I feel like it. One time I got into lot of trouble by a weapon and meister, though. They took me to get punishment and then went to talk to my mommies about letting me roam wherever they want. My mommies didn't listen though, so I still get to go all sorts of places," Rhiannon chirped.
Back to top Go down
TheMoonIsWhat
SERP Member
SERP Member
TheMoonIsWhat

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 2:57 pm

So Rhiannon must be the brave and kind one then! Bridget was sure her parents were at least kind as well, though. "My parents work a lot too. But I spend most of my time training instead of exploring! I gotta be super strong and fast as a Meister," Bridget explained, happily walking along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]   A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Lifetime's Wish [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1